Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Old Men Shouldn't Wear Replica Shirts!

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

Because they look daft!.

I''m 60 in September, and I wouldn''t be seen dead in City replica shirt in public.

I''m nearly bald with a beer and bad diet induced tummy, and I look bloody tragic in one. Okay, I admit I buy a new City shirt when a new kit is launched, but I wear them these days to potter around the house and garden.

In public, I wear one of my many smart City designer T shirts available from the club shop, they carry the same badge as the replic shirts anyway, they fit me better and hide the lumps! and to me, thats the important thing.

Next time you''re in Carrow Road, look around at the old farts, gamely trying to squeeze into their replica''s, don''t laugh at them, all us old boys have been there..........and so will the current youngsters too one day!.

Replica shirts is a young mans game in my opinion, ie under 35. 

Agreed?.[*-)]

[/quote]

No I don''t!

Its up to the individual and anyway a stadium full of yellow and green looks great!

I always wear my replica shirt with pride and don''t care if not as young as I was!

Its annoys me the stereotypes that say you have to stop doing things cause your getting old - bol**cks!

I also know certain fans who think there above wearing replica shirts - agin - b**locks!

I''m 98 but wear my pyjamas over the top of mine, or is it underneath, can''t remember why I do it. Anyway for an old codger I think I look pretty hip or do I need a hip replacement. I hope we beat Cardiff tommorrow and Ken Foggo scores............zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz 

Because they look daft!.

I''m 60 in September, and I wouldn''t be seen dead in City replica shirt in public.

I''m nearly bald with a beer and bad diet induced tummy, and I look bloody tragic in one. Okay, I admit I buy a new City shirt when a new kit is launched, but I wear them these days to potter around the house and garden.

In public, I wear one of my many smart City designer T shirts available from the club shop, they carry the same badge as the replic shirts anyway, they fit me better and hide the lumps! and to me, thats the important thing.

Next time you''re in Carrow Road, look around at the old farts, gamely trying to squeeze into their replica''s, don''t laugh at them, all us old boys have been there..........and so will the current youngsters too one day!.

Replica shirts is a young mans game in my opinion, ie under 35. 

Agreed?.[*-)]

[/quote]

Be like me Wiz - act your shoe size not your age [:D]

[quote user="gazzathegreat"]I am 49 soon and will still wear my shirt - I fit into it fine. Wiz it''s a football shirt, not high fashion. We are going to watch a football team (hopefully) when we wear it, not stroll down a catwalk. Just wear it whenever you want, or are the fashion police taking over Lowestoft?[/quote]God, there''d be nobody left if they did.

[/quote]

I suppose living in Lowestoft would make that a health and safety risk.

[/quote]

Hmm... are you being paid commission by the club, Wiz? 

Next time you''re in Carrow Road, look around at the old farts, gamely trying to squeeze into their replica''s

[/quote]

And Lee Croft trying to squeeze into his...

[quote user="AndyJR"][quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Delias Devonshire Dirtbox"]

And an old person that thinks they are a Wizard isn''t daft?

[/quote]

I never thought on this subject that anyone would be that desperate to score points off me...................how sad is that?[:(] .

[/quote]

Wizards rule.

[/quote]

Ah, of course Andy................I plum forgot my master''s early teachings...............well thought up mate!.[Y]