Sign in to follow this  
ncfclad

No training at Colney today, but Hucks car is there

Certainly hope so.  I actually think after Roeders ''new hero''s'' comment that Hucks WILL stay as Roeder likes to keep people guessing.

[quote user="ncfclad"]Hucks was one of around 10 cars, could this mean he is currently in talks as we speak.[/quote]

He was meeting me behind the bike shed [:D]

[quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="ncfclad"]Hucks was one of around 10 cars, could this mean he is currently in talks as we speak.[/quote]

[/quote]

Oooh, C.A. You little hussey. lol.

[quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

Don''t suppose he happened to mention if he was being offered a new contract did he?? [;)]

they might of been training indoors dont forget.. the weather hasnt been good today...

He could of been seeing the physio too.

jas :)

[quote user="lappinitup"]

Perhaps he had too many sherbets last night and took a taxi home !!   [:D]

[/quote]

Nah doubt it, we all know MAtty Pattison is the designated driver when they go for a drink!! :p

That would explain why i saw him walking opposite city college today then lol.

[quote user="Lambo"]That would explain why i saw him walking opposite city college today then lol.[/quote]

Maybe he dropped his kids off at school on the Ipswich Road then drove to Colney which explains why 2 different people saw him in two different locations.

[quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]What happened to that restraining order [;)]

[quote user="Shack Attack"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

What happened to that restraining order [;)]
[/quote]

They lifted it so I could say goodbye [:D]

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="Shack Attack"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]What happened to that restraining order [;)][/quote]

They lifted it so I could say goodbye [:D]

[/quote]He''s not left yet CA.

[quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

What for CA? [;)]

[quote user="Thecanaryfan"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

What for CA? [;)]

[/quote]To park his bike obviously.Wink [;)]

[quote user="Canaries for Ever"]On Soccer Night last night, Roeder said that he was sitting down to talks with Huckerby on Tuesday.[/quote]

Yes he''ll tell him he''s happy to have him for another year then Doncaster will meet with him and his agent and tell him that his salary will be cut by half. The board will then think they have covered their backsides with the fans in offering him something and they''ll hope that Hucks is left looking like the villian.

Mark my words!

[quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="Canaries for Ever"]On Soccer Night last night, Roeder said that he was sitting down to talks with Huckerby on Tuesday.[/quote]

Yes he''ll tell him he''s happy to have him for another year then Doncaster will meet with him and his agent and tell him that his salary will be cut by half. The board will then think they have covered their backsides with the fans in offering him something and they''ll hope that Hucks is left looking like the villian.

Mark my words!

[/quote]

Yeah, I can see this happening. I can also see some people buying it, but to be fair to Hucks, whatever he is or has been earning, no one wants their salary cut in half or dramatically decreased, whatever job you''re in.

[quote user="Greenwich Canary"][quote user="cityangel"]

Mark my words!

[/quote]

Yeah, I can see this happening. I can also see some people buying it, but to be fair to Hucks, whatever he is or has been earning, no one wants their salary cut in half or dramatically decreased, whatever job you''re in.

[/quote]

I quite agree because whatever money he has or hasn''t got he still has his pride and he''s not going to sign a contract if its a silly offer. I don''t see any fans buying it tbh as Norwich fans are an intelligent lot who knows how our board works [:D]

[quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

Did he show you his chopper?.......(Raleigh)....

[quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

Did he show you his chopper?.......(Raleigh)....

[/quote]

Well I do wonder about his sausages some times Angel .

[quote user="arrdee"]

Well I do wonder about his sausages some times Angel .

[/quote]

What can I say Ardee cause not much is tastier than your pork and apple sausages.

[quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="Lambo"]That would explain why i saw him walking opposite city college today then lol.[/quote]

Maybe he dropped his kids off at school on the Ipswich Road then drove to Colney which explains why 2 different people saw him in two different locations.

[/quote]How come I saw his car in Asda''s car park?

I expect any anouncement to be made after Sunday, so the Queen Bee and Co don''t get any grief over it............mind you, I could be wrong, because on the on the Offy site, whilst you can leave a good luck message for Dion.................there''s no such facility for Hucks.

Read into that what you will.[:S]

I agree Wizard that there won''t be any announcementuntil after Sunday because as you say that will mean less grief for the board.

Lets hope all 4200 of us on Sunday are heard loud and clear when we sing ''''Sign him up, sign him up, sign him up'''' [:D]