Sign in to follow this  
Leedscanary

The Mods - Your Tributes!

Leave your messages for the ex-Mods here!

Hope you''ll still be sticking around and posting your views too.

Hope we haven''t been too much of a strain to you!

Leeds Canary

Gives me the chance to say a really really rude word which I''ve been itching for years to use but did not for fear of being banned. Bottom. There. I''ve done it, I feel very naughty, but cleansed.

Seriously though thanks to the Mods for their efforts in keeping us on the straight and narrow. Is the pinkuun downsizing in readiness for League 1 football?

Yes thanks Mods for looking after us so well, but bet you''ll still be keeping an eye on things won''t you?

Am i the only one that thinks this is a bad thing?

i''m not sure im gonna be able to help myself sometimes, with knowing my post was going to be read first i would think about what i was writing. not to mention the amount i''ve had removed.

one strike and out, think this may be my third to last post

[quote user="Delias Devonshire Dirtbox"]

Am i the only one that thinks this is a bad thing?

i''m not sure im gonna be able to help myself sometimes, with knowing my post was going to be read first i would think about what i was writing. not to mention the amount i''ve had removed.

one strike and out, think this may be my third to last post

[/quote]

This is a first, I agree with Dirtbox.

We''re all going to be walking on egg shells on here now.

Still, thanks for your past hard work mods, especially at weekends!.

[quote user="JaundicedJockGeorgy"]Somebody on the Wrath forum wondered whether you were ok while this site was out of action, Wiz.[/quote]

Apart from worrying about the QPR game I''m fine mate.[:D]

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

[quote user="JaundicedJockGeorgy"]Somebody on the Wrath forum wondered whether you were ok while this site was out of action, Wiz.[/quote]

Apart from worrying about the QPR game I''m fine mate.[:D]

[/quote]

Wiz no point worrying is there, it won''t change the outcome of the game [;)]

Thanks for all your hard work and time on these boards, let''s hope we see you pop in now and again.

It will have pros and cons

Hats off to the mods and Archant for giving it a chance

Pros - a much livelier and more vibrant forum (and hopefully less need for you all to hit that bloomin'' "quote" button)

Cons - instant posting before brain engages and/or sobering up can be embarrassing and can lead to late-night arguments, regretted in the cold light of day!

We''re doing a bit of moving around - the web team of five will no longer exist.

Pete is becoming the web expert on the sport team for the EDP and Evening News (and Pink) and will continue to keep an eye on you!

Vince, Tracey and I are forming part of a new department which will still deal with the web, and Pat has sadly decided to take redundancy rather than take up the senior job he was offered.

Thanks to all of you - I''m missing messages already!

Celia

Well done mods you  ******* ???? @**&^££$  @****s.[:D]

Self moderation is working.[:D]

[quote user="Web Team - Celia Sutton"]

We''re doing a bit of moving around - the web team of five will no longer exist.

Pete is becoming the web expert on the sport team for the EDP and Evening News (and Pink) and will continue to keep an eye on you!

Vince, Tracey and I are forming part of a new department which will still deal with the web, and Pat has sadly decided to take redundancy rather than take up the senior job he was offered.

Celia

[/quote]

Awwww you''re all split up, how mean was that.  Well Pat I for one wish you well in whatever you do next, don''t forget to come post on here and say hi now and again, so Pete is becoming an expert, knew he was wasted lol.  So Celia will it be just you three looking after us mob then?

Celia

[/quote]

Do I assume then Celia, that the usual email post notifications thingies will cease now?.[8-)]

No Pete is in charge of you - anything to do with sport and the web, whether it''s Pinkun, EDP, Evening News or whatever.

Vince, Tracey and I will be looking after news, features etc... and doing the techy bits which others can''t.

Wiz - not sure - but I guess the messages will stop.

No Pete is in charge of you - anything to do with sport and the web, whether it''s Pinkun, EDP, Evening News or whatever.

Vince, Tracey and I will be looking after news, features etc... and doing the techy bits which others can''t.

Wiz - not sure - but I guess the messages will stop.

[/quote]

Ohhhhhh so Pete has to keep all in order on here, he will need a medal lol.

Good luck to you Celia and the other mods in your new posts [:)]

Best wishes to Pat and thanks for all your hard work.

Glad Pete is still looking after us [:D] and hope you all enjoy your new roles.

It is a bit weird, but I liked it before, it is more open to abuse now, but it will be interesting to see how it goes, especially on Saturday if we lose!

[quote user="Marty"]It is a bit weird, but I liked it before, it is more open to abuse now, but it will be interesting to see how it goes, especially on Saturday if we lose![/quote]

Abuse will be dealt with swiftly Marty - every post has a ''report'' button in the bottom right corner should anyone feel another user has breached the code of conduct, and you can all contact me at peter.raven@archant.co.uk

Hope you all enjoy the new system - I''m looking forward to having my evenings free again!

Yeah, thanks for everything mods, I''m sure it has been a pain in the a**e on many occasions but you''ve done a sterling job. Let''s hope we can all behave ourselves. [:)]

Pete, can you do your best to keep an eye out for Arrdee''s Free bet thread every week to make sure its a sticky.

Many thanks and enjoy your evenings off!

Leeds Canary

[quote user="leedscanary"]

Pete, can you do your best to keep an eye out for Arrdee''s Free bet thread every week to make sure its a sticky.

Many thanks and enjoy your evenings off!

Leeds Canary

[/quote]

Not a problem, if I miss it just give me a shout on my email and I''ll stick it to the top.

[quote user="Web Team - Pete"]

Abuse will be dealt with swiftly Marty - every post has a ''report'' button in the bottom right corner should anyone feel another user has breached the code of conduct, and you can all contact me at peter.raven@archant.co.uk

Hope you all enjoy the new system - I''m looking forward to having my evenings free again!

[/quote]You''ll only spend them on the Pink ''Un message board...I can''t wait to press the Report button at 4.30 on Saturday afternoon - Pete will immediately have to rush out of the game to swiftly deal with things.

[quote user="Web Team - Vince"][quote user="Web Team - Pete"]

[/quote]

You''ll only spend them on the Pink ''Un message board...

I can''t wait to press the Report button at 4.30 on Saturday afternoon - Pete will immediately have to rush out of the game to swiftly deal with things.
[/quote]

lol sick man Vince [:D]