Sign in to follow this  
Baldyboy

will more follow?

after yesterdays culling of the squad, what are the chances of doherty and fotheringham signing new deals? also will lappin and gilks stay or will they be sold? as ive stated before this summer will possibly be make or break for this club. very interesting times indeed.

I think Lappin will go for a nominal to Motherwell or something and Gilks will only be allowed to go if a decent offer comes in. Just because he wants to go doesn''t mean he is going.I reckon there will be contract talks with Foz and Doc, but the club won''t bend over backwards to keep them I reckon.

[quote user="Mud Man"]Yes, I think Fotheringham, Doherty, Gilks, Croft & Lappin will all go.
[/quote]

And the rest of the squad will be released soon after. Then Roeder will say "Shit....just realised something...."

[quote user="paint_me_yellow"]

[quote user="Mud Man"]Yes, I think Fotheringham, Doherty, Gilks, Croft & Lappin will all go.
[/quote]

And the rest of the squad will be released soon after. Then Roeder will say "Shit....just realised something...."

[/quote]

The * should read $h!t (didn''t know there was a swearing filter on)

[quote user="Mud Man"]I don''t think many of them want to stay. Roeder has lost the dressing room.[/quote]Are you in the dressing room? personal mates with the players? if not shut up and stop spouting complete nonsense you have made up.

[quote user="Mud Man"]I don''t think many of them want to stay. Roeder has lost the dressing room.
[/quote]

Well its at Carrow Road, I''m sure he''ll find it again.....

Of course you do mate - is it a friend of a friend? maybe Carl Cort gave you an insight when you met him at Asda.

Well with no disrepect to the blondie locks boy himself but if left sided midfielder Eagle gets a new deal after not featuring for the team last season and not looking likely to either whilst playing in the reserves after the still good enough left sided midfielder, City legend Hucks didn''t then theres something seriously wrong!

I have seen nothing of Eagle to suggest he will be anything other than a Jarvis. He is too slow and I''m sure that if he was decent enough to get in, then when we were struggaling, he would have featured at some stage.

Just because he has been released, does not mean that he won''t go, maybe GR is looking for a small fee.

[quote user="Mud Man"]No, it''s my son.[/quote]Fair enough - i hope you can understand the scepticism.

[quote user="scott"]Well with no disrepect to the blondie locks boy himself but if left sided midfielder Eagle gets a new deal after not featuring for the team last season and not looking likely to either whilst playing in the reserves after the still good enough left sided midfielder, City legend Hucks didn''t then theres something seriously wrong![/quote]

I''ve just worked out something that is seriously wrong - GLEN ROEDER!

[quote user="Mud Man"]I can understand scepticism. I can''t understand the rudeness.[/quote]You have my sincere apologies - i am just frustrated with all the s**t stirring and malicious lies being spouted from some quarters.Sorry again.

[quote user="kick it off"][quote user="Mud Man"]I can understand scepticism. I can''t understand the rudeness.[/quote]You have my sincere apologies - i am just frustrated with all the s**t stirring and malicious lies being spouted from some quarters.Sorry again.[/quote]That didn''t come out right - what i meant was i am frustrated with all the sh*t stirring etc, and there aren''t many people with ins to the dressing room, plenty of people who claim to have...I made an assumption, which i apologise for.

Fair enough, apology accepted. But I am very worried about what the future because of what I''ve heard. I don''t think there are too many malicious lies. I think there is a lot of indignation at the treatment of Huckerby, contrasting with his totally gracious behaviour.

[quote user="Mud Man"]Fair enough, apology accepted. But I am very worried about what the future because of what I''ve heard. I don''t think there are too many malicious lies. I think there is a lot of indignation at the treatment of Huckerby, contrasting with his totally gracious behaviour.
[/quote]

So mud man, just who''s Father are you?

[quote user="Mud Man"]Can''t say until his future is sorted, as you will understand.
[/quote]

Ok so why the name Mud Man then?