Sign in to follow this  
DOGGER

Who have you lived near?

Anyone lives/lived near a past or present city player in their lifeline?

Any funny/intresting stories??

Remember not to state an actual address, just the area would be fine and also don''t write any bad stuff cos the Mods will get you!!!

I''ve lived near Andy Marshall, Adrian Forbes and Sutchy all in the Thorpe Marriott area when it was a pleasent place to live!

Marshall was an alright guy, had a kick about a few times with us, Sutch was the nicest though, always said hello, signed autographs etc.

No real funny stories though, so it''s over to you peeps.[Y]

[quote user="Dogger Slipraid"]

Anyone lives/lived near a past or present city player in their lifeline?

Any funny/intresting stories??

Remember not to state an actual address, just the area would be fine and also don''t write any bad stuff cos the Mods will get you!!!

I''ve lived near Andy Marshall, Adrian Forbes and Sutchy all in the Thorpe Marriott area when it was a pleasent place to live!

Marshall was an alright guy, had a kick about a few times with us, Sutch was the nicest though, always said hello, signed autographs etc.

No real funny stories though, so it''s over to you peeps.[Y]

[/quote]

Then the Drinking, Roadrage and solvent abuse came along[;)]

none of the above is true unless you know better

I lived next door to Ken Brown (who was lovely) and in same village as Mark Bowen (who shouted at me when I was a kid for carol singing cos I woke his baby and gave me nothing!)

Not any Norwich player but I live next to Kevin mcleod of Colchester and derek Saunders (ex chelsea player)

OTBC!

Ian Butterworth when he was in Thorpe St AndrewIwan Roberts in Brundalland then Milligan in Rackheath more recently

I was quite spoilt. Used to have Safri, Andy Hughes and Darren Ward all live in my village of Mulbarton, and all were very friendly and happy to talk, especially Youssef who was a real gent, and a certain Mr Huckerby lives just a couple of miles away.

Have a relative who lives in the same little village as Mr Huckerby. He''s not all that respected in the area due to his arrogance - i wasn''t really surprised to find this out!

[quote user="Carrow Roeder"]Have a relative who lives in the same little village as Mr Huckerby. He''s not all that respected in the area due to his arrogance - i wasn''t really surprised to find this out![/quote]

Who''s the relative?....Glenn Roeder?

I live near Michael Sheard, he played the headmaster in Grange Hill. He also played Hitler in Indiana Jones (Last Crusade) and Darth Vader chocked him in Empire Strikes Back.Mark King (Level 42) also lives nearby, no one from the team though, sorry.

mate of mine lives opposite Shacks and Hendo.. they live next door to each other...

My sisters friend used to go out with Chris Sutton many moons ago when they were teenagers...

jas :)

I used to live about a mile away from Hucks until just over a year ago when I moved to the North Norfolk coast.

[quote user="The Great Revival. "]I live next to my neighbour.[/quote]was that really necessaryand mate of mine used to live near Alex Notman, he was a true gent, went into his house once and helped put a pool table in.

[quote user="Canary Boy"]I live near Michael Sheard, he played the headmaster in Grange Hill. He also played Hitler in Indiana Jones (Last Crusade) and Darth Vader chocked him in Empire Strikes Back.

Mark King (Level 42) also lives nearby, no one from the team though, sorry.
[/quote]

I thought the headmaster from Grange hill died (Mr Bronson) a few years back??

[quote user="cityangel"]I used to live about a mile away from Hucks until just over a year ago when I moved to the North Norfolk coast.[/quote]

How far is the restraining order then CA!?[:D]

My ex-girlfriend lived just round the corner from Eadie when he lived in Dussindale and a couple of streets away from Iwan.

[quote user="Robocod"][quote user="The Great Revival. "]I live next to my neighbour.[/quote]

was that really necessary

and mate of mine used to live near Alex Notman,
he was a true gent, went into his house once and helped put a pool table in.

[/quote]

Alex Notman bought me a drink in mercy once. Just thought i''d share

[quote user="Beaker"]

[quote user="Robocod"][quote user="The Great Revival. "]I live next to my neighbour.[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Oh yeah Beaker, did u buy him one back?

[quote user="Dogger Slipraid"][quote user="Beaker"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Oh yeah Beaker, did u buy him one back?

[/quote]

in a word - no

Yes i lived next door to Andy Linighan in 89, one of the nicest chaps i''ve known, very down to earth. Nothing intresting though!

Jon Sheffield used to live behind the park in Old Cattion we all hung out on during the late 80s. He has a pile of cards with his photo on that he would sign and hand out when ever we knocked on his door. Ian Culverhouse had a tiny house near that park as well.