Sign in to follow this  
Wembley_Canary

Darren Huckerby - Goodbye tribute video

[quote user="Trent Canary"]Great vid mate[/quote]

Kleenex at the ready was it? This is getting pathetic. Get a life, lads.

[quote user="archer4721"]

Kleenex at the ready was it? .

[/quote]

I''ve heard about THAT SORT of video!!!!!! Soho clubs show them apparently!

jas :)

[/quote]

Already got one, but thanks for the suggestion, nothing like constructive criticism [:D]

Interesting choice of song."Just take what you need and be on your way and stop crying your heart out"Enjoyed the goals, though. Nice work.

[/quote]

Funnily enough i agree he should have been let go and think the whole last day or two have been a massive over-reaction.

But nevermind...

i wasnt really that worried about hux going, i thought he had used his better days, that vid really changed my mind, we should have kept him, even if he is half as good as he looks on the vid, he will still be a heck of a player, come back hux :D

After watching that i''m really worried that we''ve made a huge mistake, look at his last goal for example pure class,

Form is temporary, class is permanent.

[quote user="Waller"]

After watching that i''m really worried that we''ve made a huge mistake, look at his last goal for example pure class,

[/quote]

Hes being playing for a contract for the last few games. Every single player raises their game in that situation. Hux is no different i''m afraid to say. Shame hes been missing for the rest of the season - happy to pick up massive wages regardless.

Hes finished at this level and hes only 32. Yeah thats real class.

Great video.  Like many, though, I agree with the decision to let him go, but Roeder does not have any excuse for not letting everyone know a week before so he could get the farewell he deserved. 

[quote user="archer4721"][quote user="Waller"]

[/quote]

Hes being playing for a contract for the last few games. Every single player raises their game in that situation. Hux is no different i''m afraid to say. Shame hes been missing for the rest of the season - happy to pick up massive wages regardless.

[/quote]

LMAO, finished at this level, yeah thats why premiership managers have shown an interest. We will soon see tho. How can you argue that hes been nothin short of pure class ever since he came thru the door. Plus you say he happy just 2 pick up his wages, well he says he turned down big offers to leave carrow road so i doubt hes like that mate.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Did Huckerby sleep with your wife by any chance?

"happy to pick up massive wages regardless"... Did you expect him to ask for a decrease when he wasn''t on form?...

[/quote]

[/quote]

you are quite clearly NOT a norwich fan so can i suggest you keep your pathetic wind ups to yourself .

Fantastic video that shows Huck''s class - cracking goal last Sunday.

Archer - if you can''t appreciate the quality of Hucks then what the hell do you want from a player.

Hucks, total legend that we let go too early and in a disgraceful way.

Great video, thanks for that mate, I really enjoyed it. Im going to disagree with what most people have said and say that Huckerby was our best player. Look at all (yes every single one) of the players we actually own, I want Hucks running at the opposition defence non of the others. Imagine Hucks attacking Doc and Shacks lol Huckerby would score a hatrick every game against them. I''m not saying this because of sentimental reasons, I agree he has had a poor season, but quality speaks volume, and even an aging Hucks is better than anything we have or in my opinion be able to bring in to replace him with.

OTBC

really enjoyed that video, some great goals, great memories. Even though we were pretty crap on sunday the hucks link up with dion and goal will be a great memory. It is an end of an era but onwards and upwards. On the ball city.

[quote user="Stavros"]really enjoyed that video, some great goals, great memories. Even though we were pretty crap on sunday the hucks link up with dion and goal will be a great memory. It is an end of an era but onwards and upwards. On the ball city.[/quote]

Very true, I think the lyrics in the song I choose kind of reflects your point of moveing on, both Norwich City fans and Darren Huckerby will have to move on from here as it''s an end of an era, although he wont be forgotten anytime soon, but I have no doubt that the focus from the Norwich City fans will be totally on Glen Roeder and the team when the season starts up again.