Sign in to follow this  
Wombledoner

NEW HOME SHIRT

Just a post to see what shirt style of the past you would like us to wear again in the coming years?

Personally the speckled shirt of 1992-1994 was a winner. Also any news on a new shirt sponsor or on the new shirt?

i''m interested as to when it will be revealed, didnt they release the red away kit before the final home game of the season so the players could warm up in it or something?

[quote user="Delias Devonshire Dirtbox"]

Asics with diagonal stripes for me.

[/quote]

Seconded.

Either that or the Hummel one from the mid-eighties. The yellow with green pinstripe adidas one from about 1981 was a classic too.

[quote user="Shack Attack"]

[quote user="Delias Devonshire Dirtbox"]

Asics with diagonal stripes for me.

[/quote]

Seconded.

Either that or the Hummel one from the mid-eighties. The yellow with green pinstripe adidas one from about 1981 was a classic too.

[/quote]

Dont want the old shorts back though my bawbags would hang out the bottom now

i hope its not central trust jas, their logo is blue! would look ridiculous on yellow and green.A black away kit, that would be different.... and probably quite good, but no, i''ve read nothing about that.

[quote user="Polar"]i hope its not central trust jas, their logo is blue! would look ridiculous on yellow and green.

A black away kit, that would be different.... and probably quite good, but no, i''ve read nothing about that.
[/quote]

Not sure where i read it, could have been another website or something

I really liked the shape of our shirt 2005/06 season, the collar in particular, though the shirt itself lacked anything that stood out.

Agreed though, the 92-94 shirt was a classic that should definately be brought back!

the one where the badge was in the middle. i liked that one.

but my fave norwich kit is this years red one. I love it :)

I would go with the Milk cup shirt. I like the retro ones, I like the Spain shirt at the moment.

"I''m sure i read somewhere the new away kit is Black, anyone know anything about this?"

The red away kit is 07/09.

I don''t think anything will change apart from the sponsor maybe.

Here''s a good website for anyone who needs to refresh their memory.. http://www.oldfootballshirts.com/en/teams/n/norwich/old-norwich-football-shirts-t35.htmlMy favourite is the 1988-91 asics shirt

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

im interested to see what the new shirt will be like...

Sponsors - Central Trust plc i reckon....

jas :)

[/quote]

My moneys on Aunt Bessie''s Frozen Mash...

[quote user="Sotoncanary"]

Just a post to see what shirt style of the past you would like us to wear again in the coming years?

Personally the speckled shirt of 1992-1994 was a winner. Also any news on a new shirt sponsor or on the new shirt?

[/quote]

Seconded, great shirt design, maybe in need of updating though. Classic UEFA Cup memories.

My all time fave has been the one we had in the promotion/prem seasons.

I get the feeling next seasons shirt is going to be hdieous!

I can remember we had one that resembled a Roman Toga when Colmans Sponsored us.

jas :)

i think we should be sponserd by no one :D

that wouldnt really help, i think we should have a yellow and gree striped shirts, mabey like celtics, but yellow

if teams like southend can get shirts made by nike why can''t we?

nike''s brazil shirts are always cutting edge and quality. whereas our xara attempts are second rate.

personally i say more yellow and less green.

[quote user="votepedro"]if teams like southend can get shirts made by nike why can''t we?

nike''s brazil shirts are always cutting edge and quality. whereas our xara attempts are second rate.

personally i say more yellow and less green.[/quote]Nike style Norwich shirt:[IMG]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b13/mwncfc/Norwichshirt1.jpg[/IMG](Had to guess with the sponsor - since FlyBe won''t be sponsoring Norwich next season)

Wishfull thinking I know, but can''t it just be as plain and yellow as possible? With no stupid collars or green faffy bits everywhere. Also, don''t be surprised if we go down the odious route of having a sponsor on the shorts and accross the shoulders too as a lot of other Championship teams do.