Sign in to follow this  
CHIRPING CANARY

FIFA OR PRO EVO??????

[quote user=" C.T"]

FOOTBALL MANAGER or failing that Fifa

[/quote]Football manager for realism.Fifa has a good manager mode, but incredibly unrealistic.Pro Evo''s gameplay is way beyond that of fifa [:)]

I''ve played all the Football management games over the last 20 years, and definitely the best is www.xperteleven.com It''s free, and has great banter on the forums etc. 318000+  members. You can join already created leagues, and even create your own league in which you invite your mates to join. I just love it.

[quote user="hogesar"]

Pro Evo''s gameplay was way beyond that of fifa (until this year) [:)]
[/quote]

I''ve corrected it for you. Wink [;)]

I have always preferred Pro over Fifa up untill this year, I think Fifa 08 has taken it one step further this year and it''s all round game play is just better than Pro Evo, the skill moves and graphics on Fifa 08 are just brilliant!

I used to play Fifa, but I after one play of Pro I decided it was better

However I will agree that the Pro Evo of this year is fairly dire... although Im also fairly sure that the next one will be much better

Was always a fifa guy, but after trying pro evo a few seasons back I find it far superior. Its far more realistic than Fifa, and the only real downside was the lack of licences, which isn''t so much of a problem now you can download updates etc.

Pro Evo all the way.

[quote user=" C.T"]

FOOTBALL MANAGER or failing that Fifa

[/quote]

Yep, footie manager is better than both Fifa and Pro put together.....to the point were its becoming a problem for me. Played for 7 straight hours this morning. You can loose track of time so easily with that game!

Aye football manager is awesome, though way to addictive!But answering the question, Pro Evo is 100x better than Fifa, granted, Fifa has better graphics..... but thats it! The pro evo gameplay is much more realistic and true to life than fifa, plus the camera on fifa is really jerky, it just a terrible terrible game! and whats with this champions league game ea sports brings out every year?? its just fifa but with champions league written all over it! PRO EVO RULES!

Pes.. this years version is shocking though! Euro 2008 is the best footy game of the past 12 months and well worth the price

jas :)

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]

Sensible World Of Soccer.

Or Pro Evo.

[/quote]I loved Sensible Soccer - back in the day (1993?) it also had Norwich City as a pre-loaded team in the UEFA cup.  I think one of the programmers was a Norwich fan as the custom teams also included "Flown Canaries" (Woods, Bruce, Watson, Sherwood, Townsend, Fleck, etc etc.)

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

Pes.. this years version is shocking though! Euro 2008 is the best footy game of the past 12 months and well worth the price

[/quote]

Agreed, PES 08 was a MASSIVE let down considering what we were promised. If anything, the PES series seems to be going backwards, because I have so say, not only is Euro 2008 well worth the money, it is the best football game I personally have ever played (360 version). EA are really getting their act together. I just wish they would move the PC versions to next gen.

Sensible world of soccer, i used to play it on my commodor Amiga, easily the best football game of all time, i wouldn''t like to think how many hours i spent on this in the early ninetys.

[quote user="alex_ncfc"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[/quote]

Agreed, PES 08 was a MASSIVE let down considering what we were promised. If anything, the PES series seems to be going backwards, because I have so say, not only is Euro 2008 well worth the money, it is the best football game I personally have ever played (360 version). EA are really getting their act together. I just wish they would move the PC versions to next gen.

[/quote]Agree with these two opinions. Euro 2008 far superior to any footie game out at the moment. Konami ruining the PES series while EA are making great strides with FIFA.

[quote user="Sephiroth Owa"]Pro evo all the way.Crofty even agreed with me in the first programme of the season :D[/quote]Only because he can cross the ball in Pro Evo.

PRO EVO!!!!   From the days of International Superstar Soccer on the SNES to PES2008 on the 360, Pro Evo reigns supreme over FIFA, and if i hear anyone say ''''but you havent got the player names'''' one more time im gonna kill someone....

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Sephiroth Owa"]Pro evo all the way.Crofty even agreed with me in the first programme of the season :D[/quote]Only because he can cross the ball in Pro Evo.[/quote]Ooh he went there. [:D]