Sign in to follow this  
Huckerby over Roeder and Day

Demonstration against the Board

Forget the Huckerby Demonstration what we really need is a demonstration against the board. We all know that the club are not going to re-sign Hucks but unfortunately we are still lumbered with this awful board. The current board is the worst we have had for years and I simply feel if they stay there is no future for the club. At the moment to them we are just numbers on papers and bums to fill seats to them and we have been for a long time. We need to show them that without us the club would not be able to run. We need to hold a demonstration to make our points clear such as the lack of money and the way the players are being treated. We need a board which want the club to do well and support the club. A couple of weeks ago on Radio Norfolk I remember Roger Mumby saying that Norwich will always be a YOYO club, a club that is always fighting for promotion from the championship and fighting relegation in the championship, this clearly shows the board have no aims for the club and do not believe and not going to try and make Norwich a permamnent PremierLeague squad as it should be. So that is why i propose a demonstration on Sunday 18th May on the day of the Greatest Ever event which all the board will be attending, it will allows us to get all our points accross and it will show the board exactly how much we love our club and that we believe the club has potential and something needs to be done. Maybe if we were to take action and not just sit back and talk about the problems the board might step back and take notice.

Something needs to be done and something needs to be done fast before it''s too late!

Knock yourself out kid. 

Who do you have lined up to replace them? Or are you the billionaire we''ve all be praying for?

Yes the board needs replacing, but by who? I haven''t got any money.

If there was better more capable and ambitious persons waiting to take over then I''d want rid of the board.

Delia Smiths has said virtually the same thing herself publically!

[quote user="We Love You Huckerby"]Reminds me of the Robert Chase era, we demonstrated then, got out of trouble and saved the club and i feel the club needs saving again before it''s too late.[/quote]

True, and back then we had to put up with all this "there`s no-one to take over" crap too.  Of course as soon as Chase`s position became untenable G.Watling stepped in paving the way for Delia.

Well-supported Championship clubs are becoming an increasingly sought-after commodity and if it was circulated that the current board wanted out there would be plenty of people sniffing round.

I think plenty of us have had enough of the board mate, not convinced the greatest ever event is the best place for a demo though. Would be better to wait until next season and see who we sign in the summer and how we play in the first 10 games, it would have a far greater impact if anti board chants were made at games rather than some tinpot event like the greatest ever. I''m sure if push came to shove there would be someone waiting in the wings to take over, even Bournemouth had 5 different groups wanting to buy the club and Luton didn''t seem to have any problem finding someone to buy the club.

With us needing so many players the board are going to have to bankroll Roeder big time. The failure to do so will be the last straw for many supporters, this is truely the last, last chance.

The tipping point has finally been reached, if we are not challenging at the top end this season I feel there will be voices raised wanting the board out.

I''m going to join thedemonstration because last time I was at CR the pie specials had all sold out.

You should learn to spell first. I fear for your banners.

Get over it. Huckerby was great for us but we need a fresh start.

[quote user="We Love You Huckerby"]We need as many people as possible to turn up to enphasise our point![/quote]SMUDGER ! Someone wants enphasising !

[quote user="mickfoot"]

[/quote]

This isn''t a demonstration over Huckerby but the incompetence of the board, lack of money and all the other problems with this

[quote user="We Love You Huckerby"][quote user="mickfoot"]

[/quote]

This isn''t a demonstration over Huckerby but the incompetence of the board, lack of money and all the other problems with this

[/quote]Let''s just wait and see what happens in the transfer window, shall we? And support our football team? If Glenn doesn''t get any money to spend and we end up down in the doldrums again, there will be protests against the board. Now is absolutely the wrong time, just sit tight for a bit.

What''s the point?

Forget the discussion for whether there should be a protest against the board (to which I say no)- no-ones going to be there! All you''ll be doing is protesting to a few office staff, board members are most probably on their hols, like the players.

We should demonstrate to show the board they are not going to have an easy ride over the summer and show them that we are going to be watching there every move to make sure they make decisions which are in favour of the team and the supporters and not decisions which are based around saving money and generating max revenue for the club by spending no money as they have done for the past 3 or 4 years.

[quote user="We Love You Huckerby"]If you do not believe the Board is running this club into the ground you need to see a psychiatrist before it''s too late for you aswell[/quote]I think you have forgotten to take your medication. Again.

Wait til spetember. When we are looking to rebuild instability will not help. I''m not defending them just saying that this would be a v v bad time to do it.