Sign in to follow this  
ncfcfaithful

if you could change one thing at Carrow Road.....

other than specific players and the board what would it be??For me i''d have to say the Head Steward for the Barclays Lower Tier by the E Block.  He spends the whole game staring at people and trying to get people thrown out and generally helping to ruin the atmosphere!! Secondly i''d knock down the bl**dy hotel!

No turnstiles, just open gates and free enterance! :)

No power-trip stewards coming round and turning off the TV''s in The Jarrold after the games either.

Agree NCFCfaithful - Trash that flippin hotel and build a corner infill. What a bluff old traditionalist, eh? I wouldn''t miss that contrived chorus of OTBC at the start either - always makes me cringe (I feel compelled to join in, however!)

[quote user="Jumpers for goalposts"]Agree NCFCfaithful - Trash that flippin hotel and build a corner infill. What a bluff old traditionalist, eh? I wouldn''t miss that contrived chorus of OTBC at the start either - always makes me cringe (I feel compelled to join in, however!)[/quote]

Ditto, so ditto regarding the hotel.

Its an eysore and kills the atmosphere stone cold dead.

[quote user="ncfcfaithful"]other than specific players and the board what would it be??

For me i''d have to say the Head Steward for the Barclays Lower Tier by the E Block.  He spends the whole game staring at people and trying to get people thrown out and generally helping to ruin the atmosphere!!

Secondly i''d knock down the bl**dy hotel!
[/quote]

The short bloke syndrome pillock who is apparantly a funeral director.  Yep I would have him put to sleep too.

The wooly flock that inhabits large proportions of it... and replace with some fans who see sense.

[quote user="Citizen Journalist Foghorn"]

[quote user="ncfcfaithful"]other than specific players and the board what would it be??For me i''d have to say the Head Steward for the Barclays Lower Tier by the E Block.  He spends the whole game staring at people and trying to get people thrown out and generally helping to ruin the atmosphere!! Secondly i''d knock down the bl**dy hotel![/quote]

The short bloke syndrome pillock who is apparantly a funeral director.  Yep I would have him put to sleep too.

[/quote]I thinnk it''s about time the Barclays all sang at him!!  there was s small burst of who''s the w**ker in the orange last Saturday.

[quote user="Smudger"]The wooly flock that inhabits large proportions of it... and replace with some fans who see sense.[/quote]

Fans just like you eh Smudger?  No thanks.  We''ll stick to proper fans rather than whinging, negative idiots.

I was going to say...... the team, or how much moey there is to spend on it, BUT Thecanaryfan I like your idea soooo much better !

[quote user="WEEN_NASTY"]

The results. I''ll have a four-nil every home game please.

[/quote]

Wouldn''t that get a bit dull and predictable after a while though?

[quote user="Mark Smith"][quote user="WEEN_NASTY"]

The results. I''ll have a four-nil every home game please.

[/quote]

Wouldn''t that get a bit dull and predictable after a while though?

[/quote]

Not really. We could have a four goals in the first five minutes one week followed by two in the first half then two in the second the next. One week we could have all four in injury time in the second period. [:D] Against Ipswich we could have four in the first minute freeing us up for a jolly good 89 minutes of p*ss taking.

At home games, I''d make the board dress in ''Wild West Gunslinger'' costumes......Then they''ll look like a real ''Cowboy Outfit''......

id make it so they dont start taking the lids off the bottles when u buy a water or Oasis at half time...

jas :)

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

id make it so they dont start taking the lids off the bottles when u buy a water or Oasis at half time...

jas :)

[/quote]

that has the most easy solution ever......buy beer.

i wouldnt mind changing my seat to a big comfy leather one :-). and move it abit as i have a kid near me who feels the need to use the loo around 5 times a game, the record is 7.

Ditch all the seats in the Barclay and make it a terrace again.

The atmosphere at the ground has never been the same since the all-seater thing!