Sign in to follow this  
mr.carrow

About to sign

A good source has told me that Matthew Etherington is about to sign from West Ham. A good replacement  for Hucks I think.

That''s odd, because the other day Roeder said "don''t expect any signings before July 1st".

You''re not THE Mr Carrow are you sunshine?

Go away and stop wasting our time.

[quote user="Fat Prophet"]

That''s odd, because the other day Roeder said "don''t expect any signings before July 1st".

[/quote]

No he didn''t. He said he wanetd as many in as possible prior to July 1st. And

[/quote]

No he didn''t. He said he wanetd as many in as possible prior to July 1st. And if

[/quote]

No he didn''t. He said he wanetd as many in as possible prior to July 1st. And if this

[/quote]

No he didn''t. He said he wanetd as many in as possible prior to July 1st. And if this is

[/quote]

No he didn''t. He said he wanetd as many in as possible prior to July 1st. And if this is the

[/quote]

No he didn''t. He said he wanetd as many in as possible prior to July 1st. And if this is the same

[/quote]

No he didn''t. He said he wanetd as many in as possible prior to July 1st. And if this is the same Mr

[/quote]

No he didn''t. He said he wanetd as many in as possible prior to July 1st. And if this is the same Mr Carrow

[/quote]

No he didn''t. He said he wanetd as many in as possible prior to July 1st. And if this is the same Mr Carrow as

[/quote]

No he didn''t. He said he wanetd as many in as possible prior to July 1st. And if this is the same Mr Carrow as the

[/quote]

No he didn''t. He said he wanetd as many in as possible prior to July 1st. And if this is the same Mr Carrow as the one

[/quote]

No he didn''t. He said he wanetd as many in as possible prior to July 1st. And if this is the same Mr Carrow as the one on

[/quote]

No he didn''t. He said he wanetd as many in as possible prior to July 1st. And if this is the same Mr Carrow as the one on the

[/quote]

No he didn''t. He said he wanetd as many in as possible prior to July 1st. And if this is the same Mr Carrow as the one on the official

[/quote]

No he didn''t. He said he wanetd as many in as possible prior to July 1st. And if this is the same Mr Carrow as the one on the official message

[/quote]

No he didn''t. He said he wanetd as many in as possible prior to July 1st. And if this is the same Mr Carrow as the one on the official message board,

Sorry everyone - not entirely sure what happened there...

I was saying if he''s the same Mr Carrow as the one on the official message board then he''s more than likely right.

[quote user="Wings"]

I was saying if he''s the same Mr Carrow as the one on the official message board then he''s more than likely right.

[/quote]

Seems you really wanted to emphasise your point Wings!

[quote user="Wings"]

[/quote]

You are correct Wings, he did say he wanted as many as possible before July 1st.[:$]

However, to suggest that Etherington would make a beeline for Norwich City without listening to other offers is stretching credibility to its limits.  Unless he and Roeder are having an affair of course . . . [;)]

(MODS: that was a meant to be joke, I''m not trying to start one of those rumours . . . [:D])

Etherington does fit the description Roeder gave for Hucks replacement and I think it was Roeder who signed him for West Ham. having said that he does have a bit of history with the snakepit and has already had a stint with us as a kid so not sure how keen he would be to sign for us!

[quote user="Jim Smith"]

Etherington does fit the description Roeder gave for Hucks replacement and I think it was Roeder who signed him for West Ham. having said that he does have a bit of history with the snakepit and has already had a stint with us as a kid so not sure how keen he would be to sign for us!

[/quote]

Has he, I didn''t know that.  Thought it was Upson.

[quote user="Fat Prophet"][quote user="Jim Smith"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Meant to add:  I''m not saying it won''t happen eventually, but I''d be extremely surprised if he were "about to sign".

[quote user="sig"][quote user="Wings"]

[/quote]

Seems you really wanted to emphasise your point Wings!

[/quote]

Not only that, I mis-spelt "wanted" - not good having such a blatent typo posted 17 times

Would be good if its true, when is he eupposed to be joining?

mr.carrow is not the same as Mr.Carrow - hence the capital M and C.

I think this one is a wind up, saying that I still think its possible Etherington is the guy Roeder is talking about.

[quote user="Fat Prophet"][quote user="Jim Smith"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Upson was at Diss, then Luton, not Norwich. This would be a very good signing, forget the past, just the sort of player we need.