Sign in to follow this  
Wembley_Canary

Re: FAO: Sue, Lillian or Linda

[quote user="West_London_Canary"]

Couldn''t you ladies have discussed this over a cup of tea rather than drivel on an NCFC message board...

[/quote]

Don''t you mean ''dribble''.

[quote user="Coelho"]Isn''t there an ''off-topic'' forum for this kind of drivel?

Seriously, the NCFC-related old-lady chat is mildly amusing, but it''s fast losing its appeal because of this rubbish.

I think maybe they''ve kidnapped Celia, hence the move to unmoderated boards...
[/quote]

I''m enjoying this drivel so dont go away!

[quote user="Mello Yello"]They''re all the same person.....apparently.[/quote]

You''ll be telling me Santa doesn''t exist next !

The wonders of tinternet and the older members of our community. Marrage made in heaven.

[quote user="blahblahblah"]

[/quote]

Of course he exists! I''ve got Samba Pa Ti......Black Magic Woman.....etc, etc. And. he''s still a good guitarist.....

[quote user="Coelho"]Isn''t there an ''off-topic'' forum for this kind of drivel?Seriously, the NCFC-related old-lady chat is mildly amusing, but it''s fast losing its appeal because of this rubbish.I think maybe they''ve kidnapped Celia, hence the move to unmoderated boards...[/quote]You may think that it''s off topic but I can recall the time that Phillip blocked the u-bend at Buck House with a particularly nasty turd.Took me ages to shift the bugger and any hints and tips would be appreciated for future blockages.

[quote user="HM The Queen"][quote user="Coelho"]Isn''t there an ''off-topic'' forum for this kind of drivel?

Seriously, the NCFC-related old-lady chat is mildly amusing, but it''s fast losing its appeal because of this rubbish.

I think maybe they''ve kidnapped Celia, hence the move to unmoderated boards...
[/quote]

You may think that it''s off topic but I can recall the time that Phillip blocked the u-bend at Buck House with a particularly nasty turd.

Took me ages to shift the bugger and any hints and tips would be appreciated for future blockages.
[/quote]

Curb his desire for venison, pheasant, quails eggs and kedgeree etc......Rich meat tends to bind one''s stools.....(especially when it''s full of lead shot).....

I think a word with "Military" Grandson''s Wills an'' Harry, to try to obtain some ''flash-bang'' ''thunderflash'' pyrotechnics to chuck down the ''White Throne''.....That''ll shift Phillip''s Proton Torpedoes....Be sure to put the lid down......Or there will be "Royal freckles a plenty"....

[quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="blahblahblah"]

[/quote]

Of course he exists! I''ve got Samba Pa Ti......Black Magic Woman.....etc, etc. And. he''s still a good guitarist.....

[/quote]

Love it !

Its Wiz...note his disappearance and also lack of moan material now Hucks has gone!