Sign in to follow this  

Dear ModsCan you please put on some sort of message to halt the ridiculous amount of threads all being started about the same subject.   Can we all then get on debating the future of this club we all claim to love and support rather than discussing the past.Thankyou.

I usually come on two or three times a day but this is the first time i''ve been on today due to all the threads on the same subject.I think i''ll come back in a week by which time i should imagine there will be about 30 posts all on the same subject complaining about how we''ve not signed anyone yet!

I know our posts are appearing instantly but I thought that Celia said that Pete would still be keeping an eye on it and its contents.

We''re getting people sign up as ex players, Ipswich fans signing up to wind us up, piles of rubbish to read through, who votes we go back to a moderated board where everything and everyone is vetted?

Pete are you around?

[quote user="cityangel"]

I know our posts are appearing instantly but I thought that Celia said that Pete would still be keeping an eye on it and its contents.

We''re getting people sign up as ex players, Ipswich fans signing up to wind us up, piles of rubbish to read through, who votes we go back to a moderated board where everything and everyone is vetted?

Pete are you around?

[/quote]

NO...Can I help?......I''m pretty good at sorting stuff out.

[quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]Dear CA,How many ''Hucks'' threads have you started in the last two days?As a fellow lady I would never complain but some might feel that they were ''piles of rubbish''. Much like Camilla.....and Diana......allegedly.

[quote user="cityangel"]

Pete are you around?

[/quote]I agree.

The Sons of Boadicea (the military wing of the Norfolk Nationalist Party) can tidy this message board up, we are quite adept at setting fire to things, usually second homes owned by "furriners" but I am sure we could stretch to the Archant servers....

I have to say, I am happy with the balance of reading shite posts and the fact that we can read our messages and replies straight away, for me, it makes a better argument as it quick time.

[quote user="Sons of Boadicea"]The Sons of Boadicea (the military wing of the Norfolk Nationalist Party) can tidy this message board up, we are quite adept at setting fire to things, usually second homes owned by "furriners" but I am sure we could stretch to the Archant servers....[/quote]Dearest SoB,I do hope you''re not referring to me.I''ll swap you a brand new shiny yellow plastic seat for Sandringham.Love alwaysLiz xxxxxxx

The multiple Huckerby threads was bound to happen - biggest piece of news regarding City in years - but it will die down. If you have an issue with any thread or poster then hit the report button and I''ll look into it.

Liz

Given you family has had links with Norfolk for years you are OK by us. You can keep Sandringham, but if you can "pull a few strings" with Delia regarding the shiny plastic yellow seat then that would be great.....

Sons of Boadicea

Maybe if you didn''t keep standing up but wriggled and jiffled a bit more SoB, perhaps your old seat would be a bit shinier !   [:D]

[quote user="Sons of Boadicea"]

Liz

Given you family has had links with Norfolk for years you are OK by us. You can keep Sandringham, but if you can "pull a few strings" with Delia regarding the shiny plastic yellow seat then that would be great.....

Sons of Boadicea

[/quote]

SoB

I shall ask Charlie if he has any spare plastic next time he pops down to his potting shed. I haven''t spoken to Delia since she started cheating at cooking, surely the best way to cheat is to get somebody to cook it for you. Silly moo.Love always.Elizabeth xxxxxxxxxxxxx.

Lappinitup - My poor old seat is really jaded and faded now, I have been a loyal fan for a few years now the least the club could do is replace it after it it is not as if they buy loads of players is it.

Queenie - Get one of your lackeys to bung some dosh in the direction of Doomcaster, or even better tell him you will send him to "the Tower" if he does not replace my seat. Please do not get old FA Cup head involved, I will end up with a seat made of bio-degradable cardboard.

i love the end of season - pre season time of year.... SOBs seat... Pinkun classic.

I think I have a solution SoB. It just so happens that I when I was cleaning my shed out yesterday I came across half a tin of nearly new shiny yellow plastic paint. So, if you let me know you seat number etc, when I go down to the Greatest Ever, I''ll pop over and give your seat the once over.

Now can you imagine this SoB, when the fans start milling into the ground for the first home game, your seat will be gleaming like a beacon and will stand out amongst all the other seats in the ground. Eaten up with jealousy and not to be outdone, every fan will then turn up at the next home game with a tin of new shiny yellow plastic paint. and when the match ends they will then paint their own seats.

Just think of the money this will save the club ! Enough to buy a player perhaps. And who knows, maybe the board will be so grateful they may even present you with a brand new shiny yellow plastic seat of your own !   [:D]