Sign in to follow this  
yellowmad

New Slate

Now that GR has wiped the slate clean what style of play do you think he will go for. I am hoping that we get an attacking line up with wing backs  and players that move the ball quickly and put the oposition on the back foot. Two decent center backs that pass the ball on the floor....am I asking too much????

yellowmad, i think Roeder will bring in stronger bigger players all over the field, he wants the team to battle as well as play football, no your not asking to much, i will stay positive and wait to see who the club brings in.

[quote user="Phatcanary9"]yellowmad, i think Roeder will bring in stronger bigger players all over the field, he wants the team to battle as well as play football, no your not asking to much, i will stay positive and wait to see who the club brings in.[/quote]

Don''t hold your breath m8, there''s gonna be no money for anyone special. Expect half the team made up of loan signings and the other half from the minimal squad we have left, that''s why the club have pulled out of the reserve league, so they only have to pay wages for a first team and the rest spent on the remaining youth players and bench warmers.

[quote user="inch_high"]

[quote user="Phatcanary9"]yellowmad, i think Roeder will bring in stronger bigger players all over the field, he wants the team to battle as well as play football, no your not asking to much, i will stay positive and wait to see who the club brings in.[/quote]

Don''t hold your breath m8, there''s gonna be no money for anyone special. Expect half the team made up of loan signings and the other half from the minimal squad we have left, that''s why the club have pulled out of the reserve league, so they only have to pay wages for a first team and the rest spent on the remaining youth players and bench warmers.

[/quote]

I''m just trying to stay positive, i just can''t belive that even this board with all the mistakes they have made in the past will not have a plan of action, and i think we will spend more than we have this summer than what we hav in the past 3, i''m not thinking high millions but more than what we all would expect.

[quote user="Phatcanary9"][quote user="inch_high"]

[/quote]

I''m just trying to stay positive, i just can''t belive that even this board with all the mistakes they have made in the past will not have a plan of action, and i think we will spend more than we have this summer than what we hav in the past 3, i''m not thinking high millions but more than what we all would expect.

[/quote]

Keep the faith people judge Roeder on his summer signings then after that you can slate him if he gets it wrong. You never know in this game miracles can happen!

Thats all I can do, wait untill the summer signings come, season starts and the transfer period over, then we can judge GR and the board on the summer signing and Hucks leaving. Once the season starts, we can see how GR is getting on.

you know what really get on me t*ts, someone who think they know what GR has got to spend and have a go at the GR or the board before we even anywhere near signing season, if i was you i would wait and see just what GR has to spend when he start his signing spree, anything up to then from anyone is just hot air and attention seeking, or just having a go at the board for the sake of it, if on the other hand he dont sign half as many and as good if not better as he just released then by all means have a go. Just to let you know i`m not for GR or board as i dont agree with how there doing things but, i`ll wait and see if things happen over the closed season. As no one cept the board and Gr knows just how much hes got to spend !!!!! Unless GR has been talking to you  (which i dont believe)

And just so you  know i been watching city for over 50 years till i moved to states, just in case you was thinking i was shoving me nose into things i know nowt about, and yes i still get to see games when i come over for holidays !!!!

And now i wait and see just what is going to happen in the closed season. !!!!!!!