Sign in to follow this  
City Devil

ROEDER OUT!!!!!

I don''t care how long he has been manager at the club, I don''t care if people think he should be given next season to show us what he can do. He has shown me what he can do and what type of person he is and is definitely somebody that shouldn''t be associated with the club - and let''s face it.... he is utter rubbish!!I am so furious about the treatment of Huckerby - clearly there where personal reasons involved and if it was just down to footballing reasons then why haven''t several other first team players been released??When I first found out that Roeder was taking over as manager I was somewhat concerned as he had always been a manager that I never really credited and the fact he was listed in the top 10 of worst managers pretty much backed this up. However, it seemed at first that he may have found a club that he worked well with and perhaps he was just what we needed. But it didn''t take long for things to change. The results stopped coming and the belief faded. If he cared about the club, the team and especially the fans he would never have made the decision to release Huckerby especially in the way that he did.I want him out now before he does anymore damage!!!!!!!!!

Yes Glenn - how dare you take us on a 13game unbeaten run with Huckerby only playing cameo - and keep us up when we looked no-hopers and went 10games without a single goal - even from messiah huckerby - before you arrived. You are utter rubbish. Who cares that you achieved a miracle, you let a winger who was god-awful for most of the season go, and he''s my favourite player, and I HATE YOU GLENN *sobs*.Can you not read the interview from mr Jesus Huckerby where he says "Me and Glenn never had any problems, he is a genuine, honest guy" - must be personal reasons then, OBVIOUSLY. Wonder if the fact Hucks is out of contract, the wrong side of 30, injury hit this season, lied about his injury to the detriment of the team, losing his pace, and is our highest wage earner had something to do with him being released when several other players who aren''t any of that, have not been released.The results stopped coming and the belief faded when he replaced Crofty with Huckerby, check the facts if you will refuse to believe me based on sentiment.Surely he isn''t doing his deliberate worst in a bid to sabotage the club? That would be sensible with his job on the line. Are you really that stupid?Damages what? Re-building a team who were hopeless, or damage as in having another successful season and hitting objectives?

[quote user="kick it off"]Yes Glenn - how dare you take us on a 13game unbeaten run with Huckerby only playing cameo - and keep us up when we looked no-hopers and went 10games without a single goal - even from messiah huckerby - before you arrived. You are utter rubbish. Who cares that you achieved a miracle, you let a winger who was god-awful for most of the season go, and he''s my favourite player, and I HATE YOU GLENN *sobs*.Can you not read the interview from mr Jesus Huckerby where he says "Me and Glenn never had any problems, he is a genuine, honest guy" - must be personal reasons then, OBVIOUSLY. Wonder if the fact Hucks is out of contract, the wrong side of 30, injury hit this season, lied about his injury to the detriment of the team, losing his pace, and is our highest wage earner had something to do with him being released when several other players who aren''t any of that, have not been released.The results stopped coming and the belief faded when he replaced Crofty with Huckerby, check the facts if you will refuse to believe me based on sentiment.Surely he isn''t doing his deliberate worst in a bid to sabotage the club? That would be sensible with his job on the line. Are you really that stupid?Damages what? Re-building a team who were hopeless, or damage as in having another successful season and hitting objectives?[/quote]Exactly the response I would have expected from some of the idiots out there like you!!! - Obviously you''re one of the those people in life that''s not too bothered with second best - I have standards what more can I say!!ROEDER OUT!!!!

Don''t blame Glenn 100%, the board are behind this decision mark my words.

Let''s face it, they tried their level best to wriggle out of signing him in the first place.  A big thankyou to the "Diss-based businessman" that made it happen.

Blimey, what a load of petulant sentimental rubbish!  So what exactly is it that Roeder has done to offend you so much?  Was keeping us in the Championship despite the fact that we were well-adrift at the bottom of the league in November such a crime?  Or is taking rational decisions on the rebuilding of our pathetic squad so unforgiveable?  Huckerby performed superbly for us for several years but a combination of age, injury and high wages meant that a difficult decision had to be made and if Roeder is to make real progress with starting again with the squad it was the right decision to take.

what a daft post! ''some of the idiots like you - obviusly you''re one of those people in life that''s not too bothered with second best''... now yes most would have liked to see huckerby have another year but for what ever reason it hasn''t happened, move on!

Roeder has had little time with the squad, just over 6 months now and you already want him to move on, now can u tell me please what clubs have achieved success but continusly replacing their manager in short periods of time? look at leicester for example...

When Roeder came in he was objective was to get us safe for the campaign, now unfortunately for himself he raised expectations by going on a great win and some fools thought we could make the play-offs, when this wasn''t acheived people jumped on his back again...Give him until the end of next season before you judge him, it will then be totally his squad

If you want to blame anyone, have a go at the board for not releasing funds

[quote user="City Devil"][quote user="kick it off"]Yes Glenn - how dare you take us on a 13game unbeaten run with Huckerby only playing cameo - and keep us up when we looked no-hopers and went 10games without a single goal - even from messiah huckerby - before you arrived. You are utter rubbish. Who cares that you achieved a miracle, you let a winger who was god-awful for most of the season go, and he''s my favourite player, and I HATE YOU GLENN *sobs*.

Can you not read the interview from mr Jesus Huckerby where he says "Me and Glenn never had any problems, he is a genuine, honest guy" - must be personal reasons then, OBVIOUSLY.

Wonder if the fact Hucks is out of contract, the wrong side of 30, injury hit this season, lied about his injury to the detriment of the team, losing his pace, and is our highest wage earner had something to do with him being released when several other players who aren''t any of that, have not been released.

The results stopped coming and the belief faded when he replaced Crofty with Huckerby, check the facts if you will refuse to believe me based on sentiment.

Surely he isn''t doing his deliberate worst in a bid to sabotage the club? That would be sensible with his job on the line. Are you really that stupid?

Damages what? Re-building a team who were hopeless, or damage as in having another successful season and hitting objectives?
[/quote]

Exactly the response I would have expected from some of the idiots out there like you!!! - Obviously you''re one of the those people in life that''s not too bothered with second best - I have standards what more can I say!!

ROEDER OUT!!!!
[/quote]

he has released 1 player. get over it! its not the end of the world.. if we go up next season you''ll be sitting there thinking "Daren who"?

jas :)

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[quote user="City Devil"][quote user="kick it off"]Yes Glenn - how dare you take us on a 13game unbeaten run with Huckerby only playing cameo - and keep us up when we looked no-hopers and went 10games without a single goal - even from messiah huckerby - before you arrived. You are utter rubbish. Who cares that you achieved a miracle, you let a winger who was god-awful for most of the season go, and he''s my favourite player, and I HATE YOU GLENN *sobs*.Can you not read the interview from mr Jesus Huckerby where he says "Me and Glenn never had any problems, he is a genuine, honest guy" - must be personal reasons then, OBVIOUSLY. Wonder if the fact Hucks is out of contract, the wrong side of 30, injury hit this season, lied about his injury to the detriment of the team, losing his pace, and is our highest wage earner had something to do with him being released when several other players who aren''t any of that, have not been released.The results stopped coming and the belief faded when he replaced Crofty with Huckerby, check the facts if you will refuse to believe me based on sentiment.Surely he isn''t doing his deliberate worst in a bid to sabotage the club? That would be sensible with his job on the line. Are you really that stupid?Damages what? Re-building a team who were hopeless, or damage as in having another successful season and hitting objectives?[/quote]Exactly the response I would have expected from some of the idiots out there like you!!! - Obviously you''re one of the those people in life that''s not too bothered with second best - I have standards what more can I say!!ROEDER OUT!!!![/quote]

he has released 1 player. get over it! its not the end of the world.. if we go up next season you''ll be sitting there thinking "Daren who"?

jas :)

[/quote]If he had treated Huckerby with the respect he had deserved then there wouldn''t be such a problem. But the way he has dealt with this situation makes me realise that he is clearly  not someone I want managing the team.If we go up next season it would be nothing short of a miracle...but I will never be thinking "Darren who?"!!!

Maybe we should trawl the leagues for tired old starting to fade well known players if you think they are the answer to our teams problems.

Frankly, City Devil, I wonder whether you are an NCFC fan or a Darren Huckerby fan. I agree he deserved another season or, at worst, a decent send off. And I''m as disappointed he didn''t get it as any. But it can''t be denied that this team is in need of a decent overhaul and I''m sure this isn''t the last first team player to leave.

[quote user="Wings"]

Frankly, City Devil, I wonder whether you are an NCFC fan or a Darren Huckerby fan. I agree he deserved another season or, at worst, a decent send off. And I''m as disappointed he didn''t get it as any. But it can''t be denied that this team is in need of a decent overhaul and I''m sure this isn''t the last first team player to leave.

[/quote]You are clearly missing the point!

Re Wings query "Just Frankly, City Devil, I wonder whether you are an NCFC fan or a Darren Huckerby fan" - it also occured to me a bit odd that someone with such strong views as City Devil only joins this discussion board at the end of April. Especially as Roeder has just performed a minor miracle in getting us away from the dreaded Relegation position we were in when he arrived. I for one am reasonably confident that he''ll get us some decent new players this Summer. Of course we''ll miss Huckerby, but its the right time for him to move on and for us to rebuild this squad.  

[quote user="City Devil"][quote user="Wings"]

[/quote]You are clearly missing the point![/quote]School started twenty minutes ago...

this is complete rubbish, half the people on this messageboard are acting like children.

Wait, so you''re wanting to kick the manager who just saved our very sorry bottoms from relegation?Are you insane? He has done more than a brilliant job keeping us up, bringing in some quality players like Evans. Roeder has potential, just give him a chance. I am annoyed with how Huckerby was treated, not so much he has been released, Huckerby himself accepts that. It is a shock, but we must not go loco; Roeder is looking to get us back into the Premiership by improving and re-drafting the squad to make his own. Give him his chance.

[quote user="City Devil"][quote user="Wings"]

[/quote]

You are clearly missing the point!
[/quote]

If the point is regarding the best interests of NCFC then I am afraid you are missing the point.

I totally agree with the sentiments of this thread, and Rodent crossed a line with me yesterday. This hopefully, will blow up in his face big time.

And all those no marks having a cheap pop at the orignator of this thread will soon be back on here attacking ratty when it all goes tits up early next season..................and believe me, it will!.

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

I totally agree with the sentiments of this thread, and Rodent crossed a line with me yesterday. This hopefully, will blow up in his face big time.

And all those no marks having a cheap pop at the orignator of this thread will soon be back on here attacking ratty when it all goes tits up early next season..................and believe me, it will!.

[/quote]

WHAT ARE YOU ON?!?!by that you are wishing your team to fail!you sare syaing you''d rather his release of Huckerby went badly by us winning relgation rather than this going wlel by us winning promotion.Wiz you just crossed a line there, those aren''t the words of a fan but the words of a toddler whose had his favourite toy taken away. Decide if you support the club Wiz, if you do SUPPORT it, if not sod off!

I cant believe some of the blind idiots on here that think Roedant will do well next season!!!??!!

I would love to know where you get your hopes from??!!

He did not perform a miricle.......he had some good players and got very average results!!

Yes he was better than Grant but who isnt???

People like Kick It Off will be the 1st person on here next season calling for Roedants head and claiming ''I never liked him''..

Grow some balls and stop execpting how this club treats its fans!!!

[quote user="Polar"]

Decide if you support the club Wiz, if you do SUPPORT it, if not sod off!
[/quote]

Oh I support the club Polar...........I just don''t swallow the spin and bury my head in the sand like you and the other easily fooled do.

Just as we needed a wake up over Grant, we do again now with ratty, good medicine tastes nasty pal................now, with respect, unlike Darren got from this club................

You can sod off!.

[quote user="Polar"]

Decide if you support the club Wiz, if you do SUPPORT it, if not sod off![/quote]

Oh I support the club Polar...........I just don''t swallow the spin and bury my head in the sand like you and the other easily fooled do.

Just as we needed a wake up over Grant, we do again now with ratty, good medicine tastes nasty pal................now, with respect, unlike Darren got from this club................

You can sod off!.

[/quote]you have a weird way of showing it sparky, it must be bad for you to be so dillusional. Do you honestly think the board sit around trying think of ways to screw the fans out of money all the time? they''re not idiots, they know if they don''t invest we will go down, no two ways about it. Your perception of Spin is completly false, where was the Spin over Huckerby going my fickle little friend? None at all, no one coming out with "hucks wages will be pumped into the transfer fund" blah blah blah. NO SPIN this time. So, for all the Wiz lovers, the three of them... stop swallowing this bitter old mans spin.You know what if we ''woke up'' everytime you told us we had to we would be having a manager of the month award solely for Norwich city!Your turn to sod off buddy, theres a nice witch waiting for you.

[/quote]

Clearly a lot of people on here would rather wait for complete failure than to deal with the problem before it gets worse!!Surely prevention is better is than cure?

And all those no marks having a cheap pop at the orignator of this thread will soon be back on here attacking ratty when it all goes tits up early next season

[/quote]

And if we start well you''ll be the first on here starting a thread in August/September claiming Roeder isnt worthy of your poxy username and that he is winning you over again and he is the new messiah....again!.    You claim you are a fan by hoping NCFC fail next season, after saying that you are no better then an Ipswich supporter in my eyes.    Hoping your team fails so that you can be proved right on a stupid message board (Sorry Pinkun) just shows the shallow little world you must live inside. 

[/quote]insulting someone again wiz why do you have to call people names have you left school yet.if its not roeder its delia and co

[quote user="City Devil"][quote user="kick it off"]Yes Glenn - how dare you take us on a 13game unbeaten run with Huckerby only playing cameo - and keep us up when we looked no-hopers and went 10games without a single goal - even from messiah huckerby - before you arrived. You are utter rubbish. Who cares that you achieved a miracle, you let a winger who was god-awful for most of the season go, and he''s my favourite player, and I HATE YOU GLENN *sobs*.

Can you not read the interview from mr Jesus Huckerby where he says "Me and Glenn never had any problems, he is a genuine, honest guy" - must be personal reasons then, OBVIOUSLY.

Wonder if the fact Hucks is out of contract, the wrong side of 30, injury hit this season, lied about his injury to the detriment of the team, losing his pace, and is our highest wage earner had something to do with him being released when several other players who aren''t any of that, have not been released.

The results stopped coming and the belief faded when he replaced Crofty with Huckerby, check the facts if you will refuse to believe me based on sentiment.

Surely he isn''t doing his deliberate worst in a bid to sabotage the club? That would be sensible with his job on the line. Are you really that stupid?

Damages what? Re-building a team who were hopeless, or damage as in having another successful season and hitting objectives?
[/quote]

Exactly the response I would have expected from some of the idiots out there like you!!! - Obviously you''re one of the those people in life that''s not too bothered with second best - I have standards what more can I say!!

ROEDER OUT!!!!
[/quote]

pot kettle lol

[/quote]

And if it doesn''t go tits up you will be back here saying "i have always supported Roeder, i knew he was doing the rite thing, blah blah blah flap flap flap"

[quote user="Polar"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[quote user="Polar"]

Decide if you support the club Wiz, if you do SUPPORT it, if not sod off!
[/quote]

You can sod off!.

[/quote]

you have a weird way of showing it sparky, it must be bad for you to be so dillusional. Do you honestly think the board sit around trying think of ways to screw the fans out of money all the time? they''re not idiots, they know if they don''t invest we will go down, no two ways about it. Your perception of Spin is completly false, where was the Spin over Huckerby going my fickle little friend? None at all, no one coming out with "hucks wages will be pumped into the transfer fund" blah blah blah. NO SPIN this time. So, for all the Wiz lovers, the three of them... stop swallowing this bitter old mans spin.

You know what if we ''woke up'' everytime you told us we had to we would be having a manager of the month award solely for Norwich city!

Your turn to sod off buddy, theres a nice witch waiting for you.
[/quote]

You are supporting a fool, who thinks its okay to deny the fans and Hucks saying a proper goodbye to each other. Ratty said two weeks ago he knew who he was letting go, so why not let fans know this at the Sheffield?

I''ll tell you why sonny, Ratty can''t handle big name players...........just ask Wet Spam fans.

And if you think its okay to treat true City legends like this, then I''m doubtful you''re a real fan anyway.

I don''t often feel the need to post here..

But jesus, what a bunch of petulant kids.

Hucks going however difficult for the fans to take, is a decision, I think, will be vindicated next season. We''ll get 2 young hungry players for the price of one fading gem.

See the big picture, the club doesn''t owe Huckerby anything, there are plenty of pro''s out their like him. I happen to know that his Hip problem won''t just disappear, he''ll be managing with it for the rest of his career.

Roeder will make good & bad decisions, everyone does.

But for christ sake, the guys not even had a summer transfer window to sort us out, just the over-inflated Jan window, where he''s probably saved a substantial amount of cash for the summer, think back to the candidates that actually wanted this job.. I wouldn''t swap glenn for any off them, most are still out of work!!!

[quote user="Polar"]

Decide if you support the club Wiz, if you do SUPPORT it, if not sod off![/quote]

Oh I support the club Polar...........I just don''t swallow the spin

and bury my head in the sand like you and the other easily

fooled do.

Just as we needed a wake up over Grant, we do again now with ratty,

good medicine tastes nasty pal................now, with

respect, unlike Darren got from this club................

You can sod off!.

[/quote]

"I never resort to personl abuse".....yeah right

You were wrong about us being relegated so have just started the next

round of miserable, self important drivel along with all the other 12yr

olds

Supporter? - yeah right

Get over it City Devil - life goes on - how many wingers have we had that have left and the team goes on - let me see - Darren Eadie (Injury) - Ruel Fox - Jimmy Neighbour - Mark Barham - Kenny Fogo - although Huckerby probably single handedly took us to the Premiership (although the rest of the team would probably dispute that) you cannot argue the fact that he is not man now as he was a couple of years ago - I have seen him a few times this season and to be honest he runs into people more than he passes them. Yes he maybe he can win the odd game now and again but we cannot afford to carry someone on the off chance that he may win the game.  More often than not now when he gets the ball  as I said he runs into people and until you know all the facts you cannot slate anybody.  Roeder may have said that he will give a conttract but cannot guarantee that he will play every week and Huckerby may have refused that or something similar we just dont know.  Like I said life goes on and it was never going to be the marriage that it was the first two seasons forever.

let me tell you there is alot of angry people around the city, everyday fans, in shops, clubs, and pubs last night were really pxssed off with Roeder and the board, he better make a good start next year, for now i stick by him just but my patience is wearing very thin.