Sign in to follow this  
essexcanary

Re: Thank You for all your support.

[quote user="essexcanary"]

nice to see you spelt your name correctly!

who''s darren HUCKBERY???

[/quote]His name is spelt correctly...

If you are really Darren - (and you spelt your surname wrong) and not an Ipswich fan on the wind up...

Thanks for everything and hopefully you will hang around here and do some more posting ;)but nah, well done and thanks for everything, you''re a Norwich legend and hopefully we will see more of you in the future! (future manager?)We love you hucks!!!

[quote user="bunny"]Darren, you have spelt your name wrong....[/quote]Lol he got it right in the username at least...!

Web team any way to validate if this is Hucks or a Binner on a wind up?Don''t want him to be abused if it is, don''t want him to not be abused if it isn''t?:S

[quote user="Polar"]Web team any way to validate if this is Hucks or a Binner on a wind up?

Don''t want him to be abused if it is, don''t want him to not be abused if it isn''t?

:S
[/quote]

Blimey, you naive lot.

[quote user="Crikey..and with the outside of his foot"]

[quote user="Polar"]Web team any way to validate if this is Hucks or a Binner on a wind up?Don''t want him to be abused if it is, don''t want him to not be abused if it isn''t?:S[/quote]

Blimey, you naive lot.

[/quote]maybe...maybe not...

[quote user="Polar"]Web team any way to validate if this is Hucks or a Binner on a wind up?

Don''t want him to be abused if it is, don''t want him to not be abused if it isn''t?

[/quote]

Are you serious?!!

[quote user="Greenwich Canary"]

[quote user="Polar"]Web team any way to validate if this is Hucks or a Binner on a wind up?Don''t want him to be abused if it is, don''t want him to not be abused if it isn''t?:S[/quote]

Are you serious?!!

[/quote]What i mean is can we prove this is or isn''t Huckerby so either everyone here can quit moaning and say goodbye,or so we can just ignore it and carry on moaning that we haven''t been able to say goodbye.I wouldn''t put him past him to post on here - but i also wouldn''t put it past a binner or an idiotic Norwich fan to impersonate for kicks.

if it is Hucks then Great to see him here.. we know he reads the message boards...

He probably knows i''ve been a little critical of him sometimes in the past too but he''s been an exciting player and really great to watch from the Barclay for the past few years...

All the best Darren! a great player and a decent chap to boot! he''d be good on Radio norfolk as he''d tell how it is! snap him up BBC!

jas :)

[/quote]

Do you honestly think Hucks would post on here and misspell his name, dear or dear.

[quote user="cityangel"]

Do you honestly think Hucks would post on here and misspell his name, dear or dear.

[/quote]

Anyone can make a typo... its not that rare.

Ok - I''m not going to get into an argument over this, theres a chance this could be Darren, a chance its an impersonator, anyone can make a typo. I''ve got better things to do than argue over it though soooo yeah.

[quote user="Polar"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Anyone can make a typo... its not that rare.
[/quote]

You are probably the saddest person i have ever encountered.

Hucks is known for not being the sharpest tool in the box, but surely he would get his own name right?!

You really couldn''t make this up...

I think its Darren... Fair play if it is...

If it isnt then the poster doesnt deserve flack and abuse do they? they havent come on here with the intention of P***ing us all off

I very much doubt this is the real Hucks, most likely some thick binner who has too much time on his hands...

But just in case it is, cheers for the memories old boy, it''s going to take something very special to ever replace you.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

If it isnt then the poster doesnt deserve flack and abuse do they? they havent come on here with the intention of P***ing us all off

[/quote]

Its not him Jas, he wouldn''t call himself Darren, he would have said Hi guys Hucks here [:D] Anyone could have made that name up and posted. He''s said all his thankyou''s in the press I don''t think he''d post on all the Norwich message boards too.

[quote user="archer4721"][quote user="Polar"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

Anyone can make a typo... its not that rare.[/quote]

You are probably the saddest person i have ever encountered.

Hucks is known for not being the sharpest tool in the box, but surely he would get his own name right?!

You really couldn''t make this up...

[/quote]Your comment is narrow minded and unneccesary - just because my opinion differs to yours does not make me the ''saddest person you''ve ever encountered'', unless your life is so empty you only ever meet the postman and the milkman.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[/quote]I think they have, if its not hucks.... I''d see no other reason for doing it.My comment about the abuse is because going by Pink''un status quo thats what most threads boild down to.

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[/quote]

Its not him Jas, he wouldn''t call himself Darren, he would have said Hi guys Hucks here [:D] Anyone could have made that name up and posted. He''s said all his thankyou''s in the press I don''t think he''d post on all the Norwich message boards too.

[/quote]Wasn''t the pinkun specifically mentioned to Hucks and didn''t he specifically say "I will have a look", it could have easily been a tpo <- lol see what I mean! "typo"It could be him, it could be a wind up, but its a pretty sad and pathetic thing to do, anyway I think it is him [:)]

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

maybe your right CA.. but theres lots of people like me who dont read the papers... guess if ti is hucks he''s just trying to say thanks to as many people as he can.

If it is you Hucks, all the very best mate, you are a legend and at times have single handidly(spl?) carried 10 other players. You didnt get the send off you deserve which is a shame, but you will never be forgotten.

People compare you with Eadie, for me you leave him standing. A top guy and player. Gotta stop before i burst in to tears.

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]

Come on people, if someone can''t even spell their "own" name right then they must be fake...

Regards,

Graham Humhpery.

[/quote]If it is Hucks, he must be pissing himself with laughter at us all... [:D]

[quote user="UEA Canary"][quote user="Graham Humphrey"]

Come on people, if someone can''t even spell their "own" name right then they must be fake...

Regards,

Graham Humhpery.

[/quote]If it is Hucks, he must be pissing himself with laughter at us all... [:D][/quote]

haha, yeah probably.

I think he should ring us all up to thank us personally - just like he did to persuade us to buy tickets for the ''Greatest Disaster to hit Carrow Road'' event. [:D]