Would have took him wen we first got the oppurtunity but not now. Technically hes as bad as matty patterson and coudnt score the goals to keep leicester in the league let alone scoring the goals for a side to chase the play-offs.

no.. if you want a replacement for dion who can score goals at this level its Dele Adebola.. ok Knocking on a bit now but his record at this level over the past 10/12 years is very good.

Coventry, Birmingham, Crewe and Bristol City have all benefitted from his goals over the years.. he''s not a 20 a season man... but is quality and would benefit curo no end.

jas :)

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

no.. if you want a replacement for dion who can score goals at this level its Dele Adebola.. ok Knocking on a bit now but his record at this level over the past 10/12 years is very good.

Coventry, Birmingham, Crewe and Bristol City have all benefitted from his goals over the years.. he''s not a 20 a season man... but is quality and would benefit curo no end.

[/quote]

I think that this is a good shout.

Past caring really because untill Delia Smith is carried out of this club it will continue getting worse each season and its not if we get relegated its when .No doubt Rodent will get us another batch of useless kids in to make up the numbers.

Tell you what then, if your not going to recommend anybody then just pi$$ off rather than slagging off everyone elses recomendations?

I have a Leicester season ticket holder friend who reckons Howards been very ordinary for them - about as quick as Hartson apparently. The words touch, don''t and bargepole spring to mind...

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[/quote]

I don''t always agree with your opinions but I do agree with you on this one. I''ve often thought he would be a very handy player for us to sign. Doesn''t necessarily score loads and loads of goals but he does bring a lot to the team. Much like someone like Emile Heskey does. People don''t always appreciate how much those types of players contribute.

[quote user="Loan City Fc "]

Past caring really because untill Delia Smith is carried out of this club it will continue getting worse each season and its not if we get relegated its when .No doubt Rodent will get us another batch of useless kids in to make up the numbers.

[/quote]

How many "useless kids" did Roeder bring in this season Loan City?!! If it hadn''t been for said "useless kids", we''d be in Leicester''s shoes right now. And they''re not very nice shoes!

[quote user="Greenwich Canary"][quote user="Loan City Fc "]

[/quote]

How many "useless kids" did Roeder bring in this season Loan City?!! If it hadn''t been for said "useless kids", we''d be in Leicester''s shoes right now. And they''re not very nice shoes!

[/quote]

Not really. Evans chipped in with a decent share of goals and Bertrand proved to be ok as an attacking threat but other than that the kids were average at best. I personally credit Dion with our survival. He led the team from the front and took each game by the scruff of the neck. His motivation of the team was crucial.

[quote user="Loan City Fc "]Hes to old and never amounted to nothing all his career , why dont we just go sign another 10 Curetons that should please most on here.[/quote]

Looks like you should have done your homework, sonny.

so thats Phillips and Adebola i have suggested now.. i should be managing that team not Roeder! lol

[quote user="Thecanaryfan"][quote user="Greenwich Canary"][quote user="Loan City Fc "]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Not really. Evans chipped in with a decent share of goals and Bertrand proved to be ok as an attacking threat but other than that the kids were average at best. I personally credit Dion with our survival. He led the team from the front and took each game by the scruff of the neck. His motivation of the team was crucial.

[/quote]

"Evans chipped in with a decent share of goals and Bertrand proved to be ok as an attacking threat"

Is that all you saw in their performances??? I really hope not.

Dear God we do not need Steve Howard. Absolute rubbish.

I would rather spend the money on someone like Andy Bishop at Bury who looked pretty handy in the 2 cup games against us. He would probably cost around £250K and has a decent record playing for a poor team. I see we have been a linked with Nathan Tyson of Forest which fits in with Roeder''s comments about need pace and power.

Maybe Andy Carroll from Newcastle on loan?

Derek Riordan at Celtic is likely to be available at a reasonable price or his old strike partner Gary O''Connor who hasn''t played much at Brum of late.

The best signing we could make would probably be Ched Evans though.

[quote user="Loan City Fc "]You keep coming up with suggestions sonny im sure Roeder will be glad of the tips .Now go do your homework.[/quote]And how old are you exactly?Mentally, I mean.

I''m just pleased to know that, somewhere in deepest Norfolk, the spirit of Oscar Wilde is still alive ..........