Sign in to follow this  
Blainsey

For the love of God bring back the MODS

Why cant this forum be moderated anymore. Mark my words, its the beginning of an influx of idiots to post whatever they like on here. Ban freedom of speech and moderate away!!

Do you really want to return to waiting about seven hours for your posts to appear? I think the board has been reasonably well disciplined so far. In the "good old days" of everything being moderated, some pretty strong stuff was allowed to go through at times.

Blainsey me ol'' bor, dont you be a-worrying, but i think there is too much doo-lally-ing around nowadays. It should be about football and football alone!

All my love,

Sue

xxxx

[quote user="Blainsey"]Why cant this forum be moderated anymore. Mark my words, its the beginning of an influx of idiots to post whatever they like on here. Ban freedom of speech and moderate away!![/quote]

For example?  What exactly are you objecting to?

[quote user="Sue"]

Blainsey me ol'' bor, dont you be a-worrying, but i think there is too much doo-lally-ing around nowadays. It should be about football and football alone!

All my love,

Sue

xxxx

[/quote]

Now you lovely young boys don''t you think its time you went up those apple & pears ? where are those "Jim Jam" ? come on its getting late , you know you have to be up in the morning , oh by the way you aren''t fooling anyone , on the other hand...err........[;)] arrdee.

[quote user="Fat Prophet"]

[quote user="Blainsey"]Why cant this forum be moderated anymore. Mark my words, its the beginning of an influx of idiots to post whatever they like on here. Ban freedom of speech and moderate away!![/quote]

For example?  What exactly are you objecting to?

[/quote]

Take it all back Blainsey.  This is the worst attack of multiple thread disease I''ve ever seen.  BRING BACK THE MODS!