Sign in to follow this  
ncfcfaithful

if you could change one thing at Carrow Road.....

[quote user="King Juan of Spain"]You''re asking in the wrong place, aren''t you? Most of the whingers here have never been inside Carrow Road.[/quote]

I''ll put my record next to yours anytime!.

[quote user="Citizen Journalist Foghorn"]

Safe Terracing....   i would like to see this at Carrow Road.

[/quote]

What stadium is that, CJF? It looks as though it''s in Germany going on some of the advertisements.

[quote user="JaundicedJockGeorgy"][quote user="Citizen Journalist Foghorn"]

[/quote]

What stadium is that, CJF? It looks as though it''s in Germany going on some of the advertisements.

[/quote].Aye that''s germany (looks like nurembergs stadium). Those are the standard terrace/seats they have. Look good don''t they. I think they can be put in/taken out in a few hours of so (for when needed).

1. Knock the hotel down, and if I''m allowed a second change 2. Have this or any other board tell the truth.

FOOTBALL MUST COME FIRST

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

[quote user="King Juan of Spain"]You''re asking in the wrong place, aren''t you? Most of the whingers here have never been inside Carrow Road.[/quote]

I''ll put my record next to yours anytime!.

[/quote]

The only thing you''d have over me is your age, sunshine!

I would actually change it''s location, with lots of room for parking and decent pubs nearby rather than the sorry Riverside complex!!

[quote user="Dogger Slipraid"]I would actually change it''s location, with lots of room for parking and decent pubs nearby rather than the sorry Riverside complex!![/quote]

The Coach and Horses, The Rosary, The Horse and Dray and The Kings Arms (Hall Road) are not too far away, though.

Suppose, but still no where to park and if u do find anywhere it''s a nightmare to get out to go home.

Still a 5-10 min walk to these pubs uphill!!!

And you''ve never really sat on a throne or actually been a Monarch of Espania.....Have you.....King Dong of Pain....

I''ll be there tomorrow (again)......I''ll see if I can espy you in the Directionless Box - sporting your Christmas cracker party hat whilst being hosted by the luvverly Major-Shareholder.....(But you''ll have to sit behind her, as she likes to sing, clap and wave to her adoring subservient following).....And when you''re introduced to Deals no Deals - DON''T FORGET TO TUG YOUR FORELOCK AND BOW!

I think the football side of things is absolutely fine, wouldn''t change any of that.However, I''d probably add another vegetarian option to the meny in Yellows and the Brasserie, and I think I might look to set up a Norwich City travel agent affinity partner scheme.

[quote user="sunset"]The useless team playing on the pitch!!!!!!!!
[/quote]

The useless whinging supporters!!!!!!

[quote user="Smudger"]The wooly flock that inhabits large proportions of it... and replace with some fans who see sense.[/quote]thats why u aint there...i would get rid of the hotel, abomination and not profitable.

The ambitionless, passive, laid back 20''000 sheep who continually turn up supporting players who don''t care and a board that are taking this club to depths not seen for a long long time. Oh and the atmosphere is generally ruined by the supporters who sit in the river end, jarrold stand and city stand who sit on their hands for 90 mins other than to stand up and clap in the unlikely event we score a goal and whom only open their mouths to take a bite out of their home made sandwich and sip some hot bovril. Oh and before anyone comes out with the pathetic obviously a binner remark i am not. Just a well and truly fed up norwich fan.

If not just get rid of the hotel, at least whack a great big screen over most of it so theres at least something decent to look at

Change the running out music at least... it hasnt got any better...

[quote user="Citizen Journalist Foghorn"]

[/quote]

Precisely!

16 years since terracing was last seen at Carrow Road and most of the Barclay lower tier fans still prefer to stand!

The Taylor report has seen a massive improvement in ground quality over the Country but the banning of standing areas can''t be justifyed. The terrible events at Hillsborough in 1989 were caused by the police opening the gates letting anyone in and fences and pens which allow fans to get out of the overcrowded area, nothing at all to do with the fact it was a terrace.

Each club that wants a standing area should be allowed one such area in their ground for home fans only. Ours obviously would be the Barclay lower tier. No fences or pens of which there aren''t any these days anyway would be outlawed. A walkway in front of the terrace and at each end would further ensure the safety. A stand like the Barclay lower converted to terrace would safely hold four standing persons per 3 seats.

Allowing such a scheme would be a tremendous boost for the game in this Country.

I too would like to see a return of terracing. As we are only allowed to pick one thing I would go for that. If it''s deemed safe in Germany why not here? Would love to know the answer.