Sign in to follow this  
SuperWesIrishWizard

Chris Martin out in the cold for missing a sitter

To everyone who asked last night and today for a pm, you all now have one.

But these are my last words in this thread, so no more requests for pm''s please. If really you wish to know, try pm''ing someone who got one sent to them.

Thanks to everyone who asked for one,

bmc [:D]

[quote user="Trent Canary"]

Yeah id like to hear too. Figured there must be a reason why he is so far out in the cold.

[/quote]

Apologies, the post above came after I started mine.

If someone could do the honours that would be most appreciated.

Ahh... spreading rumours about 1 of our young players.. how big of you guys, you might as well frigging post it on here because you''ve messaged it to about 50 people whom i''m sure will spread it around the ground.. whatever it may be.

I guess it''ll be bullsh*t though, we get good young players and we try to tarnish them as with what happend to Joe Lewis too, many of rumours i heard about him which weren''t true.

I feel left out now, boo hoo. Can someone send me a PM please. I would imagine that he is quite a lazy so and so in training. He comes across like that, but I feel he has the talent to succeed.

[quote user="John Smith"]

Ahh... spreading rumours about 1 of our young players.. how big of you guys, you might as well frigging post it on here because you''ve messaged it to about 50 people whom i''m sure will spread it around the ground.. whatever it may be.

I guess it''ll be bullsh*t though, we get good young players and we try to tarnish them as with what happend to Joe Lewis too, many of rumours i heard about him which weren''t true.

[/quote]Yeah!! I agree.

Can someone PM me too please?!  

Can i suggest that the last person on the list pm the next person to ask?I''d like to see it as well, rumourmongering or not

[quote user="BIC"]Can i suggest that the last person on the list pm the next person to ask?I''d like to see it as well, rumourmongering or not[/quote]Yes I agree.  Now someone send it to me and I will send it to BIC