Sign in to follow this  
Truthseeker

Negative Archant columnists

I see that even now Fan''s Eye Adam Aiken is being critical of all things Norwich City.

How long until he follows Richard Balls and falls on his sword? This negativity has got to stop.

[quote user="Truthseeker"]

I see that even now Fan''s Eye Adam Aiken is being critical of all things Norwich City.

How long until he follows Richard Balls and falls on his sword? This negativity has got to stop.

[/quote]Why?  Don''t you think he may have a valid point?  For someone with the user name "Truthseeker", you have an interesting approach to freedom of speech.

Here''s a link, in case anyone is interested.http://new.edp24.co.uk/content/commentary/FansEye.aspxHis Norwich Union/AVIVA comments echo what has been said here.  His Huckerby comments, likewise.  His relief at staying up, likewise.Sorry, but I don''t see what the point you are making is.

Most of Archant''s journalists who report on matters relating to NCFC are either quite neutral in their writing, or they are pretty upbeat most of the time, so I feel you need one or two hacks with a less positive outlook to maintain some kind of balance.

Of course, if we had just won the league, or were looking forward to the play offs, or were on our way to Wembley in the FA Cup, you would expect even the most negative Archant writers to be almost completely satisfied in the way the club is run. Having just narrowly avoided the drop, I don''t think it is unreasonable if some of our local reporters use a bit of a negative slant in their columns.

Richard fell on his own sword?   Do you know why he isn''t continuing his articles then because I don''t -dont'' make assumptions.  For the record I''ve always enjoyed reading his columns and for one am rather sad they will not feature next season.  If you did''nt like realism then why did you read his column in the first place?

[/quote]Truthseeker is back again... [|-)]

[/quote]

Have you fell out of your cot?

Commander Tilson to the message board please.............

Truthsamas Bin Hidin... [H] But he''s back[li]

Now I thought no stone was going to be left unturned in your quest to bring this tyrant to book [sn]

Come on Tilly... Let''s be ''avin you [;)]

[quote user="AndyJR"]Richard fell on his own sword?   Do you know why he isn''t continuing his articles then because I don''t -dont'' make assumptions.  For the record I''ve always enjoyed reading his columns and for one am rather sad they will not feature next season. 

If you did''nt like realism then why did you read his column in the first place?

[/quote]

Richard doesn''t actually work for Archant any more, he has a different job and I guess that he can''t commit the time and effort any more.

It''s a shame, he''s my favourite columnist.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Commander Tilson to the message board please.............

Truthsamas Bin Hidin... [H] But he''s back[li]

Now I thought no stone was going to be left unturned in your quest to bring this tyrant to book [sn]

Come on Tilly... Let''s be ''avin you [;)]

[/quote]

Excellent!

[/quote]

I see you''ve crawled from under your stone again to make accusations that you can''t back up. If you don''t like the Fan''s Eye column don''t read it I''m sure Adam won''t lose any sleep. As for Richard Balls I understood that he''s got himself a new job and couldn''t commit to a column any longer which is his choice.

You seem to be obsessed with Archant journalists and its columns , can we assume you work for the club?

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="Truthseeker"]

[/quote]

I see you''ve crawled from under your stone again to make accusations that you can''t back up. If you don''t like the Fan''s Eye column don''t read it I''m sure Adam won''t lose any sleep. As for Richard Balls I understood that he''s got himself a new job and couldn''t commit to a column any longer which is his choice.

You seem to be obsessed with Archant journalists and its columns , can we assume you work for the club?

[/quote]

Angel, thats looks like an accusation ''that you can''t backup''!

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="Truthseeker"]

[/quote]

[/quote]CA, I thnk it''s more likely Archant sacked him !

Nutty nigel i am a little concerned about Truthseeker as he has not posted on this message board for six months but he was having a look on here back in January.He has been laying low since the day i had a heated exchange with an employee at Carrow Road who considered that elements were conspiring to do the club down.Truthseeker was mentioned more than once in our verbal telephone exchange of views.No surprise to see that he is like a broken record with regard to Adam and Richard and i suppose now i have come on here his anti NCISA views will appear very shortly.I shall be handing the file to my "cold Case " squad  as a result of this latest sighting.I note that as usual his thread has little support.

[quote user="A Load of Squit"][quote user="cityangel"][quote user="Truthseeker"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Angel, thats looks like an accusation ''that you can''t backup''![/quote]

Fair comment but he sounds like a club official or maybe like Lappin says he''s been sacked from Archant.

Question for you Truthseeker which part of Fans Eye view did you find negative today ?

The only person being negative seems to be Truthseeker.

Most people like to read opinionated articles rather then just factual reporting.  It is what makes our press better then some other countries.

So whether you agree with Peter Hitchens, Ken Livingstone, or Boris Johnson you can enjoy the read.  That is what the rest of us like about Richard Balls and Fans Eye.

But hey you carry on being negative .....

''Whack Ringworm'' (or somethin'' like that).....Who was an ''Archant Sporty Journo''. Used to eat, sleep, drink and cuddle up to the NCFC media.....

Certainly don''t miss him in the EDP and Heevin'' Nooze....

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

''Whack Ringworm'' (or somethin'' like that).....Who was an ''Archant Sporty Journo''. Used to eat, sleep, drink and cuddle up to the NCFC media.....

Certainly don''t miss him in the EDP and Heevin'' Nooze....

[/quote]Rick Waghorn (for it was he) can turn a nice sentence and use language well, but spent too long brown-nosing with the Canary elite.  He also has the irritating habit of stating the flaming obvious in everything he writes.

[quote user="Mello Yello"]
"Give ''em enough rope"[/quote]Give ''em enough rope and they''ll find a marketing opportunity in it?