Sign in to follow this  
HookNorton Canary

play-offs

I feel strange about these semis as I don''t want either team to win Saturday''s game and I don''t mind either team winning tonight''s! Guess this means I should hope the winner of the first semi goes on to win the final! Mackems or Eagles for me. (Have a feeling it could be the year of the birds, so Palace might just sneak it. No donkeys or Cockneys allowed!)

Who do we want with us next year ?
Well, Rushden & Diamonds would do nicely but as that''s not likely to happen I think Palace would be the best option for me
Reasons - Sunderland & W Ham have better support, better players & more money
A no for Ip**** is self explanatory so I''m left with Palace
It wouldn''t surprise me if Dowie did a runner to Leeds even if Palace go up. Don''t think Palace could hack it if they got dumped by yet another Manager
Therefore on this basis, 2 of the 3 relegation places would be filled by WBA and Palace giving us a better chance of staying up

Thinking sensibly I''d prefer the weaker team to go up, which is Palace. Love ''em or loathe ''em Ipswich only need to tighten their defence up and they''re quite good. The previous comment about West Ham and Sunderland being bigger clubs is valid so they''d be a bigger threat to us on the basis that two of the three promoted teams normally go back down.

But then I''ve had money on West Ham since the start of the season. Tricky.

I don''t believe I''m saying this - wake me up somebody - but Ip**** are easily the weakest team of the 4. What if they went up!!

Crap defence. Ageing midfield. Wobbly goalie.One dimensional attack. Paranoid manager. Chairman in cuckooland. No cash.

Yes indeedie - just the sort of punchbag we need.

Shame its them.

well ipswich obviously - one they would not be able to buy any players, as would have to give back all that money they owe to creditors first, two, we would get six easy points in the derby matches, someone else mentioned we would want the weakest team to go up and i am unsure who that is from the four mentioned, but if the binmen were unable to strengthen their defence, we would not have too many worries about who might finish below us, besides it would be nice if they were to join us, think how we would miss them lol

seriously, have some ipswich mates and they are getting mighty nervous today!!!