Sign in to follow this  
I am a Banana (All Grown Up)

NEW RUN OUT SONG - 08/09 SEASON

Ready to Go- Republica

Welcome to the Jungle- Guns n Roses

Those would be pretty good I think

And then on the evidence presented at the last home game, most people would chant and clap along to Status Quo''s Rockin all over the World

The only way is up? Down down by Status Quo?Nah, seriously, I think We will rock you would be good for the atmosphere, gets a bit of hand clapping going and if most fans would join in it would be great to look at.

[quote user="NC1902"]The only way is up? Down down by Status Quo?Nah, seriously, I think We will rock you would be good for the atmosphere, gets a bit of hand clapping going and if most fans would join in it would be great to look at.[/quote]Anything but We Will Rock You, the second worst song in the history of recorded music.

MUSE - KNIGHTS OF CYDONIA

No-one''s going to take me alive

The time has come to make things right

You and I must fight for our rights

You and I must fight to survive

Great lyrics, great music and a great riff to get you geared up

Frankie goes to hollywood -  Tribez... i say this every time but it really does have "football" writen all over it

jas :)

I say no songs when we come out, no songs after goals scored and actually let the atmosphere sort itself out inside the stadium. In the matches I have attended this season it''s been the worst that I have experienced in a long while.

As long as we stop playing the fat dancer from Take That, prior to running out i dont care what comes next!!

The birdie song would be appropriate don''t you think. Plenty of crowd participation to liven them up and put them in the mood for another comedy performance.

I agree with Down Down.its ironic, amusing considering our recent situation and we can all point at the away fans and sing along. Might give CR a bit more bite.

[URL]http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=spz8_rpE0e0[/URL] springs to mind.

[quote user="Steve Hopkins"]I say no songs when we come out, no songs after goals scored and actually let the atmosphere sort itself out inside the stadium. In the matches I have attended this season it''s been the worst that I have experienced in a long while.
[/quote]

Good call about when scoring goals , do Man Utd have a goal score song when they score?, I seem to believe they don''t have one but may be wrong, same goes for Liverpool and Arsenal I think. 

I''d opt for any of the following:  Wherever you will go - The Calling

All Fired up or Invincible - Pat Benetar

Fantastic Day - Haircut One Hundred

However I suspect if the Stewards in the Snake Pit have their way we''ll get Sit Down - James

I reckon it should be Molly Lindtley by the Singing Postman, yew can''t get more Norfolk than that!

Regards,

Sue

x

[quote user="Sephiroth Owa"]Through the Fire and Flames: Dragonforce...It''s something to get the pulse racing ;)[/quote]Lmao...would be very funny to see the ole ''country bumpkins'' trying to sing along to that!

[quote user="Simon"][URL]http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=spz8_rpE0e0[/URL] springs to mind.
[/quote]

Quality...think that very fitting!!