Sign in to follow this  
Swindon NCFC

Chant for Craig

After reading a piece entitled "Let''s find a chant for Fleming" it got me to thinking (which is no mean feat).

Now I appreciate this is slightly camp but if the Barclay Boys could add their "F*** Off, F*** Off, F*** Off, F*** Off, F*** Off, F*** Off, melody (from winkers, you''re just a bunch of....) we could have a cracking showtune going.

To the tune of hey big spender.

The minute he walked on the park
You could see he was a man of distinction a great defender
Cool Headed, passings refined
Craig Fleming is the best defender you''ll ever find

Too much shopping at the Canary store has brought out my feminine side. Best go shoot some deer or something.

OTBC

Flem already has a chant from a while back:

(to the tune of The Mighty Quinn)
Kicking it out
Throwing it in
You''ve not seen nothing like Craig Fleming!

Swindon - I think someone told me that Shirley Bassey sang your interpretation at her concert at Blickling Hall last year!

Now there would be something to behold...

SB belting out your tune from the center circle before our first Prem game next season!

For the time being I think i''ll stick with plain old "There''s one F in Fleming..."

hi,r the chap i met at city hall 4 parade on the 10th ur from sawbridgeworth,got a daughter rosie if so im jonathan as you ll know my email address is www.wolverine3372@aol.com,hope 2 hear from u soon ,if not u many apols.

Sorry but "One ''F'' in Fleming, there''s only one ''F'' in Fleming " is the most brilliantly simple double meaning chant Ive ever heard.

Superb!

Guest CFrost
Yeah its a bit plain, but he liked it at Crewe. Love the Might Quinn song tho- love the song anyway!!