Sign in to follow this  
we8wba

hucks is gone - time to move on

20% people on here talking sense - i.e hucks is gone. move on! theres nothing you, or hucks can do now to change that

60% people are reasonible in saying we should kept him, he is your icon player to be fair. but not going over the top about it

20% just plain stupid in saying sack roeder etc....

basically silly talk coming out in statements such as "retire the shirt number" now im sure hucks is by far your favourite players over recent years! but is he really norwichs best all time player? i know he been strong figure for you and done some wonderful things but he only been at club 5-6years?

then you got people saying sack roeder! 3-4months ago this bloke could do nothing wrong! is it really hucks going making you say this? is that one player bigger than whole club?

do you go every saturday to support norwich city or darren huckerby?

i personally think its for the best! roeders got chance to create his own team his own image! if it doesnt work then slate the bloke!

the one thing i will agree with people is that he did deserve to say goodbye! i think deep down roeder knew he was getting rid of darren huckerby and its a shame he didnt get the justified send off he deserved

[quote user="Darren Huckerby"]

It''s got absolutely bugger all to do with you.

Why don''t you move on [:|]

[/quote]

And responses like that show that w8wba is exactly right. People are taking this news like they would the loss of a relative! It''s ridiculous!

[/quote]

And responses like that show that w8wba is exactly right. People are taking this news like they would the loss of a relative! It''s ridiculous!

[/quote]

Sometimes it''s good to have an outside perspective. Personally, I agree totally with the man....time to move on.

[quote user="we8wba"]

20% people on here talking sense - i.e hucks is gone. move on! theres nothing you, or hucks can do now to change that

60% people are reasonible in saying we should kept him, he is your icon player to be fair. but not going over the top about it

[/quote]

Why don''t you move on to a wolves board and talk about your own god damn club on there you idiotic gold scummer.

[quote user="Wings"][quote user="Darren Huckerby"]

[/quote]

And responses like that show that w8wba is exactly right.

[/quote]

Why is that?

I am a legend, people should be upset.

We don''t need a Wolves fan telling us to move on, thanks all the same, perhaps time you did that and got back to supporting your team!!

[quote user="cityangel"]We don''t need a Wolves fan telling us to move on, thanks all the same, perhaps time you did that and got back to supporting your team!![/quote]

No what we dont need is people treating huckerby like a god, he acted like he was above the club and grant thought he was untouchable played him every week and lost. Roeder comes in, plays a team game and saves us from certain relegation. He could attack but cost us so many goals by losing the ball and lack of teamwork so i think roeder shows he knows what hes doing and should get a chance with the team he wants.

[quote user="we8wba"]

basically silly talk coming out in statements such as "retire the shirt number" now im sure hucks is by far your favourite players over recent years! but is he really norwichs best all time player? i know he been strong figure for you and done some wonderful things but he only been at club 5-6years?

then you got people saying sack roeder! 3-4months ago this bloke could do nothing wrong! is it really hucks going making you say this? is that one player bigger than whole club?

i personally think its for the best! roeders got chance to create his own team his own image! if it doesnt work then slate the bloke!

the one thing i will agree with people is that he did deserve to say goodbye! i think deep down roeder knew he was getting rid of darren huckerby and its a shame he didnt get the justified send off he deserved

[/quote]

shut up you tart [:P]

Sigh, another thread telling some people that they are being stupid just because they have a different opinion. Infact I''d rather have smudger and cluck back with the uber negativity than the stupid anti-anti posters we have plaguing the message board at the momen.t

[quote user="Citizen Journalist Foghorn"][quote user="we8wba"]

[/quote]

Why don''t you move on to a wolves board and talk about your own god damn club on there you idiotic gold scummer.

[/quote]WELL SAID!!

I''ve got no problem with you expressing your views on here we8wba, unlike some people, but sometimes there are issues that you need to be a supporter of a club to be able to get a proper perspective. This is an emotional subject for many Norwich fans and I can''t see how you, as a supporter of another team, could feel let down by the way our club has managed Huckerby''s departure.

I can''t think of any Baggies players that I would give a monkeys toss about if he left without a fitting goodbye, but I bet you can.

i see your points people

but i mean he a footballer not bloody the queen stepping down is it?

i think its rather stupid people saying lets start protest yes he great player, but in years time or two years time you''ll have a new hero

[quote user="we8wba"]

i see your points people

i think its rather stupid people saying lets start protest yes he great player, but in years time or two years time you''ll have a new hero

[/quote]

Actually, some of us would like to see The Queen (Delia) step down, we8wba

[quote user="we8wba"]

i see your points people

[/quote]I think care less about the Queen than Darren Huckerby....lolIf you were to offer either A) Hucks is released or B) The Queen steps down,  I know which I''d prefer to happen

[quote user="we8wba"]

i see your points people

[/quote]

Why do you spend so many hours on here, have you been banned from your Wolves messageboard?

[quote user="we8wba"]

[/quote]

FU*K OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think that some people on here like we8wba are over reacting the most here, what''s the big issue about people being upset about Huckerby leaving the club?... Sure the odd person on here has gone abit OTT with his/her comments about how Roeder should be sacked etc, but I do think that many of them were said in the heat of the moment, most people on here are very upset about Huckerby leaving the club and that''s why alot of us have had abit of a moan about it, that''s what football fans do! Of course we will all move on, it''s only been like two days since we first heard the news, so no one needs to push the panic button just yet, we fans have been through must worse and moved on so I really can''t see where people like we8wba are coming from? It''s not like there''s a great deal else to talk about at this time of year...

Thanks for your concern but please don''t waste your time telling us fans how we should support our club.

This one will definately run for a while yet though. It''s that awful close season period with no football to look forward to at the weekend. So all we have is the endless discussions about who we have left in the squad, who we''d like in the squad and who we probably won''t get in the squad. Huckerby was great for us, but whether he will be proved right or wrong Roeder has made a decision. Now we just have to wait for what always seems like an eternity till the new season starts to find out.

[quote user="West_London_Canary"]

I think that some people on here like we8wba are over reacting the most here, what''s the big issue about people being upset about Huckerby leaving the club?... Sure the odd person on here has gone abit OTT with his/her comments about how Roeder should be sacked etc, but I do think that many of them were said in the heat of the moment, most people on here are very upset about Huckerby leaving the club and that''s why alot of us have had abit of a moan about it, that''s what football fans do! Of course we will all move on, it''s only been like two days since we first heard the news, so no one needs to push the panic button just yet, we fans have been through must worse and moved on so I really can''t see where people like we8wba are coming from? It''s not like there''s a great deal else to talk about at this time of year...

Thanks for your concern but please don''t waste your time telling us fans how we should support our club.

[/quote]

im not saying dont be upset that the player has left, i think your right to feel the way you are

as some one said im in no position to say what can or cant go

but this is more pointed at the people who want

• statue
  • retire shirt number
  • roeder sacked
  • games named after him
  • autobiography

[quote user="UEA Canary"]I think care less about the Queen than Darren Huckerby....lolIf you were to offer either A) Hucks is released or B) The Queen steps down,  I know which I''d prefer to happen [/quote]Dear UEA Canary,One appreciates the depth of feeling you have for Mr Huckerby and I''m sure he''s a bally lovely chap. However, you seem to have missed one important point. You are British, which makes you one of my subjects. NOW SHOW SOME MUTHAFLIPPING RESPECT YO PUNK ASS BIATCH!!!!! There''s a place in the tower for you young man unless you apologise in the next thirty minutes.You do realise that Charles is next in line........don''t you [:|]

[quote user="we8wba"]

[/quote]I was actually thinking exactly the same thing as well today. I don''t care who he supports, this is actually a very fair assesment of what is going on, at least on this board, at the moment.

[quote user="HM The Queen"][quote user="UEA Canary"]

I think care less about the Queen than Darren Huckerby....lol

If you were to offer either A) Hucks is released or B) The Queen steps down,  I know which I''d prefer to happen
[/quote]

Dear UEA Canary,

One appreciates the depth of feeling you have for Mr Huckerby and I''m sure he''s a bally lovely chap. However, you seem to have missed one important point. You are British, which makes you one of my subjects. NOW SHOW SOME MUTHAFLIPPING RESPECT YO PUNK ASS BIATCH!!!!! There''s a place in the tower for you young man unless you apologise in the next thirty minutes.

You do realise that Charles is next in line........don''t you [:|]
[/quote]

You''ve just become my favourite poster!!!

[quote user="Jonny 5"][quote user="we8wba"]

[/quote]

I was actually thinking exactly the same thing as well today. I don''t care who he supports, this is actually a very fair assesment of what is going on, at least on this board, at the moment.
[/quote]

He''s only making a fair point if you agree with him! I don''t know where those percentages come from - or the categories come to that. Where are the people like me who think that Roeder is entitled to make whatever playing decisions he wants but has shown massive lack of respect to the player and fans by the way he has handled it? I suppose taking the quality of most of we8wba''s posts I should be grateful the figures add up to 100.

[quote user="oh huckerby aka CT"]

[quote user="HM The Queen"][quote user="UEA Canary"]I think care less about the Queen than Darren Huckerby....lolIf you were to offer either A) Hucks is released or B) The Queen steps down,  I know which I''d prefer to happen [/quote]Dear UEA Canary,One appreciates the depth of feeling you have for Mr Huckerby and I''m sure he''s a bally lovely chap. However, you seem to have missed one important point. You are British, which makes you one of my subjects. NOW SHOW SOME MUTHAFLIPPING RESPECT YO PUNK ASS BIATCH!!!!! There''s a place in the tower for you young man unless you apologise in the next thirty minutes.You do realise that Charles is next in line........don''t you [:|][/quote]

You''ve just become my favourite poster!!!

[/quote]Why thankyou oh huckerby (aka CT). UEA Canarys thirty minutes is up, his ass is mine. WHO''S THAT KNOCKING ON YO DOOR...IT''S THE BEEFEATERS THAT''S FOR SHO. FORGET ABOUT BROWN AND BUSH THAT RUNT. I''M LIZZY AND I''M A PROPER CU.....You will be remembered in my birthday honours list young man.......if I can remember which one of my birthdays I do the honouring inLove alwaysLizzy xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Could Your Majesty do something to control the tongue of that bigoted husband of yours - Phil the Greek. When he visited China he told some visiting European students - "Don''t stay here too long or you''ll all go slitty-eyed." At another function he saw some deaf kids standing beside a Caribbean Steel Band, so he said to them: "I''m not surprised you''ve gone deaf, standing so near to all that racket." Whilst touring a factory he saw some decidedly dodgy electrical wiring and so he remarked to his guide: "That looks like it was put in by an Indian." All quite amusing in some ways, Your Madge, but terribly non-PC.