Sign in to follow this  
* $@[) *

Sheffield Wednesday...Who's Going?

Coming with a group of Bury Yella’s, read that Carlin ITFC loads of born and bred Bury Yella’s none of whom suffer from multiple personality disorder unlike your good self

Seeing as it’s the end of the season bash will be bringing a monster sized Flag of St George with ‘Bury Yella’s’ for decorative purposes

Should be a good day out after a miserable damn season

Just got a couple of tickets for me and my mate & coach. Good prices. Gonna be a good day im hoping =]

Journeying down from Manchester to send off Dion in style... Should be a really good atmosphere with it being a sell-out... Hope we finish the season with a win, but also hope that we don''t end up sending Wednesday down, as I''d much prefer Southampton to be relegated...

Any chants for Dublin on Sunday planned..?

[quote user="hogesar"]Just got a couple of tickets for me and my mate & coach. Good prices. Gonna be a good day im hoping =]
[/quote]

I have learnt that when NCFC have nothing to play for, not to expect anything wonderful.

Should be an easy win for Sheffield Wednesday.

I''m coming up from Nottingham with a couple of mates. Could be a good game - last year''s turned into a memorable last day even though neither team had anything to play for. I''m hoping for a Norwich win of course but, with one eye on getting out of Sheffield alive, Saints and Blades draw, so Wednesday stay up, Blades don''t go up, we''re happy, they''re happy, everyone''s a winner!!

[quote user="shefcanary"]

best bet is to go to a part of Town on the way back called Kelham Island, sink a few pints in some of the finest hostelries in the City on what is known locally as the Five Beers Walk (New Barrack Tavern, Kelham Island Tavern, Fat Cat, Rvierside, Harlequin), and get on the Tram in the city centre.   If you''ve still got the ability to walk by then!!

Enjoy everyone!

[/quote]

An excellent suggestion, i''d put the hillsborough hotel and the wellington on that list too (both on the tramline)... the seven beers walk!. I''ll probably go to a few of these on sunday :D

anyone know if theres a seat going on a bus or something from norwich? been let down by lift, trains a non runner, and even tried the club travel and that is all full.

Well it looks like I am not going now, seriously pissed off! Ordered tickets on Wednesday and they haven''t been delivered, I''m just hoping that the postman is very late today!!!

Tried to phone the ticket office to see what they can do about it and they are now closed!!!

AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

It''s been lovely blue skies in Sheff today so touch wood it will be the same for 2moro. Have a safe journey up everyone, and lets get ready to crank up the volume.

OTBC

Im Going! Can''t wait. hopefully with the amount of inflateables one might go on the pitch and may giv us an advantage like in the FA cup.lol

I''m going, last chance to see my Hucks and Dion, will be a sad drive home [:(]

NO. Unfortunately...phoned up too late for a Canary Travel seat.

If anyone has travel and ticket but cannot go.......

PLEASE, pretty please

(a forlorn hope i know)

but will be listening avidly

HAVE A GREAT DAY FOLKS !

[quote user="cityangel"]

I''m going, last chance to see my Hucks and Dion, will be a sad drive home [:(]

[/quote]

my thoughts exactly CA [:''(] even though Hucks MIGHT renew you never know