Sign in to follow this  
Unlucky Fried Kitten

Where are the WI girls today?

[quote user="JaundicedJockGeorgy"]Barbara, Sue, Lillian and Linda, are you going to be regular posters on here?[/quote]

They were last seen heading into the VIP lounge at Mercy I believe. 

Georgy,

Dont worry dear we are still here, currently halfway through our coffee morning. We shall report back to you all the gossip dont worry my love.

Regards,

Barbara

xx

Georgy my dear old bor, I do hope you aren''t suffering with Jaundice as your screen name suggests.

Babs, Lilly, Linda and me are definately here for the long haul, now that my dear grandson Harvey has shown me and my ol bor Keith how to work this darn world wide web shennanigans.

We all sit together in the Geoffrey Watling Stand, near ol'' Delia herself, her recipe for rhubarb crumble is magnificant, the crumble has just the right texture and the rhubarb isn''t too sloppy. Any way I digress.

Regards

Sue

x

i''m not actually convinced that these "new " posters would be able to tell me what shape a football is?

Come on, who is it, joke over, now show yourself.......................................

[quote user="Sue"]

Georgy my dear old bor, I do hope you aren''t suffering with Jaundice as your screen name suggests.

Babs, Lilly, Linda and me are definately here for the long haul, now that my dear grandson Harvey has shown me and my ol bor Keith how to work this darn world wide web shennanigans.

We all sit together in the Geoffrey Watling Stand, near ol'' Delia herself, her recipe for rhubarb crumble is magnificant, the crumble has just the right texture and the rhubarb isn''t too sloppy. Any way I digress.

Regards

Sue

x

[/quote]

It''s a wonder I don''t have jaundice with the amount of beer I drink at times, Sue. Thankfully the old liver has stood up well so far from all the punishment I put it through. It''s like a small hydroelectric pumping station.