Sign in to follow this  
National express super guard

a refreshing approach to management?

or has glenn completely lost the plot. releasing 9 players and now getting rid of 4 members of the backroom staff!!! I appreciate the club needs refreshing, and seeing the smurk wiped off neil adams face must''ve been satisfying, and I''m glad someone at Norwich has finally decided the club needs clearing out top to bottom. However, are we playing a dangerous game, losing so many people in one go!!! this leads me to believe the board must''ve made decent (not enough most likely) funds available coz glenn now has a hell of a lot of new people to recruit.as I said, makes a change for summer activity at colney, but your opinions please, is it too much of a big task in one summer?

Well we either stay as we are and maintain this steady rot or actually try and do something about it. That''s how I see it.

I believe this is a refreshing approach to management at Norwich City FC.  For to loung we have had the same old people in and around the club resulting in us getting knowhere.  I think Glenn has identified the deadwood in his time at the club and decided that enough is enough and the only way to move forward is a complete restructure.Its a risk, but i think it is a risk which has to be taken