Sign in to follow this  
MLS

Do West Brom have any scouts?

Has anyone else noticed that everytime we say we are interested in a player, within a day or so, West Brom are linked also. It happened with Hulse, O''Connor and Huckerby last season, and has now happened with Scimeca.

It seems to me that West Brom are saving a small fortune on scouts by waiting for us to identify good players, and using those savings to offer the players more to join them instead!

Maybe we should announce our interest in loads of awful no-hopers and wait for West Brom to sign them all! MLS

no scouts, if megson had any he would have to convince them he knew who he was going for and he doesn''t, he just logs on here and reads the pink un

so ...............

maybe we should put him off the hunt and suggest some real donkeys - it seemed to work last summer lol

don''t worry guys, anyone worth having will chose us over brom

This thought has crossed my mind too. It''s a bit pathetic to me. It''s like a younger child who tries to keep up with the older more successful sibling. They keep trying but are never quite good enough. Quite sad really

I know what we can do...

let''s go for Teddy Sherringham and Tim Sherwood. And if we can afford it, let''s go for Keith Gillespie and Paul Dickov. Oh no, I just realised, Gary Smegson might be reading this! Bummer!