Sign in to follow this  
We Love You Huckerby

Huckerby Demonstration

Me and a large group of friends are planning a demonstration outside the main entrance of Carrow Road this weekend after the dispicable release of Darren Huckerby today. We are appealing to all you who agree that this situation has been a disgrace and who believe Huckerby should be with the Canaries next season to send your support to this post and join our demonstration this Saturday at 3pm. We have already gathered media attention so we need as many people and as much support as possible to enphasise the point we are trying to get accross.

Thanks for your support and we hope to see you on Saturday at 3pm!

Hello Smudger does a "large group of freinds" mean you''ll be on your own again? Do you honestly think a 1man protest will achieve anything? a 50 000 man protest would do no good. Get over it. Yeah it''s a bit rubbish, but that''s life.Hucks'' has taken it like a man, with real dignity, why cant the rest of you?

Good idea mate....

Dogger...at least he is standing up for something he believes in rather than sitting at home and doing nothing.. let other fans do what they want rather than putting them down!!

[quote user="WrightyBoy"]

Good idea mate....

Dogger...at least he is standing up for something he believes in rather than sitting at home and doing nothing.. let other fans do what they want rather than putting them down!!

[/quote]

How about doing something constructive for a change, think any possible new players will like the look at this club when they see turmoil and fans chanting for the Board/management''s heads??

No they wont! i wish people will just grow up and accept this is the way it is, great player, but gone!!

Brilliant Idea, me and my mates will be, we cannot just demonstrate about the release of Hucks but also the way the whole thing has been handled by Roeder. He should have given fans notice as he knew weeks ago so we could have given him a great fairwell he deserves. We can''t just sit back we need to go all out and let him know how we feel and get our point accross so he doesn''t do it again.

Great idea, i''m backing you all the way.

Because we are the fans!!!! We are the people that pay to run this club!!

We are the sole reason that NCFC is still here!!

We are the reason why 25k turn up every game!!

And the reason I turn up is to watch class acts like Hux!!

[quote user="Dogger Slipraid"][quote user="WrightyBoy"]

Good idea mate....

[/quote]

How about doing something constructive for a change, think any possible new players will like the look at this club when they see turmoil and fans chanting for the Board/management''s heads??

No they wont! i wish people will just grow up and accept this is the way it is, great player, but gone!!

[/quote]

Mate you don''t know what your chatting about, how we going to possibly think about new players when we have no money to spend! The team is in a bad state and something needs to be done fast and thats why we need to demonstrate!

But the facts are, we dont run the club, let them do their job, if the board fluffs it up next season, then by all means do what u gotta do.

Just wait and see what happens pre-season, no one knows who''s coming, No trust anymore.[:''(]

[quote user="ricky knight"]its always next year.[/quote]

Yeah and with the likes of you, it''s always gotta be done yesterday

What good will demonstrating do? I think someone else may have mentioned it but how about inviting Huckerby onto the pitch for the first home game next season? Just something, for us to say farewell to the best player i''ve ever seen at Carrow Road [:(]

To be fair we have to action. To be honest Roeder hasn''t worked miracles, we are playing no better than we were under Grant, the only way we were saved was through our fluke 13 match run were we didn''t play great, luck was just on our side. Roeder just thinks he can barge in fluke his way out of the relegation zone and then destroy our team, he''s all about himself and looking good and he''s doing it for show, it''s like the time Hoddle dropped Gascoigne from England, he did it for show and this is what roeder is trying to achieve and we have got to show hime we don''t approve. He is clearly not listening to the fans and that means he won''t in the future either. That is why we need to take action ASAP. I''ll know i''ll be there on Saturday and anybody else who cares about the club and the future of the will be to if they are true fans.

[quote user="Chabal"]Good plan, I''ll be there..[/quote]

Good plan Batman. Really well thought through,thank God for people like you.

Just when you think you''ve heard it all.   What a load of tosh.A demonstration will prove what exactly?   Nowt. It might make you feel better but it wont bring him back.Take it like men, assuming thats what you are.

[quote user="Huckerby is a legand"]

Brilliant Idea, me and my mates will be, we cannot just demonstrate about the release of Hucks but also the way the whole thing has been handled by Roeder. He should have given fans notice as he knew weeks ago so we could have given him a great fairwell he deserves. We can''t just sit back we need to go all out and let him know how we feel and get our point accross so he doesn''t do it again.

Great idea, i''m backing you all the way.

[/quote]Ye because you and "We Love Huckerby" are not the same person...

you really worry about me dont you Duffman, i find it very touching, considering i will be in stoke i doubt it but back the idea in principle and have already posted a letter to register my disgust, what have you done my friend.

[quote user="Duffman"]Just when you think you''ve heard it all.   What a load of tosh.

A demonstration will prove what exactly?   Nowt. It might make you feel better but it wont bring him back.

Take it like men, assuming thats what you are.
[/quote]

Good luck to them if it makes them feel better......at least they will be doing it for themselves, does not help matters when their own fans slag them off!!

If we all just accepted how things are done we would get no where in life!!

People like you are the ones that moan about the government all year round and when it comes to voting you dont bother!!

[quote user="ricky knight"]you really worry about me dont you Duffman, i find it very touching, considering i will be in stoke i doubt it but back the idea in principle and have already posted a letter to register my disgust, what have you done my friend.[/quote]Sorry to tell but I''ve never lost a moment sleep worrying about you.What have I done?    I took it like a man, just like Hucks did. Shame you couldn''t.

[quote user="WrightyBoy"]

[quote user="Duffman"]Just when you think you''ve heard it all.   What a load of tosh.A demonstration will prove what exactly?   Nowt. It might make you feel better but it wont bring him back.Take it like men, assuming thats what you are.[/quote]

Good luck to them if it makes them feel better......at least they will be doing it for themselves, does not help matters when their own fans slag them off!!

People like you are the ones that moan about the government all year round and when it comes to voting you dont bother!!

[/quote]and demonstrating on a Saturday when there is no game and I doubt anyone will be at the ground is the way to get things done?  You lot should clearly be running the country, but you cannot count on my vote sadly.

[quote user="Duffman"][quote user="ricky knight"]you really worry about me dont you Duffman, i find it very touching, considering i will be in stoke i doubt it but back the idea in principle and have already posted a letter to register my disgust, what have you done my friend.[/quote]

Sorry to tell but I''ve never lost a moment sleep worrying about you.

What have I done?    I took it like a man, just like Hucks did. Shame you couldn''t.

[/quote]

A man fights for what he believes in, i believe Hux was shxt on from a great height, obviously you are happy with the situation, all well and good then.

[quote user="Duffman"][quote user="WrightyBoy"]

[quote user="Duffman"]Just when you think you''ve heard it all.   What a load of tosh.

A demonstration will prove what exactly?   Nowt. It might make you feel better but it wont bring him back.

Take it like men, assuming thats what you are.
[/quote]

[/quote]

and demonstrating on a Saturday when there is no game and I doubt anyone will be at the ground is the way to get things done?  You lot should clearly be running the country, but you cannot count on my vote sadly.
[/quote]

you could put in a written protest, dont take long and a stamp aint too expensive.

[quote user="Chabal"]Good plan, I''ll be there..[/quote]

Won''t it clash with your playoff semifinal? . . . what, you beat Hull but still missed out by a point, that''s terrible, I''m soooo . . . ecstatic [:P]