Sign in to follow this  
macdougalls perm

FAO Sam the Leeds man.

Not laughing so much now are you, 1-0 up and dominating, 2-2 on aggregate, game on!!

[quote user="sam"]Not laughing so much now are you, 1-0 up and dominating, 2-2 on aggregate, game on!![/quote]

will you be laughing when Deals'' boys kick your ass at Carra [:^)]

[quote user="sam"]Deals'' boys, didn''t know she had so many children??[/quote]

Pipe down young Sam you are not through yet although it is looking good the stats on BBC Sport suggest you''re dominating the game in every department.

Beaker, i can''t make it to Leeds every week, but i know one thing, we are going to WEMBLEY!!!!

Pipe down young Adam, it is all over now

[quote user="sam"]Not laughing so much now are you, 1-0 up and dominating, 2-2 on aggregate, game on!![/quote]

Nope - still laughing I''m afraid - if you play your cards right you might be in the same league as us next season. [:)][:D][:D][:O]

[quote user="sam"]

i can''t make it to Leeds every week

[/quote]

Anyone fancy a whip round for a one way ticket, preferably to a part of town without an internet connection (mind you that would be half the city). [^o)]

still only 50% of promotion

and what happened last time you reached the final and was favourites? oh yes watford crushed you

[quote user="we8wba"]

still only 50% of promotion

and what happened last time you reached the final and was favourites? oh yes watford crushed you

[/quote]

You tell him!

[quote user="sam"]

i can''t make it to Leeds every week

[/quote]

No, because you''ll be watching your football at Carrow Road again next season, remember!

dont you just hate f*cking leeds, im tending to hate them more than utd now days

i mean they always moan about poor decisions from the league

1. they should been made play least one game behind closed doors after the idiotic scenes on the pitch vs ipswich last season by trying to get the game postponed, running across to ipswich fans throwing coins, bottles at them (i know half you wont mind this) but really it isnt on is it?

2. they could quite easily been rejected golden share n booted out the league in pre season, which the league kind of bottled making the big decisions

then if you ask leeds fans about manutd they all crack on about injury time fergie gets! what time was leeds goal scored in 1st leg about 135minute wasnt it for gods sake

fans are terrible, there not football fans there thugs!

hope you stay down and have to play the likes of p''boro, hereford and cheltenham next year

Sadly Leeds will probably win the final and get promoted, hope I''m wrong but I can''t see whoever wins out of Southend and Doncaster stopping them. If Leeds do get promoted I can see them being a real force in the championship next year, even more reason to want them to lose the final.

[quote user="we8wba"]

hope you stay down and have to play the likes of p''boro, hereford and cheltenham next year

[/quote]

and just what have we good residents of Peterborough done to deserve that fate we8wba?

[quote user="kdncfc"]Sadly Leeds will probably win the final and get promoted, hope I''m wrong but I can''t see whoever wins out of Southend and Doncaster stopping them. If Leeds do get promoted I can see them being a real force in the championship next year, even more reason to want them to lose the final.[/quote]

who would said

derby would stopped wba

watford stop leeds

walsall stop reading

playoffs are who ever best on the day! no form no name no player can get you up single handly unless they perform on that given day

[quote user="Pboro_Canary"][quote user="we8wba"]

[/quote]

and just what have we good residents of Peterborough done to deserve that fate we8wba?

[/quote]

nothing angaist the place

and nothing vs the team as i like p''boro as dazza ferguson ex wolves

just using promoted side as example

You''ve got to hand it to Leeds after quite rightly being deducted 15 points, then making the play-off final at Wembley.

I''m also pleased that Forest are back.......And, as much as it pains me, I won''t grumble too much if Leeds are also included in the Championship fixtures in June.

I suppose I''m actually curious to see how both clubs (if Leeds are promoted) Oh! and including that ''other'' new addition team who were crowned Champions of the 1st Division, to the Championship - add to their squads, in comparison to what NCFC bring in.......Should be interesting.