Sign in to follow this  
Paradox

Pardew is such a ****!!

I read last night in London''s evening standard, a quote by Pardew:

"In my mind the four teams that finished in the play offs this year are the ones that would be most likely to survive in the Premiership."

Who the hell is this guy trying to kid?!!! Palace, Binmen??????

What has Alan Pardew actually achieved in his carreer apart from promotion to div 1, and a poor crack at the playoffs with a team heavily backed by a curiously limp wristed Mr Madjeski, and with superb facilities & Stadium. Even Joe Royale has achieved this feat.

Faced with the challenge of ressurecting West Ham to their former glories with a limited budget and impatient fans, he has achieved nothing yet.

I live down here in the big smoke and saw him with his missus in Camden a couple of weeks ago. I was P*****d and heckled him for having a team full of has-beens and kids. So i guess i have at least said my piece to him... Even before this rather stange comment from the teams 15pts+ behind us.

See you in the SnakePit next year.

Come on you yellows.

ummm, it is certainly strange that pardew and royle seem to think themselves and their teams are so much better than us (or WBA for that matter)

can someone tell them the season finished last week? lol

Reading the Ipswich local rag there appears to be a mutual admiration society between Fat Joe and Pardew supported by the local hack who states the artisans have been promoted so now it over to the artists. Just wait until the ref gives a penalty against either side and ''Royle blasts ref '' or ''Pardew outraged'' will be the headlines.
Much as I dislike Pardew I would rather West Ham were beaten by Sunderland/Palace than Sheepy''s wonders.

If the Binners v ''ammers semi is deadlocked after the two games, why not forget extra time and penalties and just lock BFJ and Pardew in a small room together and let their hyper-inflated egos thrash it out? With any luck they would simply eliminate each other leaving the winner of the other semi to go through unopposed!