Sign in to follow this  
Mackemlad

Pray for us please.............

I think so Mackemlad...

Of the 4 teams left Sunderland would be my faves to go up as there has always been an affinity between Norwich and Sunderland supporters since ''85.

You''ve proved that you are the 3rd best team in the league over the 46 matches - and have hit a little form in the last 2. Don''t let it slip.

Good luck.

Of course mate!!!! After all, if the Binners fluke their way past West Ham then we need you to stop them at Cardiff.

But my money has been on West Ham all season to go straight back up, so if they get you in the final then sorry......

You''ve got my vote. Great bunch of fans. Look at some of the posts on this message board after the Sunderland Norwich game.

You won''t need prayers - just a draw at worst from Selhurst. The fans up there deserve Premiership football and I would really enjoy another trip (and drinking session) to Wearside next season - super place, super people

ps start practising those penalties!

I will go through all my usual mad rituals before a City match just for you tomorrow and next Monday, Mackemlad. You will not fail over the two legs! Trust me.

I hope the winner comes from the Palace Sunderland Match. I dont like hammers.

I''m torn as there is this connection between sunderland and city fans but I also live very near palace so it is really close to go to a match!!!

But good luck.

Anyone who beats the Pig Farmers gets my vote!
You seem to have got over your wobble, and they say it''s the form team which wins the playoffs. Besides, my Mum''s family came from Sunderland, so you''ve always been my second team. Good luck!

Oh yes.

All the best.

Enoyed my trip to Sunderland 100 times better than the one to Palace. Fans are superb. OK a bit of light hearted banter during the game but afterwards an absolute credit.

Plus I got my photo in the local Sunderland Journal the next day.

1-1 draw at Palace, followed by at 2-0 home win.

West Ham final will be tough, but I predict your experience in these matters will shine through.

Commiserations mate but I have to say how badly did you want it? Not only the teams but the fans. There was such an air of negativity about the place. And I couldnt believe the empty seats. We havent had an empty seat home or away for the last two months. Back to the drawing board then We wish you well for next season.

Don''t know what to say, Mackemlad! Think Kathy is right...over the two legs Palace just seemed to be more up for it and working more as a unit. Obviously Susie''s rituals only work for her beloved Canaries! Good luck for next season.

Mackemlad All the best mate, I wanted you to win it and you must be gutted. I was amazed to see how empty it was though, even Palace didn''t take many. But good luck for next year. Must admit, if I look on the bright side for us we will have a much more local away trip next year, from the three left............ Hope its London!

Great shame for the Mackems but they did let themselves down...conceeding a goal in the 90th minute; not making the most of 10 men - 4 of whom were forwards; a couple of really crappy penalties ( Steve Bruce said Birmingham even practised the walk from the centre circle before our Final); being outsung at home (again); a striker who chickened out from taking a spot kick. I feel for you, I really do - the only good thing from our point of view is that Palace will be easier to beat than Sunderland if Palace get up.