Sign in to follow this  
City Devil

ROEDER OUT!!!!!

[quote user="xKevin82x"]

Its always the same topic''s different headings.... city devil get over it buddy roeder has the backing of most of the fans at this club you can''t call for his head over 6months and for releasing huckerby and ricky you a middle aged fake wrestler theres nothing radical in that.

I''m all for seeing roeder do well next season with a couple of good signings and some motivaiton we can do a hell of a lot better than we have done this season. Alot of people are forgetting it wasn''t roeder who put us in this postion!

[/quote]

meet me for a pint prxck see how radical i can be.

Be grateful you didnt get stuck with Ollie, I rated Ollie before he joint us but hes clearly been out of depth and cant spend money or get decent loanees, I didnt rate roeder and hes kept you up and brought in some good loan signings which have clearly helped, some fans are just never pleased, be grateful you wont be in l1 next season, losing most your prize assets not just one.

[quote user="we are the football team in the blue and white"]Be grateful you didnt get stuck with Ollie, I rated Ollie before he joint us but hes clearly been out of depth and cant spend money or get decent loanees, I didnt rate roeder and hes kept you up and brought in some good loan signings which have clearly helped, some fans are just never pleased, be grateful you wont be in l1 next season, losing most your prize assets not just one.[/quote]Ssshhhhhhhh.Damn you and your logic [;)]

I''m sorry, but an early campaign for " ROEDOR OUT " is absolute MADNESS in the extreme !!! He has made a very brave decision for what he believes is the best for NCFC.

Don''t shoot the guy down for showing a bit of bottle ![:@]

[quote user="oh huckerby aka C.T"]

Its uncanny how both you and we8 are both from the midlands and both post in similar ways e.g spelling and grammer

[/quote]

That''s ''grammar'' [:P]

One thing I think you''ll find with Roeder; if he fails next year & it all goes breasts skywards, then he''ll walk. He won''t hang around a la Worthy.But I have this feeling he won''t need to.

[quote user="City Devil"]I don''t care how long he has been manager at the club, I don''t care if people think he should be given next season to show us what he can do. He has shown me what he can do and what type of person he is and is definitely somebody that shouldn''t be associated with the club - and let''s face it.... he is utter rubbish!!I am so furious about the treatment of Huckerby - clearly there where personal reasons involved and if it was just down to footballing reasons then why haven''t several other first team players been released??When I first found out that Roeder was taking over as manager I was somewhat concerned as he had always been a manager that I never really credited and the fact he was listed in the top 10 of worst managers pretty much backed this up. However, it seemed at first that he may have found a club that he worked well with and perhaps he was just what we needed. But it didn''t take long for things to change. The results stopped coming and the belief faded. If he cared about the club, the team and especially the fans he would never have made the decision to release Huckerby especially in the way that he did.I want him out now before he does anymore damage!!!!!!!!![/quote]Shut up. Again.

[quote user="Canary Pirate"]

I''m sorry, but an early campaign for " ROEDOR OUT " is absolute MADNESS in the extreme !!! He has made a very brave decision for what he believes is the best for NCFC.

Don''t shoot the guy down for showing a bit of bottle ![:@]

[/quote]There''s nothing brave about his decision just pure studipity! We simply don''t have the funds to invest in a player that shows Huckerby''s talent, loyalty and commitment to the club. There are now several clubs showing interest in Huckerby so obviously the footballing reasons Glen had for releasing him aren''t too much of a problem for the interested partites, which include top flight clubs!

I agree....Sack the bloke!   How he can get rid of Hucks in beyond me, yes he is a bit slower and older but he had a season or two left in him at this level for sure, of that I  have no doubt. Roeder seems out of touch and arrogant....I dont listen to anyone especially the fans type of bloke.  I always knew he was was thr right man for the job just didnt know his first name was always! LOL

Lose him now before its too late!

OTBC

St.John

[quote user="St.John Cooper"]

I agree....Sack the bloke!   How he can get rid of Hucks in beyond me, yes he is a bit slower and older but he had a season or two left in him at this level for sure, of that I  have no doubt. Roeder seems out of touch and arrogant....I dont listen to anyone especially the fans type of bloke.  I always knew he was was thr right man for the job just didnt know his first name was always! LOL

Lose him now before its too late!

OTBC

St.John

[/quote]Shut up - he wants younger players to carry out his 3 year plan - he has identified these targets and is already on the case of signing them - Roeder seems exactly on the pulse - he wants to achieve and gain top flight football for the club and he didnt want Hucks to fade out and become a bit part player, i dont agree with the manner of Hucks departure but the decision was the right one. Would you rather a City legend just faded out being a bit part player whilst younger, quicker players took over his mantle?

He clearly has the ability to keep us up with a squad of no-hopers when we looked dead and buried and odds on to be relegated by January....Why don''t you try this new novel approach to being a fan - its called supporting the team. Roeder hasn''t even assembled a squad, for you to say he''ll be gone by xmas is bloody ridiculous, why don''t you give him a chance until he doesn''t achieve expectations which he has thus far.In fact why dont you just give him a chance? or are you another child with a crush on Hucks, too bitter to let go?

To answer your questions

1. 3 year plan, I will beleive it when I see it, where do you think these funds are going to come from, and if Glen is around for 3 years I will be amazed
  2. I do not want to see a legend fade away and become a bit palyer but as previously stated I am sure he had 1 or 2 seasons at this level left and would have been an assest. if he had 2 season left this would be 66% of Glen 3 year plan so in my opinion well worth keeping
  3. It is not the right decision as we do not yet have the players in and Huck could stilldo a job for us, did you see his goal last week?
  4. Roeder does not seem on the pace, extending Eagle I would hardly call a visionary decision...would you?

You sure can have your opinion thats what football is all about, but on this one I think along with many other (but not the one that counts) that you are off the mark on this one

Time will tell, but if he is not around in 3 years and he does not deliver the players over the summer I will come back to remind you of this.  If I was a betting man my money would be on me!

OTBC

St.John

[quote user="St.John Cooper"]

To answer your questions

1. 3 year plan, I will beleive it when I see it, where do you think these funds are going to come from, and if Glen is around for 3 years I will be amazed
  2. I do not want to see a legend fade away and become a bit palyer but as previously stated I am sure he had 1 or 2 seasons at this level left and would have been an assest. if he had 2 season left this would be 66% of Glen 3 year plan so in my opinion well worth keeping
  3. It is not the right decision as we do not yet have the players in and Huck could stilldo a job for us, did you see his goal last week?
  4. Roeder does not seem on the pace, extending Eagle I would hardly call a visionary decision...would you?

You sure can have your opinion thats what football is all about, but on this one I think along with many other (but not the one that counts) that you are off the mark on this one

Time will tell, but if he is not around in 3 years and he does not deliver the players over the summer I will come back to remind you of this.  If I was a betting man my money would be on me!

OTBC

St.John

Fair enough - i respect your views - but i believe Roeder does have the players lined up to replace Hucks. I think the question is wrong here not the answer. I agree Hucks is probably still good enough to play well in this division - i think the playing style  is the issue and  tbh i think we have relied far too heavily on Hucks for at least 3years - Roeder wants to cut that reliance and add some more balance to the side. I did see Hucks'' goal and it was spectacular, i don''t dispute he is a good player - i dont think that is the problem, i think the problem is that he doesn''t fit into Roeder''s plans with regards to the left side. I agree on Eagle but i have not seen much of him - a lot of people who watch ressies regularly see something in him and GR thinks he can develop that. That is why he only has a one year deal i guess, If Eagle doesn''t progress as GR hopes then then he can be cut at the end of next season, good business sense, esp if Roeder succeeds and Eagle comes good.

[/quote]

This quite a dull thread. Roeder Out, Board Out. It is all opinions and don''t mean diddly squit. But I would like to hear more about the Southwold Canaries. I have always been curious to know how many City fans live in that area, and to compare this to the more obvious influence of the Gippeswyk in that patch. 

Its pretty much a 50 50 split in southwold. When my grandfather moved down from london in the 60''s with his family he got season tickets at both Norwich and Ipswich, didnt give a toss about the rivalry just wanted to watch some football. I just happened to have fallen in with the yellow and green side, think it was cos my first match at carrow was an end 2 end 2-2 draw with Barnsley i think. I know alot of Ipswich fans but also alot of Norwich. 

Frankly I don''t see a problem with the release of Huckerby. Had we been safe before the QPR game then we probably could have had a proper farewell, but we weren''t, so we didn''t.

Glenn has to make his decisions based on the footballing interests of the club, and the footballing decision is whether Darren was really going to play a part in next years campaign.

Come August I doubt many people will really care though. The summer is ahead of us and things will be very different in August. The school children will be worried about exam results in between getting drunk in whatever pubs don''t ask questions. Wiz will hex everyone on the street for looking at him (and later will hex everyone else for NOT looking at him) and Glenn will have brought in some new signings for us to bicker over even though it''s likely none of us know anything about them beyond typing their name into Wikipedia and confidently predicting them to be a failure or a success.

Glenn will stand next season on his performance next season - this incident with Darren is likely to be the least of his troubles, because if we are truly in a position where we all think that what we really need to save our season is an aging winger who is past his prime... then we are in trouble.

Kind Regards

Tickers

[quote user="City Devil"] He has shown me what he can do and what type of person he is and is definitely somebody that shouldn''t be associated with the club - and let''s face it.... he is utter rubbish!!
[/quote]

Hi, Jim Duffy!

Your cover is blown

Rodent will get his own players in next season, just like Grant did last summer. By October we will be rid ogf him - hopefully Bothroyd will be available by then.

[quote user="james norwich"]Rodent will get his own players in next season, just like Grant did last summer. By October we will be rid ogf him - hopefully Bothroyd will be available by then.[/quote]

I''d prefer to go with a change from the usual season if its all the same:- Roeder will get his own players- by October we will be playing in the top 8- All the stupid Anti Roeder Anti Board posts will dry up- Marcus Evans announces the selling of Ipswich Town assets, all three of them.- We will have the Championships top scorer, and the guy third in the scoring charts while the second place dude gets crocked and mentions in his traumatic stress that he should have signed for Norwich- We knock Chelsea out of the league cup at Stamford Bridge, Frank Lampard looking longingly at the Norwich shirt and Abramovich talking to Delia about buying us out - she throws things at him

Wouldn''t be a bad outlook for the rest of the seasonOh and Huckerby comes to watch us play and comes out with a Delia-esque speech at half time.

OTBC

[quote user="City Devil"]I don''t care how long he has been manager at the club, I don''t care if people think he should be given next season to show us what he can do. He has shown me what he can do and what type of person he is and is definitely somebody that shouldn''t be associated with the club - and let''s face it.... he is utter rubbish!!I am so furious about the treatment of Huckerby - clearly there where personal reasons involved and if it was just down to footballing reasons then why haven''t several other first team players been released??When I first found out that Roeder was taking over as manager I was somewhat concerned as he had always been a manager that I never really credited and the fact he was listed in the top 10 of worst managers pretty much backed this up. However, it seemed at first that he may have found a club that he worked well with and perhaps he was just what we needed. But it didn''t take long for things to change. The results stopped coming and the belief faded. If he cared about the club, the team and especially the fans he would never have made the decision to release Huckerby especially in the way that he did.I want him out now before he does anymore damage!!!!!!!!![/quote]I COULDN''T AGREE MORE!!Best wishesNeil Adams

Spot on .perhaps you and me are the only ones.The soon glenda roder leaves the better

who do you suggest should take over then?? god there is so much negativity on this site at the moment. How about a bit of optimism now and again!

[quote user="Hucks6"]Spot on .perhaps you and me are the only ones.The soon glenda roder leaves the better
[/quote]

let me guess you want roeder out because he got rid of huckerby?? Yeah huckerby was a top player but on very high wages. with them wages now freed he can save a hell of alot of money per week and give the wages to a player similar to huckerbys ability but quicker and younger. its perthetic u really dont know anything about football do you. he is obviously a top manager just from seeing what he did to us he only took a yes s**t team on a 13 game unbeaten run and saved us from league 1. god yes roeder out u really are perthetic and need to grow up. People like you are soo annoying and dont have an ounce of common sense. We''ll soon see whos right let him get on with his job and you get on with yours yes that is being and idiot.

[quote user="Dr. Bunsen"]

[quote user="Hucks6"]Spot on .perhaps you and me are the only ones.The soon glenda roder leaves the better[/quote]

let me guess you want roeder out because he got rid of huckerby?? Yeah huckerby was a top player but on very high wages. with them wages now freed he can save a hell of alot of money per week and give the wages to a player similar to huckerbys ability but quicker and younger. its perthetic u really dont know anything about football do you. he is obviously a top manager just from seeing what he did to us he only took a yes s**t team on a 13 game unbeaten run and saved us from league 1. god yes roeder out u really are perthetic and need to grow up. People like you are soo annoying and dont have an ounce of common sense. We''ll soon see whos right let him get on with his job and you get on with yours yes that is being and idiot.

[/quote]You obviously haven''t bothered to read the original thread mate.Unless you have something interesting to say - don''t bother!

hahahahahahahahaha

hahahahahahhaahha

hhahahahahahahah

and you can tell me wot to do because you are ........... who??

[quote user="City Devil"]
If he cared about the club, the team and especially the fans he would never have made the decision to release Huckerby especially in the way that he did.
[/quote]

umm no offense but get over it already, jees starting to get boring. hucks is a legend but think its time to move on now please.

personally i dont want a manager who is going to do what ever the fans want, because lets face it 99% of them no jack sh*t about running a football club.

A football club has to move forward, cannot live in the past. Its done so lets just look forward to a new start shall we.