Sign in to follow this  
National express super guard

does roeder hate ipswich?!?!?!

"..and Roeder has vowed to put City back on top of the East Anglian footballing tree.“We

will do a lot better in the coming season,” promised Roeder. “I will

also make this promise as well - Ipswich might have had their day a

couple of Sundays ago, but we will have plenty of days against the

Blues.“Just be patient - I can almost taste our first win against them.”"can i just say mr roeder I love you, and if the wife reads this, of course I love you too!!!!

[quote user="mattscousin"]"..and Roeder has vowed to put City back on top of the East Anglian footballing tree.

“We will do a lot better in the coming season,” promised Roeder. “I will also make this promise as well - Ipswich might have had their day a couple of Sundays ago, but we will have plenty of days against the Blues.

“Just be patient - I can almost taste our first win against them.”"

can i just say mr roeder I love you, and if the wife reads this, of course I love you too!!!!
[/quote]

Try turning up next time. Worst team at FPR this season.

Good that Rodent is trying to compete i suppose?

[quote user="itfc_carlin"]

[quote user="mattscousin"]"..and Roeder has vowed to put City back on top of the East Anglian footballing tree.

“We will do a lot better in the coming season,” promised Roeder. “I will also make this promise as well - Ipswich might have had their day a couple of Sundays ago, but we will have plenty of days against the Blues.

“Just be patient - I can almost taste our first win against them.”"

can i just say mr roeder I love you, and if the wife reads this, of course I love you too!!!!
[/quote]

Try turning up next time. Worst team at FPR this season.

Good that Rodent is trying to compete i suppose?

[/quote]

Sure is good for him to compete. I suppose next season is a good start.

what the hell is an FPR, can you not spell portaloo road? yeah we were bad that day and you still only won 2-1, wow how good are your family club? and that gentleman in austria must''ve appalled you. 8 kids in 25 years through his own daughter? bet there''s a better return than that in most households in Ipswich.

yes apparently he laughed so much at Ipswich thinking they''d get into the playoffs that hes vowed to show them how to do it.

[quote user="Polar"]yes apparently he laughed so much at Ipswich thinking they''d get into the playoffs that hes vowed to show them how to do it.[/quote]

Ah i see. Starting....from...........NOW.

Good one. You have to get through administration first. Or maybe you could burn a stand down? 

maybe you could buy one, or four. Or has Marcus ''i sell big guns to bad people'' Evans bought the portacabin yet?

Another Binner who feels the need to post on our site(a closet yello i think), Why do these people even bother coming on here?.

Yes they have had a better season then us but thats football, But at least we won''t be crying into our hankies come sunday when THEY don''t make the playoffs!!!!!, Pity really as i would of enjoyed supporting their opponents!!!.

As for the comment about money yeah thats really helped them with all those quality signings?????

Just like Chelsea yes they have money(not the same amount) but what happens when the money man decides to sell the debit he brought to someone else who then turns Portman Road into a B & Q!!!!!.

They could always go and ground share with colchester!!!!!.

[quote user="chocolate nutter"]

Another Binner who feels the need to post on our site(a closet yello i think), Why do these people even bother coming on here?.

Yes they have had a better season then us but thats football, But at least we won''t be crying into our hankies come sunday when THEY don''t make the playoffs!!!!!, Pity really as i would of enjoyed supporting their opponents!!!.

As for the comment about money yeah thats really helped them with all those quality signings?????

Just like Chelsea yes they have money(not the same amount) but what happens when the money man decides to sell the debit he brought to someone else who then turns Portman Road into a B & Q!!!!!.

[/quote]

The good thing about ''the people'' owning the ground (Ipswich council) is that it will never, ever be anything except the Home of Ipswich Town Football Club. Can you see a local council selling the towns football ground?...a real vote winner that would be! Think about it!

Is that inconvenient to your argument?

[quote user="itfc_carlin"][quote user="chocolate nutter"]

[/quote]

Dosn''t really change anything i have said i was pointing out the fact that all you have done is moved your debt so one person has total control which is not a good situation to be in if and when he wants out and yes you have guest it you now owe him more then the origanl debt?????.

However much i dislike your club i would not enjoy seeing genuine fans shafted by some money man who has no concern for the club or the most important part the FANS.

The good thing about ''the people'' owning the ground (Ipswich council) is that it will never, ever be anything except the Home of Ipswich Town Football Club. Can you see a local council selling the towns football ground?...a real vote winner that would be! Think about it!

[/quote]

[quote user="itfc_carlin"][quote user="chocolate nutter"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

You must be thrilled that Ipswich Town look set to play in the middle of the red light distrcit for eternity.

How fitting.

oh i wish the council owned our ground. u really are a prat aint ya. your ground is owned by an outside interest either way, we own ours, and the have either own, or have made money selling, the land around the ground. don''t cry little ipswich boy, I''m sure you''ll have your own ground one day

I''ll try that again, had a touch of the ipswich''s, making no sense!oh i wish the council owned our ground. u really are a prat aint ya.

your ground is owned by an outside interest either way, we own ours,

and either own, or have made money selling, the land around

the ground. don''t cry little ipswich boy, I''m sure you''ll have your own

ground one day

[quote user="chocolate nutter"][quote user="itfc_carlin"][quote user="chocolate nutter"]

[/quote]

Dosn''t really change anything i have said i was pointing out the fact that all you have done is moved your debt so one person has total control which is not a good situation to be in if and when he wants out and yes you have guest it you now owe him more then the origanl debt?????.

However much i dislike your club i would not enjoy seeing genuine fans shafted by some money man who has no concern for the club or the most important part the FANS.

[/quote][/quote]

How much is your debt again? You''re on the brink of administration pal, trust me. Maybe you can get £10k by selling your star striker back to Col who?

You may have to join us (and most other teams) in ''modern day'' football. Don''t be scared of change - i know this is difficult for narfolk folk.

of course Roeder Hates Ippo...

Hucks hates the ippo, Iwan Hated the Ippo... Roeder hates the ippo...

We all hate the Ippo!

jas :)

I think generally, people all around the country dislike Ipswich - most people around my way do. It''s not just Norwich fans.

[quote user="MK Canary"]I think generally, people all around the country dislike Ipswich - most people around my way do. It''s not just Norwich fans.
[/quote]

It is because it is a town full of absolute scum.

GO AWAY BINNER

Hero of Ipswich, aintcha..

Learned how to use a computer, and decided the best way to use it was to come and pester those better off...?

Go back to your friends- if you can communicate with each other with words, Im not totally sure- and talk about how youre going to backfire next season. Its good to be prepared eh

[quote user="itfc_carlin"]

Worst team at FPR this season.

[/quote]

That is, of course, Ignoring your own 11 i presume?

Used to know the scums old groundsman many years ago and he explained that "FPR" was built on the old council tip.

Nothing changes.

Brink of administration??  You might not realise this but our debt is manageable long term and we are not going to have an arms dealer requesting millions from us at any time in the next couple of years.

The only club here in trouble is the scum inbreds down the road (yes ITFC just in case you are that retarded), and I would laugh my tits off if you went bust.