Sign in to follow this  
CJ

Odds on Roeder out by Xmas

I fancy a good money earner, given Roeders previous form at other clubs and his recent mindless decision to release one of our best players, I just hope I can get any kind of decent odds on Glenn leaving by Xmas.

Trouble is I bet I will be lucky to get anything better than Evens.

And for all those Roeder fans just remember to study his form after the February transfer window when he tried to put his "young keen " lads in and change a winning side. Expect more of the same in the coming transfer market! Maybe I should see if I can get better odds on him leaving by October and Dion taking over with Huckerby as his player / assistant.

Glenn has forgotten the extra man. That is the City Supporters who not only want to see wins but a player of Hucks ability who is willing to take on players and score wonderful goals. The only way Glenn will survive now is if we get promotion next year anything less and the supporters will ask what if we had kept Hucks, just like they asked what if we had kept Tiny this season.

Well said CJ. There''s also the possibility of a better offer coming along and, if so, I could see Roeder cashing in his chips and going. Anybody know what contract he''s on ?

I don''t see much chance of him being gone by xmas, the board will not want to bring another manager in quick succession so will give him a good chance to shine before thinking of giving him the boot. I think he has the links and expertise to be good for us, even if i do disagree on letting go of Hucks. But we don''t know what the situation is, it could be the choice of Huck''s wages or having more money to pay Ched Evans for another year or permanently.

I think he will be completely sure of his decision because he knows how much Hucks mean to us fans, and how much us fans means to Hucks. The easy option would be to make us happy and give him another year, but he wants to do it his way and fair play to him really.

Tiny. Hucks.  SO SENTIMENTAL.  Mindless decision?  Bit early to know if that is true isn''t it?

[quote user="CJ"]

I fancy a good money earner, given Roeders previous form at other clubs and his recent mindless decision to release one of our best players, I just hope I can get any kind of decent odds on Glenn leaving by Xmas.

Trouble is I bet I will be lucky to get anything better than Evens.

And for all those Roeder fans just remember to study his form after the February transfer window when he tried to put his "young keen " lads in and change a winning side. Expect more of the same in the coming transfer market! Maybe I should see if I can get better odds on him leaving by October and Dion taking over with Huckerby as his player / assistant.

Glenn has forgotten the extra man. That is the City Supporters who not only want to see wins but a player of Hucks ability who is willing to take on players and score wonderful goals. The only way Glenn will survive now is if we get promotion next year anything less and the supporters will ask what if we had kept Hucks, just like they asked what if we had kept Tiny this season.

[/quote]

Im a norwegan, so I dont know much aboute your bething plases. But is there a plase where you actulay can beth on Roder gething fired?

And can you give me the name of 1 ore 2 good UK plases (internet pages) where there are good bets?

[quote user="Phatcanary9"]What are the odds on some Norwich fans never being happy with the manager, whoever he is!![/quote]

They stopped taking bets on that ages ago.

[quote user="Crikey..and with the outside of his foot"]

Well said CJ. There''s also the possibility of a better offer coming along and, if so, I could see Roeder cashing in his chips and going. Anybody know what contract he''s on ?

[/quote]2 and a half years I believe. So basically 2 years now.

Roeder wont get sacked. I''m confident we will have a much better season next year than this time round.

The club needs a bit of stabillity especially as we haven''t recovered from the ''grant era''.

For starters the game at sheff weds dint mean nothing to us and everything to them. Plus did you go to sheff weds? If you did you have realised that we shud have buried them b4 half time, patterson shud have scored and evans missed great oppurtunities, oh yeah also after there second one mr huckerby missed a one on one so really on another day we woud have killed them and its obvious we are a much better side then them.

As for next season thats just my opinion. I like roeder and with his contacts in  the game i think he can attract sum very good players here along with the loan players, sumthing which he already has proved.

[quote user="CJ"]

The only way Glenn will survive now is if we get promotion next year anything less and the supporters will ask what if we had kept Hucks, just like they asked what if we had kept Tiny this season.

[/quote]So what of the last 3 seasons of having Huckerby in our squad and failing everytime to even come close to promotion?