Sign in to follow this  
king canary

Just had weird realisation

I am a football manager addict and realised when playing recently that i was actually considering how people on this forum would react to my decisions. Anyone else get this or have i gone mad?

[quote user="can u sit down please"]Anyone fancy starting a network game one time soon? We can designate times of the week etc and go from there......[/quote]

Count me in. Have never played the game online. Cant get my head around how it would work in terms of transfers? Can 2 teams have the same player?

See i think I would be fairly popular with my early signings- David Thompson on a free, lee martin and jamie o''hara on loan n brian mclean n some big polish guy in to play CB n CF respectivly. 2 wins out of 3 aint a bad start either although im surei wouldnt be popular with Smudger [:D]

[quote user="Thecanaryfan"]

[quote user="can u sit down please"]Anyone fancy starting a network game one time soon? We can designate times of the week etc and go from there......[/quote]

Count me in. Have never played the game online. Cant get my head around how it would work in terms of transfers? Can 2 teams have the same player?

[/quote]

Its quite simple TCF, we all dial in to the same IP address, load the same database (ideally the latest v 8.02) and we choose clubs from there. I would say nobody can be City as its prob who we are all the time and we would all prob wanna be them. The only annoying thing is my Bro in law takes ages so im sitting about waiting!

[quote user="king canary"]I am a football manager addict and realised when playing recently that i was actually considering how people on this forum would react to my decisions. Anyone else get this or have i gone mad?[/quote]

lol yeah mate i get that but even worse, i can somtimes imagine what people wud say on canary call etc, lol.

Think i''m gonna go check maself in to the nut house soon.

[quote user="can u sit down please"][quote user="Thecanaryfan"]

[/quote]

Its quite simple TCF, we all dial in to the same IP address, load the same database (ideally the latest v 8.02) and we chose clubs from there. I would say nobody can be City as its prob who we are all the time and we would all prob wanna be them. The only annoying thing is my Bro in law takes ages so im sitting about waiting!

[/quote]I''m all up for it, reckon we should all do lower league clubs, so many more players to find and use rather than the big prem/la liga teams which all have the same nucleus of 20 or so wonderkids to fight for.

[quote user="can u sit down please"]

[quote user="San Miguel"]freak[/quote]

your the one that looks like a mouse [:P]

[/quote]haha

owned

I would join the network game.. but my computer doesnt let me do one! anybody else have this problem or know why? anyway .. if you set one up. give me the code and I will try again.

[quote user="ipswichrscum"]I would join the network game.. but my computer doesnt let me do one! anybody else have this problem or know why? anyway .. if you set one up. give me the code and I will try again.[/quote]I think you have to have Hamachi. Tough to set up an online game without it.