Sign in to follow this  

I found this the tribute to Iwan part of the board and though it deserved a place on the main board.

''Bradford city is in the worst financial state it has ever been in and now the supporters have to raise £100,000 by the end of june!! this is a major task that is why we are asking for and £2.50 donation from as many as 50 fans at each club to help this cause. Bradford City is a major club and it needs your help.

To donate £2.50 or more or less anything helps please go to bradford city supporters turst website and donate via PAYPAL

www.bcst.co.uk

Thank you for reading

There is also a real danger we could go bust next fri, due to money problems.

please help if you can as i will have to look for a new hobby otherwise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ''

yes, i asked the guy on the official site if i could post his details on here, then couldn''t get on here earlier to do it, so here goes:

FTAO gazza the gr8

yeah thats fine with the pink un'' posting i have put one on but you can add 2 it if you want

the situation is that bad next seasons season tkts have not gone on sale yet:- due to the fact of our relegation issue, and then our financial situation!

MSN:- johncrossland@hotmail.com

E- Mail johncrossland22@hotmail.com

to john, if you come back on here, hope things work out for you and your efforts to save your club and that posters on here will give you some support - we can all remember when we were only hours away from going out of business, so i hope everyone on here who is a real football fan will support john and his efforts to save his club

there are several posts on the official board for anyone who wants to know more

Good money after bad if you ask me. There''ll be another appeal in a few months time, and then another, and again. Same old story.

Make an appeal to the players - if they aren''t performing, they should pay the penalties. Even with all of Bradfords troubles, I bet they still get silly amounts of money, compared to the rest of us.

A Bradford fan told me that their player of the season was Heckinbottom!!!!!!

I dont think you can really blame the current crop of players as they are obviously the best (I use the term loosely)the club could afford.

I think that its sad that the missmanagement of a few could mean their club disapperaing. You cant blame the situation left by Chase on the players or the fans and I think the same applys to Bradford.