Sign in to follow this  
City Devil

ROEDER OUT!!!!!

[quote user="justchewy"]

[quote user="City Devil"]
If he cared about the club, the team and especially the fans he would never have made the decision to release Huckerby especially in the way that he did.
[/quote]

umm no offense but get over it already, jees starting to get boring. hucks is a legend but think its time to move on now please.

personally i dont want a manager who is going to do what ever the fans want, because lets face it 99% of them no jack sh*t about running a football club.

A football club has to move forward, cannot live in the past. Its done so lets just look forward to a new start shall we.

[/quote]

Brilliant post, just wish more fans saw things as we do.

Players come and go, but one things for sure ''''We are forever yellow'''' [:D]

[quote user="City Devil"][quote user="kick it off"]Yes Glenn - how dare you take us on a 13game unbeaten run with Huckerby only playing cameo - and keep us up when we looked no-hopers and went 10games without a single goal - even from messiah huckerby - before you arrived. You are utter rubbish. Who cares that you achieved a miracle, you let a winger who was god-awful for most of the season go, and he''s my favourite player, and I HATE YOU GLENN *sobs*.

Can you not read the interview from mr Jesus Huckerby where he says "Me and Glenn never had any problems, he is a genuine, honest guy" - must be personal reasons then, OBVIOUSLY.

Wonder if the fact Hucks is out of contract, the wrong side of 30, injury hit this season, lied about his injury to the detriment of the team, losing his pace, and is our highest wage earner had something to do with him being released when several other players who aren''t any of that, have not been released.

The results stopped coming and the belief faded when he replaced Crofty with Huckerby, check the facts if you will refuse to believe me based on sentiment.

Surely he isn''t doing his deliberate worst in a bid to sabotage the club? That would be sensible with his job on the line. Are you really that stupid?

Damages what? Re-building a team who were hopeless, or damage as in having another successful season and hitting objectives?
[/quote]

Exactly the response I would have expected from some of the idiots out there like you!!! - Obviously you''re one of the those people in life that''s not too bothered with second best - I have standards what more can I say!!

ROEDER OUT!!!!
[/quote]

hehehe spot on City Devil... [Y]

Although obviously the majority of City fans will not realise this until it is too late and yet another season is flushed down the toilet... it really does make me laugh... [:D]

Also agree with Fat Prophet... in that Corproal Roeder was only probably following orders from the board....

ie: they probably told Roeder get Hucks off the wage bill if you want any trasnfer budget at all this summer... because lets face it they sure as hell were not going to invest any of there money in to strenghtening the playing squad were they???

Roeder OUT! - Getting players I ope!

Not very optimistic but we have to give him some time!

[quote user="Smudger"]

[quote user="City Devil"][quote user="kick it off"]Yes Glenn - how dare you take us on a 13game unbeaten run with Huckerby only playing cameo - and keep us up when we looked no-hopers and went 10games without a single goal - even from messiah huckerby - before you arrived. You are utter rubbish. Who cares that you achieved a miracle, you let a winger who was god-awful for most of the season go, and he''s my favourite player, and I HATE YOU GLENN *sobs*.

Can you not read the interview from mr Jesus Huckerby where he says "Me and Glenn never had any problems, he is a genuine, honest guy" - must be personal reasons then, OBVIOUSLY.

Wonder if the fact Hucks is out of contract, the wrong side of 30, injury hit this season, lied about his injury to the detriment of the team, losing his pace, and is our highest wage earner had something to do with him being released when several other players who aren''t any of that, have not been released.

The results stopped coming and the belief faded when he replaced Crofty with Huckerby, check the facts if you will refuse to believe me based on sentiment.

Surely he isn''t doing his deliberate worst in a bid to sabotage the club? That would be sensible with his job on the line. Are you really that stupid?

Damages what? Re-building a team who were hopeless, or damage as in having another successful season and hitting objectives?
[/quote]

Exactly the response I would have expected from some of the idiots out there like you!!! - Obviously you''re one of the those people in life that''s not too bothered with second best - I have standards what more can I say!!

ROEDER OUT!!!!
[/quote]

Although obviously the majority of City fans will not realise this until it is too late and yet another season is flushed down the toilet... it really does make me laugh... [:D]

Also agree with Fat Prophet... in that Corproal Roeder was only probably following orders from the board....

ie: they probably told Roeder get Hucks off the wage bill if you want any trasnfer budget at all this summer... because lets face it they sure as hell were not going to invest any of there money in to strenghtening the playing squad were they???

[/quote]

You really a complete and utter moron aren''t you?

[quote user="norwichsnewfinest"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

ROEDER OUT!!!!
[/quote]

[/quote]

You really a complete and utter moron aren''t you?

[/quote]

Thats stating the obvious!

[quote user="Smudger"]

[quote user="City Devil"][quote user="kick it off"]Yes Glenn - how dare you take us on a 13game unbeaten run with Huckerby only playing cameo - and keep us up when we looked no-hopers and went 10games without a single goal - even from messiah huckerby - before you arrived. You are utter rubbish. Who cares that you achieved a miracle, you let a winger who was god-awful for most of the season go, and he''s my favourite player, and I HATE YOU GLENN *sobs*.Can you not read the interview from mr Jesus Huckerby where he says "Me and Glenn never had any problems, he is a genuine, honest guy" - must be personal reasons then, OBVIOUSLY. Wonder if the fact Hucks is out of contract, the wrong side of 30, injury hit this season, lied about his injury to the detriment of the team, losing his pace, and is our highest wage earner had something to do with him being released when several other players who aren''t any of that, have not been released.The results stopped coming and the belief faded when he replaced Crofty with Huckerby, check the facts if you will refuse to believe me based on sentiment.Surely he isn''t doing his deliberate worst in a bid to sabotage the club? That would be sensible with his job on the line. Are you really that stupid?Damages what? Re-building a team who were hopeless, or damage as in having another successful season and hitting objectives?[/quote]Exactly the response I would have expected from some of the idiots out there like you!!! - Obviously you''re one of the those people in life that''s not too bothered with second best - I have standards what more can I say!!ROEDER OUT!!!![/quote]

[/quote]

you really are a narrow minded little guy aren''t you. Its funny how a binner is so obsessed with our club realy, shouldn''t you be worrying abouut Ipswich?

aka go away and protest by yourself.

SAME old story today, Roeder sits in the stands like a wally and the team go a goal down, he comes down, gets them in order eventually, we can''t put away our chances and he will come out and say we didn''t deserve to lose the game.

GET! HIM! OUT!

Roeder out !!!

Seems worse than Peter Grant, which is hard to achieve. Well done Glenn, you have achieved one thing at this club other than ripping our heart out and taking the morale out of the whole team.

Come on you yellows !!!

We''ve been bad for far too long now.  There is no passion in most of our players and so much space on the hallowed turf that we never seem to use. 

Football is a simple game.  In it''s simpliest form, you just have too keep hold of the ball for 90 odd minutes and occassionally put it between two sticks.  For a long while now, we haven''t been getting the simple things right, the easy passes, the right movement, the right players in their right positions.  

Something has to change and quickly and the only solution to that is a change in Manager.  The board aren''t going to be a rush to go and Roeder has made too many mistakes.

The league table looks dreadful for us after todays game and I can''t see things improving providing things at the club stay as they are.

[quote user="Spartan"]Wake up Pal - people like you will take us down!!![/quote]

How am i going to take the team down ? For having heart and passion for the team and wanting to get rid of the man who is ripping that out of so many other fans ?

If being too much of a Norwich fan is going to take us down, sorry but i love Norwich and i cannot bare to see them in this state. If you are not feeling upset about us being joint points with a team in the bottom 3 because of Roeder not knowing what to do, then maybe you should take a look at yourself and see if you do actually love Norwich mate

What really gets me about Roeder is his over inflated opinion of himself.How he makes out he is some sort of successful manager who is kindly teaching the "little" people of Norwich about football.But what has he achieved in the game?Nothing.The man is a total shyster. 

canarymat...

we had more possession and more shots on target than sheff utd... simple football and unlucky not to score.

it''s rubbish being where we are in the league, but i reckon they gave it their all today, do you not think?

[quote user="votepedro"]canarymat... we had more possession and more shots on target than sheff utd... simple football and unlucky not to score. it''s rubbish being where we are in the league, but i reckon they gave it their all today, do you not think?[/quote]

not unlucky not to score, lack of transfer kitty to buy a striker possibly?

Not wanting to sound too smug but........I told you so!!!! And for all those people who said to give Roeder a chance - Well done, if only I had your foresight!!

However, you  may or may not believe me when I say that I did actually want Roeder to prove me wrong as Norwich City doing well for once would be far more satisfying to me than correctly predicting the poor results our manager would bring.

ROEDER OUT!!!!!!

I suggest that all of you still in a job, or who expect to be all in a job by the end of 2009, remortage your homes and raise the (approximate) £700,000 to pay Roeder off.

Which of you are up for that, rather than writing on a Message Board?

[:)]

[quote user="Camuldonum"]

I suggest that all of you still in a job, or who expect to be all in a job by the end of 2009, remortage your homes and raise the (approximate) £700,000 to pay Roeder off.

[/quote]

I would suggest that if anyone raises 700k, we use it to buy a striker rather than wasting it on Roeder.

[/quote]

For once I agree with you. At the time Roeder was probably the best appointment we could have made. Prem experience, including two 7th place Prrem finishes, confident and articulate, with (on paper) a clear footballing vision.

Therefore I do not blame the board for appointing him. It just hasn''t worked out, for whatever reason. 

Now what for NCFC?

Football is a results business and this is how everything is judged. Never forget that this is what Roeder told us when Huckerby was thrown out. Well judgment day is coming for both Roeder and the Board who have made another glaring mistake by appointing someone totally lacking in the necessary managerial skills. The team has no direction, very little spirit and the soul has been surgically removed. Ask 50 people what our best team is and you will get 50 different answers.

[quote user="Webbo118"]the Board who have made another glaring mistake by appointing someone totally lacking in the necessary managerial skills.[/quote]

How many of Roeder''s fellow Championship managers have two 7th place Premiership finishes on their CV?

[quote user="Peter Thorne"]

[quote user="Webbo118"]the Board who have made another glaring mistake by appointing someone totally lacking in the necessary managerial skills.[/quote]

How many of Roeder''s fellow Championship managers have two 7th place Premiership finishes on their CV?

[/quote]

Oh you must be looking at the CV he showed the board when he was appointed, as surely anyone looking at his full CV would spot a few other stats that aren''t so clever???!!!

[quote user="City Devil"][quote user="Peter Thorne"]

[/quote]

Oh you must be looking at the CV he showed the board when he was appointed, as surely anyone looking at his full CV would spot a few other stats that aren''t so clever???!!!

[/quote]

Well said CD!

ROEDER OUT!!!!!!!!

[/quote]

No. I''m Not up for that because we as supporters invest our money into the club every year and get nothing back at the minute, unlike our so called Board who are going to get most of their money and some. They are the so called ''Custodians'' of this club, and they took on the responsibility. Its up to them to sort it out for the supporters. Now run Along Cam, BB Celeb is on and the DS might miss out on a great headline!