Sign in to follow this  
itfc_carlin

When is the open top bus parade?

I wonder if itfc-carlin is one of those Ippoo supporting, hideously ugly little twin smurfs who work on Norwich market? They have to be the ugliest little creatures that I''ve ever seen. I''ve heard of a forceps assisted birth - I think they must have been helped out with a couple of heavy tyre levers!

To the Norwich fan that posted his home address in the hope of meeting the Ipswich fan: I think there are premium sites on the internet that allow you to have whatever kind of fun you want with other men, and whilst I don''t judge what other people may or may not do in their spare time, I believe that a football website isn''t the right place to be hitting on the posters in an attempt to get a bit of anal.

[quote user="SuperBlues"]To the Norwich fan that posted his home address in the hope of meeting the Ipswich fan: I think there are premium sites on the internet that allow you to have whatever kind of fun you want with other men, and whilst I don''t judge what other people may or may not do in their spare time, I believe that a football website isn''t the right place to be hitting on the posters in an attempt to get a bit of anal.
[/quote]

Sounds like a bit of wishfull thinking to me. Rose and Crown Norwich Road for you.

[quote user="SuperBlues"]To the Norwich fan that posted his home address in the hope of meeting the Ipswich fan: I think there are premium sites on the internet that allow you to have whatever kind of fun you want with other men, and whilst I don''t judge what other people may or may not do in their spare time, I believe that a football website isn''t the right place to be hitting on the posters in an attempt to get a bit of anal.
[/quote]

Well, your lot will certainly know about anal......Because you''ve just been well and truly shafted.......Don''t push back now![8-|]