Sign in to follow this  
missing in action?

bye huckerby, pfff oh well

sorry but, huckerby going, was a good movehe is 32years oldon 7.5k a week.doesnt offer alot in games now, even pace is goingwont last a whole game and is what can be considered as an expensive luxuryi dont know what you guys are expecting next season, but as jas? pointed out, ts gonna be a long journey.huckerby wouldnt be at the end of it anywaystop complaining because deep down you know it was time for him to go.YOU LOVED HIM BECAUSE OF WHAT HE WAS, NOT WHAT HE IS.if dublin had of been crap, we wouldnt of kept him on, we kept him because of what he is,

I don''t know if "oh well" is quite how I''d describe it.

Perhaps its a good thing to free up wages but its a shame it had to be Hux who was shown the door.

The board know they''re in deep crap with the fans so they''d better have something else lined up for next year or they (and Norwich City itself) are in serious serious trouble.

i dont mean it in the sense that shit happens get on with it, i mean, irs happened, its done, and i believe for the right reasons, its not that i didnt appreciate him because until this season i adored him.but it was the right time 4 him to go.leave a legend, not a has been

I think you need a bit more respect for one of the only players of late to keep the fans at carrow road. not just ''oh well''

[quote user="ipswichrscum"]I think you need a bit more respect for one of the only players of late to keep the fans at carrow road. not just ''oh well''[/quote]

Don''t talk for me he never kept me at Carrow Road and ''oh well close the door on the way out''.

haha well if thats how you think abou so called ''legends'' after they leave. their wont be too many who would like to be known as a ''legend'' in your eyes...

Even if he had have played another year Buddhaboy, he would still have been streets ahead of the rest of them. Another own goal to the club, just as Malky and co. A great way to reward one of our greatest ever players. Let''s hope the decision makers don''t live to regret it.

Huckerby - was a great attcking threat in his day. Past it now. Has never offered anything defensively, and isn''t a team player. It seems like he can do no wrong with many of the moronic posters on here- if it was anyone else he would be torn apart. Good decision Glenn - lets build for the future. Those crying over him - get over it.

[quote user="buddhaboy"]sorry but, huckerby going, was a good move
he is 32years old
on 7.5k a week.
doesnt offer alot in games now, even pace is going
wont last a whole game and is what can be considered as an expensive luxury
i dont know what you guys are expecting next season, but as jas? pointed out, ts gonna be a long journey.
huckerby wouldnt be at the end of it anyway
stop complaining because deep down you know it was time for him to go.
YOU LOVED HIM BECAUSE OF WHAT HE WAS, NOT WHAT HE IS.
if dublin had of been crap, we wouldnt of kept him on, we kept him because of what he is,
[/quote]

Now if you changed the name to Jamie, I would have to agree with every word.

yes i agree that he could have an impact stillas a 20/30/40min player, but not a whole game which he expects, he doesnt wanna sit on the bench....i dont think this will be a malky and co moment, just, a sad moment.

If what you say is correct, Hucks is on 7.5k a week? That means he would earn 390k per year.

I can''t think of any ready made replacements available on Bosmans. Where are we going to find a player of Hucks calibre with a transfer fee of under 400k? Thats before we even talk wages.

IMO it was a no-brainer offering him another year.

[quote user="buddhaboy"]sorry but, huckerby going, was a good move
he is 32years old
on 7.5k a week.
doesnt offer alot in games now, even pace is going
wont last a whole game and is what can be considered as an expensive luxury
i dont know what you guys are expecting next season, but as jas? pointed out, ts gonna be a long journey.
huckerby wouldnt be at the end of it anyway
stop complaining because deep down you know it was time for him to go.
YOU LOVED HIM BECAUSE OF WHAT HE WAS, NOT WHAT HE IS.
if dublin had of been crap, we wouldnt of kept him on, we kept him because of what he is,
[/quote]

What a load of crap...who other than DD has been better than Hux this season????

Doesnt offer alot in games?? So who scored that goal on Sunday???

I loved him because he is the only player to ever love this club as much as I do....he could have gone to any club but chose to stay with us!! Plus we never have players of his talent..we either have them at the end of their career or as a youngster...the man deserves so much more than Norwich!!

Prepare to see a hastily ''re-hashed'' promotion poster for the ''Greatest Ever'' (non-event).....Jamelia, some Z list celebridee type tight trouser wearing failed falsetto X factor Dynamic Diabollix singer types,....PLUS! "Last Chance, To Say farewell to Darren Huckerby!" -and then the rest of what''s occuring.....an'' stuff....

[quote user="WrightyBoy"]

[quote user="buddhaboy"]sorry but, huckerby going, was a good movehe is 32years oldon 7.5k a week.doesnt offer alot in games now, even pace is goingwont last a whole game and is what can be considered as an expensive luxuryi dont know what you guys are expecting next season, but as jas? pointed out, ts gonna be a long journey.huckerby wouldnt be at the end of it anywaystop complaining because deep down you know it was time for him to go.YOU LOVED HIM BECAUSE OF WHAT HE WAS, NOT WHAT HE IS.if dublin had of been crap, we wouldnt of kept him on, we kept him because of what he is,[/quote]

What a load of crap...who other than DD has been better than Hux this season????

Doesnt offer alot in games?? So who scored that goal on Sunday???

I loved him because he is the only player to ever love this club as much as I do....he could have gone to any club but chose to stay with us!! Plus we never have players of his talent..we either have them at the end of their career or as a youngster...the man deserves so much more than Norwich!!

[/quote]marshall for one.and yes certainly only 400k wages. but, we may be able to add to that dont forget.and wow, scored v sheff wednesday, got us far eh, i am not saying he wasnt classbut now is the right time 4 him to fade away with dignity.

NCFC                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Carrow Road                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     NorwichDear Darren,Thankyou for all you have done for us over the past 4 years or so.  Please exit via the back door.Yours sincerely,Glenn and all the team

Marshall, now there is another legend in the making. If he stays with us, he will be HUGEBack to Hucks, it will be sad to see him leave, but all footballers have to move oni personally want him to stay, but if he cant settle for super sub status, he has to move onhe doesnt have the legs for the english leagues fact pace anymore, but i reckon if he can get the legs for 60mins, he could still play a vital partbut it doesnt matter now i spose, hes leaving and thats that now.