Sign in to follow this  
DumbleDelia is Magic

Bloody geopgraphy!!

I''ve seen this morning that as well as us chasing David Bentley, West Brom, West Ham and Bolton are having a go as well. Now don''t get me wrong, I absolutley love Norwich. I love the city, the club, the people and the surrounding countryside and coastline. Bit we''re not half p***ed out to one side!! I''ve seen us in the past miss out on players from the North because they don''t want to move down. And I''ve seen us lose players from London clubs to other London clubs because they don''t want to move. I REALLY hope this doesn''t happen this summer. It''s so frustrating. I might be wrong here but if West Ham won the play-offs (god forbid) then you would think that skipping across London would be nicer for Bentley than coming up here. Also, as regards to Ricci Schimca, moving from Leicester to West Brom would be a lot easier than moving here. I just hope he doesn''t take the easy option and move their. We''ve got a better manager, better players and MUCH better fans than those idiots.

Come on summer targets! Move to Norfolk, it''s lovely I promise and you can get to Gants Hill to the central line in an hour and a half!!! Not far!

Yeah I hear what you are saying DD but at the end of the day at least when they do move here it is because they want to (Darren H). If they wish to go elsewhere then at least we know their heart is not here.

absolutely right navman

if they would rather live in london, or heaven forbid the areas of birmingham we all know and love, then all i can say is they must be a sandwich short of a picnic

let''s leave them too it, we only want committed players, DH was and is something special, and i bet he doesn''t regret his decision to come here for one minute :-)

As Neil Doncaster said this morning - we all know what a wonderful place to live Norfolk is, but not everyone does. Which is in its eternal favour in my opinion, sitting here thousands of miles away in another continent, and remembering those Norfolk sunsets. Mmmmmmmm...