Sign in to follow this  
notsosuperchrisymartin

1st Game Of The Season, Whoever It May Be !

If our team was to line up as this on the 1st day of the season how would you feel, i think its a team capable of holding its own in the championship but i just get the impression there isn''t enough money to make to much of a surge up the table, PLEASE let me be wrong !

Marshall                                                                                            

Semmy         Taylor         Pearce         Bertrand

Croft            Russell         Fozzy(c)      Hoolahan

Evans          Rigters    

Christ, you have got more chance in winning the lotto than predicting the line up for Norwich''s 1st game of the season... Will we have the money to build a better squad in the summer or not? Maybe we wont need too much money if Glen can spot a few gems that no other manager noticed? Maybe we will just crumble like we did under Grant this season??? WHO KNOWS!!!.. Time will tell of course.

God I hate waiting for the season to start up again!

Yup good team, I think we have a reasonable chance of getting Taylor, Bertrand and Hoolahan.  I also think Rigters will come back and I would like to see him back as he looked quite sharp for those couple of very brief moments.  But with Evans I really don''t know I am hoping Sven gets sacked as I think we will then have more of a chance of signing him, but we will see

Yer defo hoping Sven gets sacked too, theres a few players ahead of Evans stil tho, Benjani, Bojinov, Caicedo, Vassell, Sturridge plus they have Corradi & Bianchi out on loan, and with all their money hopefully they will be looking to strengthen in that area to ! I think there a chance of Bertand to as obviously they have Cole, Bridge & the £9m Ivanovic who can play anywhere across the back. Dont know about Pearce as Reading got relegated and with Duberry & Sodje out of contract and Sonko just recently suspended there might be more chance for him there.

How''d you get on here without a username? When I deleted mine by accident once, my e-mail addresss took it''s place. Also, I tried to quote you earlier but the system wouldn''t accept it !  [*-)]