Sign in to follow this  
City Devil

What's your favourite Huckerby goal?

He has scored so many fantastic goals for Norwich but for me the Birmingham one at Carrow Road and the winner at Portman Road are my favourites.Huckerby = LEGEND!!

Many to chose from but the one away at burnley wen we won 5-3 i think it woz. Wen he went round the keeper and from a really narrow angle pratically found the top corner, the nowadays huckerby wud av probably sliced that wide. Not his best by a mile i just like that one for sum reason. That was wen he was unstoppable tho.

Also the one against wigan in the same saeason. Where he picked it up wide then just ran straight at the defenders before just placing it in the bottom corner, thierry henry like.

Either the one against Cardiff, or the winner against Ipswich at home (Right after they had scored a penalty - with the Ipswich fans launching into pretty much their first song of the day)

i liked the Goal he got against arsenal, almost identical to henrys goal of the mounth in the same game, hux was better, went past an exra player, but he wasnt even a contender

got to be Birmingham! If Ronaldo had scored that it would be shown daily.. rammed down our throats by sky and the Beeb till we were sick of it...

that goal can remain an Undiscovered Gem... what a goal! Only Darren Eadies halfway line lob against Sunderland was better in terms of quality.

jas :)

[quote user="Berkshire Canary"]The Cardiff one was something special and is the goal I will always remember!!![/quote]

Totally agree, it had that emotional involvement in it as well which made it even more so.

your all forgettin the goal against Wigan!

we won 2nil, svenson got 2nd, but hucks 1st where he ran through 4-5 men, amazing!

as said b4, if anyone else scores them they make headline news!

hucks your a legend - so many memories thank you!

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

got to be Birmingham! If Ronaldo had scored that it would be shown daily.. rammed down our throats by sky and the Beeb till we were sick of it...

that goal can remain an Undiscovered Gem... what a goal! Only Darren Eadies halfway line lob against Sunderland was better in terms of quality.

[/quote]

Exactly....!!

[quote user="london Canary"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[/quote]

Exactly....!!

[/quote]Yep. Spot on.

all of them!!! goals will be collectors items next season with our illustrious creative players weve got left.

it has to be the one at home to wigan , although the volley at wimbledon comes a close 2nd . the fact is hucks scored so many great goals and if the club were to stick them all on a dvd id buy it .

Birmingham at home! Summed up the genius in one mazy dribble and stunning finish! And the winner at ipswich was priceless, we went mad!!!!Thank you Hucks. You will always be in our hearts!!

A goal he scored away at MK Dons in that wonderful Worthy promotion season. WLY Paul crossed the ball over from the right and Hucks, who was in front of the goal, connected perfectly on the volley from about 18 yards out and smashed it into the net. His technique was all the more remarkable because there was a strong swirling wind blowing that day.

Top Three Hucks Goals...

Last Game on Loan - vs Cardiff.

Against Ipswich - Away (Have a great photo of him celebrating yards from me!!!)

Against Birmingham - Home (Better than Owen, Giggs and Maradonna put together!)