Sign in to follow this  
PhatCanary

MOVE ON....

Sack the board, hang the manager from the castle by his jubblys, burn the club to the ground, how dare they get rid of all that dead wood sh*te, and to release Huckerby who is obviously the player who can win us the league and cup double all by himself next season, i would give him a 10 year contract and the key to the City...

Fans of Norwich get a bloody grip, this over reaction to Hucks leaving is quite honestly pathetic, yes he was a class player, and in my opinion should have been given a new 1 year contract but the club have decided to move on and try to build a new team for us all to be proud of, not one person on this forum can see into the future so how can you judge the club before you have given them a chance,and yes i know their record of non spending doesn''t sit well but lets just wait and see, Huckerby was a class act but Norwich City will be here forever and maybe the future of the club is more important than one player. Protests and sacking the manager would be the most stupid and pathetic over reaction to what is an everyday occurrence in football, players leave clubs every day and we all just need to move on and some of you need to grow up, there are far worse things going on in the world at the moment.

[quote user="Phatcanary9"]

Sack the board, hang the manager from the castle by his jubblys, burn the club to the ground, how dare they get rid of all that dead wood sh*te, and to release Huckerby who is obviously the player who can win us the league and cup double all by himself next season, i would give him a 10 year contract and the key to the City...

Fans of Norwich get a bloody grip, this over reaction to Hucks leaving is quite honestly pathetic, yes he was a class player, and in my opinion should have been given a new 1 year contract but the club have decided to move on and try to build a new team for us all to be proud of, not one person on this forum can see into the future so how can you judge the club before you have given them a chance,and yes i know their record of non spending doesn''t sit well but lets just wait and see, Huckerby was a class act but Norwich City will be here forever and maybe the future of the club is more important than one player. Protests and sacking the manager would be the most stupid and pathetic over reaction to what is an everyday occurrence in football, players leave clubs every day and we all just need to move on and some of you need to grow up, there are far worse things going on in the world at the moment.

[/quote]

you have no right telling us what to think (however right you are!)

[quote user=" C.T"][quote user="Phatcanary9"]

[/quote]

you have no right telling us what to think (however right you are!)

[/quote]

How is the post telling you what to think? All i''m saying is the over reaction is hard to comprehend when you look at the bigger picture. I am gutted that Hucks is gone but you just get on with supporting the club you love not thinking of ways to destroy it because your favourite player has left.

I''ll move on like I have done endless times while following the Canaries for many years but I''ll never change my opinion about this crazy decision to release one of our best players!

There can be no doubting that Roeder has released a player capable of doing a job at this level in a way that has left a very bitter taste in the mouth of many a Norwich fan.

But equally we must remember he''s the boss and not only is he entitled to do this, we must have faith that he can and will bring in the right players to take us in the right direction.

[quote user="Fat Prophet"]

We will move on when we''re good and ready.

If it makes you feel uncomfortable, deal with yourself.

[/quote]

Prophet i reiterate, All i''m saying is the over reaction is hard to comprehend when you look at the bigger picture. I am gutted that Hucks is gone but you just get on with supporting the club you love not thinking of ways to destroy it because your favourite player has left. It doesn''t make me feel uncomfortable just astonished that people think the way forward is to tear the club apart because they disagree with the release of Hucks, they should have offered him a contract in my opinion but they haven''t, i can deal with it like a grown up, its just a pity so many others can''t, and they that the best way to show their opinions is to cause problems at the club..

[quote user="Phatcanary9"][quote user="Fat Prophet"]

We will move on when we''re good and ready.

If it makes you feel uncomfortable, deal with yourself.

[/quote]

Prophet i reiterate, All i''m saying is the over reaction is hard to comprehend when you look at the bigger picture. I am gutted that Hucks is gone but you just get on with supporting the club you love not thinking of ways to destroy it because your favourite player has left. It doesn''t make me feel uncomfortable just astonished that people think the way forward is to tear the club apart because they disagree with the release of Hucks, they should have offered him a contract in my opinion but they haven''t, i can deal with it like a grown up, its just a pity so many others can''t, and they that the best way to show their opinions is to cause problems at the club..

[/quote]

The "bigger picture" is absolutely shocking Phat.  The Hucks debacle is just one more symptom of the mess our club is in. 

Prophet wrote The "bigger picture" is absolutely shocking Phat.  The Hucks debacle is just one more symptom of the mess our club is in. 

I agree with you that the club is in a mess but that said i think we have to give them the summer rebuilding to see which way they are taking us, if Roeder is allowed to bring in the players he wants i believe we will be in the top 6 come next seasons end, if the board bull**it their way through another summer and don''t give us a new "Hero" to quote Roeder then i will be the first in line for a protest. We all need to keep a bit calm and give them a chance to replace the squad, not over react like so many are doing at the moment.