Sign in to follow this  
We Love You Huckerby

Huckerby Demonstration

[quote user="archer4721"][quote user="We Love You Huckerby"]

Me and a large group of friends are planning a demonstration outside the main entrance of Carrow Road this weekend after the dispicable release of Darren Huckerby today. We are appealing to all you who agree that this situation has been a disgrace and who believe Huckerby should be with the Canaries next season to send your support to this post and join our demonstration this Saturday at 3pm. We have already gathered media attention so we need as many people and as much support as possible to enphasise the point we are trying to get accross.

Thanks for your support and we hope to see you on Saturday at 3pm!

[/quote]

Why just protest about Hux (a has-been who should be released)? What about asking where the all the money has gone while youre down there?

There are far bigger issues worth protesting about like why we''re teetering on Administration just 3 years after being a PREMIER league side!!

Just because you didnt get to blow kisses at him at Sheffield, don''t cry about it - like any of them deserved it after being thrashed 4-1!! OK he scored but he, like the rest of them, were utter crap for 50 minutes!!

[/quote]

Teetering on Administration? PPOR.....

I some times wonder if some of you people are more interseted in grabbing the limelight than supporting your club?

What is the reason for a demo? What do you want to achieve? Who do you want to hear you?

Huckerby leaving is just part of the way football works. Fans either agree or disagree, but the managers neck is on the block for his decisions and Roeder has earnt the right to make them. He has been tasked to rebuild our team and should be judged at the end of the job not at the begining.

The way Huckerby left was more a critisism of our PR Dept than of Roeder. The whole thing was very badly handled, a botch job.

The other lot down the road didnt renew Wilness''s contract and he was a\ fans favourite with the scummers. But their PR Dept handled it correctly and not a murmer has been heard about that decision.

It comes to something when those bunch of binners can show us how to deal with a situation properly.

Stop bloody moaning just for the sake of it and just wait to see how Roeder does. 

i will actually be at Carrow Road at 3.00 tomorrow - picking my son up froma  FITC course held on teh pitch

I will wave if I see anyone  

e

Actually, I''d be interested to know this too - and am honestly not taking the pee.  Given the amount of feeling against the club on this one, you would have thought people might be prepared to show up for a bit of a demo (what was it, 88% anti the decision in the EEN "poll")....after all, 3pm on a Saturday is now clear for most of us until early August!