Sign in to follow this  
Lillian

Re: Bring Andy Hughes back

Bit off topic ladies but I''ve pulled a right one out of the bag for the coffee morning tomorrow gals. I''ve only just gone a bought some chocolate bourbons, aren''t I a rumen!

All my Love,

Lillian x x

P.S. Andy Hughes deserves a second chance, a city legend in my short sighted eyes. 

Gals,

We''ve got to be up early, get to bed and rise with the sun in the morning. Looking forward to a peaceful browse round Lathams in Potter Heigham tomorrow afternoon.

Any way I digress, I agree Hughes is a lovely ol'' chap. I met him in the queue at the post office a couple of times, and he''s such a polite young bor.

Night Night

God Bless,

Linda

P.S. Who''s picking Ethel up this, I''m not picking her up again she bloody stinks! And Sue don''t you go slipping Gin in Deidre''s tea again, she was all over Derek and the parish meeting last Thurday!

Thats whats wrong with todays youth, just taking the mickey out of us oldens''. Theres space in the micra if you fancy coming "ipswicharescum" however i wouldnt trust Deidrie''s driving, she cant even see her own hand infront of her face these days. Three crashes this calendar year doesnt bode well. Good job Johns inheretance came through so she could afford a new car each time. Any way im going off topic.

Speak soon,

Barbara.

xxx

p.s if you do decide to join us, your choice of biscuit when arriving for the first time is vital, i''d suggest something simple yet effective such as the standard custard cream. Avoid hobnobs at all cost as Sue has a nut allergy.

[quote user="Barbara"]

Thats whats wrong with todays youth, just taking the mickey out of us oldens''. Theres space in the micra if you fancy coming "ipswicharescum" however i wouldnt trust Deidrie''s driving, she cant even see her own hand infront of her face these days. Three crashes this calendar year doesnt bode well. Good job Johns inheretance came through so she could afford a new car each time. Any way im going off topic.

Speak soon,

Barbara.

xxx

p.s if you do decide to join us, your choice of biscuit when arriving for the first time is vital, i''d suggest something simple yet effective such as the standard custard cream. Avoid hobnobs at all cost as Sue has a nut allergy.

[/quote]What on earth is going on?! [:S]

come on ladies.. more shreddies need knitting and nurse will be here soon to wipe ur backside and bed bath you....

jas :)

[quote user="Ginger Pele"]it could be we8wba getting board?
[/quote]

I''ve understood every word so far so it can''t be him [;)]

I think this is a hostile takeover from the Norwich WI. They can be repelled by knitting patterns, lavender scent, bingo and a nice cup of tea. Be warned, they may be carrying commemorative Princess Diana/Queen Mother teatowels. DO NOT ENGAGE IN TALKS ABOUT CAMILLA. If captured try to distract them with talk about the weather and "that nice bloke off the telly". If all else fails we shall be sending Special Agent Whittle to the next tea dance to penetrate this terrorist organisation. Hold firm lads and lasses, your forum needs you [:P]

not me but its funny to read

blatenlty someone just changing name and profile pic?

split personalities....

or someone like Cluck/Smudger/Wiz getting very bored.

Maybe we should all change our profile picture and name for 1 day in line with the W.I??

Now now everyone calm down. Me and the girls are regulars at carrow road, no need for name calling.

Best Wishes,

Barbara

x

[quote user="Thecanaryfan"]Barbara is a GILF. x[/quote]

If i knew what one of those was i would be able to comment. Lets just hope its nothing rude.

Best Wishes,

Barbara

xx

[quote user="Barbara"]

[quote user="Thecanaryfan"]Barbara is a GILF. x[/quote]

If i knew what one of those was i would be able to comment. Lets just hope its nothing rude.

Best Wishes,

Barbara

xx

[/quote]

As if I would be rude to a lovely old lady such as yourself! GILF is an abreviation for Good Intelligent Loving Female. Which is exactly what you are Babs.

[quote user="Marty"]theses oldies have to be fakes?[/quote]

you dont really think that do you!..

state the obvious

Bring back the W.I. foursome - great laff they were, they would really bring some light to all the "no signings" tension!

Come back Sue, Lillian, Barbara & Linda!

babara can only come back after she has served her ban. Unfortunetly that runs out in 2091. With the advances in medical science though, you never know

Although dear old Benny Hill is no longer with us can you honestly say that you cannot picture Rudolph Hucker actually pulling his various wigs out of his old Asda corrugate so that get in character for the various roles he plays.