Sign in to follow this  
DOGGER

Who have you lived near?

My brother lived nextdoor to Graham Paddon in the 70s. I was just a kid but I remember how nice he was.

[quote user="lappinitup"]

I think you''ve just give yourself away huddy/linda/barbara/etc ! [:)]

[/quote]

It really isnt me! Do you thin im a 3,000 post binner whos on a 2 and half year long joke!

[quote user="Polar"]Got a friend who lives opposite to Drury...
[/quote]

Has Drury moved now then? I know he used to live in Loddon a few years ago. To live opposite him in Loddon would either mean your mate owns a boat or is a fish!!!! Im away at uni so I wouldnt know where he lives now???????

[quote user="Philipo87"]

[quote user="Polar"]Got a friend who lives opposite to Drury...[/quote]

Has Drury moved now then? I know he used to live in Loddon a few years ago. To live opposite him in Loddon would either mean your mate owns a boat or is a fish!!!! Im away at uni so I wouldnt know where he lives now???????

[/quote]He lives in some converted barns outside Little Melton, my friends down here for Uni, i use to live in Little Melton so when i was in Norfolk i stayed there before going with her family to watch the Cardiff game earlier in the season,  Drury was definetly there.

[quote user="Polar"][quote user="Philipo87"]

[quote user="Polar"]Got a friend who lives opposite to Drury...
[/quote]

[/quote]

He lives in some converted barns outside Little Melton, my friends down here for Uni, i use to live in Little Melton so when i was in Norfolk i stayed there before going with her family to watch the Cardiff game earlier in the season,  Drury was definetly there.
[/quote]

Cool, it was about 3 years ago I used to see him and the missus walking their dog! Was funny when the dog pissed on my mates garden when we were walking about 10 metres behind them to get back home!! My mate didnt want to complain to him though!!!

[quote user="Philipo87"][quote user="Polar"][quote user="Philipo87"]

[quote user="Polar"]Got a friend who lives opposite to Drury...[/quote]

[/quote]He lives in some converted barns outside Little Melton, my friends down here for Uni, i use to live in Little Melton so when i was in Norfolk i stayed there before going with her family to watch the Cardiff game earlier in the season,  Drury was definetly there.[/quote]

Cool, it was about 3 years ago I used to see him and the missus walking their dog! Was funny when the dog pissed on my mates garden when we were walking about 10 metres behind them to get back home!! My mate didnt want to complain to him though!!!

[/quote]Haha, yeah he seems to be a bit subdued though from when i''ve seen him walking around, but then... i didn''t stay there long.

Kevin Keelan and Duncan Forbes used to live near me and used to join in with our football kickabouts.

I use to live round the corner from Alan Taylor in Dereham and his house was on my paperound whilst an old girlfiriend of mine use to live next door to John Ryan in Whinburgh.

Also slightly off topic I currently live in the house where Guy Whittingham who played for Portsmouth Villa & Sheff Weds was born and raised Churchdown Gloucester.

i used to live round the corner from darrel russel the previous time he played for us and a girl at my school lives next door to jason shackell

ex wolves & wales centre back adrian williams lived next door to my mate

the other end of their close was former wolves midfielder geoff thomas and former wba defender stacy colidcott

road next to mine was former pompey winger paul hall whilst playing for walsall few years

we have ashes test star ashley giles living in our small town as well, about 2months after the ashes victory giles was stood behind my dad in the queue in the garage. my dad doesnt really follow cricket but knew his name but not what he looked like. i told my dad look ashley giles stood behind you. my dad turned around and congratulated ashley on winning the world cup, i could of died on the spot!

Living in Reading I don''t think there are any City legends hanging around, can''t say I blame them really!! However my Grandparents live in Brooke (my 2nd home) so live(d) near Mark Edworthy (High Green), The legendary Graham Paddon (Poringland) and Gunny (Framingham Pigot).

Also my mate lives in Bicester, Oxfordshire where a certain Gary Holt now resides!!!

My mate lives opposite Jon Otsemobor in Tacolneston, can always see him playing on his X-Box on a massive TV in upstairs bedroom! Seen Peter Grant in The Old Ram in Tivetshall on A140 a few times too.

I lived on Carrow Hill in the 80''s and one of my neighbours was Paul Clayton - the star striker from the FA Youth Cup winning team of 1983, he was a very nice bloke!

Also in the early 90''s i worked for a property agency and we rented out a place to Darren Beckford who was an arrogant mofo!

[quote user="Greenwich Canary"]Seen Peter Grant in The Old Ram in Tivetshall on A140 a few times too.[/quote]

So that is where he has ended up since resigning, poor old Granty!!! [;)]

Seen Worthy and his wife a couple of times on the North Norfolk coast enjoying a drink and the views.

I live near Paul Connolly (supposed target of Roeder).  Don''t know him though so can''t influence his decision!

August 64

[quote user="cityangel"]Seen Worthy and his wife a couple of times on the North Norfolk coast enjoying a drink and the views.[/quote]

Snap,

well drove past him while he was walking along a few weeks back!   

[quote user="HUDDY "]

[quote user="cityangel"]Seen Worthy and his wife a couple of times on the North Norfolk coast enjoying a drink and the views.[/quote]

Snap,

[/quote]

Nice to know he still goes back that way....anyone know where he''s based now? I heard somewhere that he went back to Northern Ireland.

[quote user="Greenwich Canary"][quote user="HUDDY "]

Snap,

[/quote]

Nice to know he still goes back that way....anyone know where he''s based now? I heard somewhere that he went back to Northern Ireland.

[/quote]

He''s still here.

When I was about 10, Mick McGuire came to look at the ''For Sale'' house next door....I almost wet myself with excitement.....he didnt buy it though but sorted me out a book full of the squads autographs....top fella and great city legend.

Almost ''even better than that'' though....Keith Bertschin lived in the next village

What more could a young lad ask for eh

right.....

Peter Mendham used to live opposite me in a small close from 82 till about 2000 when he got divorced, his ex and sons moved from their about 6 months ago

Kevin drinkell lived in the next close

Roy Waller lives about 3 minutes around the corner

i used to deliver newspapers to jon newsome (conley lane) and rob chander (keswick hall + scum) and jeffory watlings brother

Bryan Gunn and Robert fleck used to pop into the newsagents i worked in as a kid on the way to training

I went to 6th form with robert green and shuan turner (Exec of Norfolk FA)

i used to work in megazone, frequent customers were Craig Fleming, Neil Adams and Darren Eadie, also have had in Alex Parks, Kate Lawler, Trisha Godgard, Darrel Russel and Darren Kenton and the bloke who played the captain in "titanic", also claire marshall wife of andy used to work there as well.

My boss had a argument with a girl in his sheffield megazone car park, who turned out to be charline spittari

My Best mate took Danni Minogue to lunch during a break in a media session.

Do i win a medel??????

(god im sad)

[quote user="Greg Sayer"]

right.....

Peter Mendham used to live opposite me in a small close from 82 till about 2000 when he got divorced, his ex and sons moved from their about 6 months ago

Kevin drinkell lived in the next close

Roy Waller lives about 3 minutes around the corner

i used to deliver newspapers to jon newsome (conley lane) and rob chander (keswick hall + scum) and jeffory watlings brother

Bryan Gunn and Robert fleck used to pop into the newsagents i worked in as a kid on the way to training

I went to 6th form with robert green and shuan turner (Exec of Norfolk FA)

i used to work in megazone, frequent customers were Craig Fleming, Neil Adams and Darren Eadie, also have had in Alex Parks, Kate Lawler, Trisha Godgard, Darrel Russel and Darren Kenton and the bloke who played the captain in "titanic", also claire marshall wife of andy used to work there as well.

My boss had a argument with a girl in his sheffield megazone car park, who turned out to be charline spittari

My Best mate took Danni Minogue to lunch during a break in a media session.

Do i win a medel??????

(god im sad)

[/quote]

You lived on the same road as my mate Rob then.... heres a little "did u know" Ayrton Senna lived on the same road when he was a test Driver for Lotus in the early 80''s....

Shaun Turner did business studies in Mr Southons class and used to go out with Helen Clayton i beleive... small world.

jas :)

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

You lived on the same road as my mate Rob then.... heres a little "did u know" Ayrton Senna lived on the same road when he was a test Driver for Lotus in the early 80''s....

Shaun Turner did business studies in Mr Southons class and used to go out with Helen Clayton i beleive... small world.

[/quote]

whats robs surname? where abouts did he live?

yeah i think u were right about helen and shuan, long time ago though

Rob Scott... I''ve lost touch with him sadly... Think he lived at the CNS end of the street... his parents live there still as far as i know... He''s quite a thick set chap, skin head.... he has a sister named Julia

i think your talking about around a mile away, i live in eaton, just off greenways, near what was named fairways school