Sign in to follow this  
Tufnell Park Canary

Poster ratings

I really like the whole ''on the bench'', ''star striker'' etc ratings, but given the diversity in the number of posts we all have, couldn''t the web team put in a few more?

We could have youth team, new sigining, defender, midfielder for instance (I think when it first started there was a midfielder category).

Dumble Delia has close to 800 posts - shouldn''t he have a poster rating that reflects this stature?

Guest CFrost
How many do you need for your first title? Im on about 50 posts. Not sure how many.

TPC size doesnt matter it''s the quality that counts...(lol sorry). I wish at was still at University and have plenty of free time...( Only joking DD )....

No SI don''t apologise! It''ll get harder in the second year I''m sure!! I would have to agree with you. I may have posted a load but every post is valid, no matter how many times the poster has done it before. Quality not quantity

could someone from the mod team explain these ratings, cos i for one am not sure of them

a good idea though, i love being a star striker!! what is next though?

Determined by where you are in the league of message board posters -- Top 100 (reserves), Top 50 (On The Bench), Top 25 (Star Striker). Nothing comes after Star Striker. There are only three positions -- we were once told that although it would be possible to insert more, it wouldn''t be a quick job so it was ruled out.

These apply across all our message boards (including EDP24 and Eveningnews24), so occasionally you may see someone on here with a rating, even if you''ve hardly seen any messages from them on this board. Ideally it would be filtered to the individual sites, but I''m not sure if that''s possible. I also like the idea of your personal league position being included in the information next to your nickname... I shall ask.

Guest CFrost
Cool sounds good.