Sign in to follow this  
gazzathegreat

worthy is king

heard the news last night that worthy has been made manager of the year for division one

well, that must have been a hard decision!!! but even better, voted by his fellow managers

imagine the scene, joe royle, pardew, colin, megson, wonder who they voted for? Surely not nigel, i mean after all, weren''t ipswich a class apart, different quality, eh joe?

and as for colin, who could live with his cloggers and cheating thugs? Well almost everyone as it turned out, and megson, who whinged all year, then laughingly thought he had huckerby signed at christmas - lol, and even worse then gave us the sort of football that the world could only dream of, i bet you that their end of season video will be snapped up by insommniacs the world over zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

but we are forgetting the event of the season, the managerial triumph that showed us all just what the fundamental qualities of a top manager are, arise sir glenn roeder (sorry for mis-spelling this!), your decision NOT to get changed in the plush confinements of Millmoor gave me the biggest laugh of the year, how we all laughed at you and your (ex) premier league prima donnas lol

seriously, worthy had no real competition did he, we won the league in style (alas, no credit from the national media, we are not from london), we have been top since christmas, we averaged the outstanding two points a game and after all we signed the best player in the first division, who ultimately brought us promotion, yes, worthy, you turned the season around in style, we salute you and thank god, you have some real recognition for what you have done - taken us back to the premier league

considering the other top six clubs have all recently been relegated and had the benefit of premier money, it is an outstanding achievement - but we have shown the world just what team spirit and truly dedicated fans can achieve, why not an award for us fans, we would win it no problem :-)

gazza you are right about the lack of competition from people such as colin.of course nigel is streets ahead of others,but i would like to point out to job ian dowie has done at palace - if he gets them up from the play offs and the vote was held after that then i think the final result would have been a lot closer - he has done wonders similar to worthy down there,he just started with 15 games fewer and a with a spot in the relegaiton zone.even so,take nothing away from worthy,he derseves it